THE BIRD THREAD - Post birds, discuss birds or even sniff birds.

How much do you love birds?

• Total voters

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: NumberingYourState

bird

I'll shit on you
kiwifarms.net
wow............... i feel so loved...................................

edit: also have some actual content, some cute pictures of birds i have attained over the years

bless all birds

H8DtrZ4.jpg 7DRFbV7.jpg

double edit: i had a dyh amazon once..... i want to bless all people who own cockatoos and amazons. it takes a special soul to raise these birds and keep them and yourself sane........ maybe one day i will have another bird. maybe not....

maybe ill just get a cockatiel. I dont think i have the patience to have the equivalent of a high functioning child with bolt cutters and a megaphone

or ill just watch a lot of youtube

yea. youtube is good.

Last edited:

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
I have been credibly informed that the bird is indeed the word.

These damn things are really loud and annoying though. I heard them once when I was passing through southern Alabama, or maybe it was Mississippi. I forget. Nor do I know how the hell they ended up in the US since their native habitat is South America. Anyways, the video really doesn't capture how loud they are. It would blow out the speakers.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have two lovebirds, contrary to their name they hate each other's guts and constantly compete for my attention
Lovebirds are the big birds of the small bird world, they're demanding, destructive, opinionated, stubborn as fuck and ever so cute.

As for smelling them one of them keeps sticking his beak directly into my face and breathing his little bird breath on me and he smells like his pellets and sometimes vegetables

TDILindsay

Hey hey
kiwifarms.net
What do ya'll think of penguins? For some reason, I loved them when I was very young. I guess I thought birds that couldn't fly were interesting.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino