THE BIRD THREAD - Post birds, discuss birds or even sniff birds.

How much do you love birds?

• Total voters

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
2fd9dab3557f9c9c92bf93da09385ac5.jpg

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I kind of think it'd be cool to have a falcon but that's probably a 'tarded and unrealistic idea all things considered after briefly looking into what it'd take to own one.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

cuÞbert

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised no one posted the most precious Eurasian Eagle Owl in the world: Yoll

I see all sorts of birds on my kayaking trips: from Great Blue herons, to kingfishers, to red wing blackbirds. Would any Kiwis have any suggestions for a cheap camera that's good for taking picture of birds? Maybe one thats water resistant or water proof?

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
birds are cool and perfect and I love them but internet (((birb talk))) is infurating. otherwise, love birds

I've considered setting a bird feeder but I rent and don't want to run afoul of the landlord. It's a house with decent lawn space, though, so lots of small birds are always bouncing about on the lawn or along the fence when people aren't using the back yard anyway.

Also is it just me that finds gulls cute or funny? I feel like they're universally regarded as absolute trash but there's tons of them where I work and they're a blast to watch fumble around dumpsters and drop crabs and mussels from the sky and shit. People say they'll bother humans who are taking the trash out or even just have food outside and generally be aggressive pests but they haven't given me any trouble ever.