Community The Blackfishing, Race Faker, and Trans-Racial Community -

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
I feel like a lot of these girls are just pear shaped girls who think only Black guys will be into them, or they realize their hotness level goes up 500% if they hang out in Black social media. And so they change their aesthetic to match.

sadgalbri

Before:

After:

Semi Duckface for photos, making sure you avoid making the nose look too prominent, and change of fashion style is important too.

AnjaDee

Before:

After:

Last edited:

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe no one has brought up Rachel Dolezal, the poster child of pretending to be black. She was the one who coined the term trans racial. She could probably have her own thread if I'm being honest, she's hilarious.
I think because she already has a thread

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
these people are fucking hilarious. if you're smart, you spend your beauty dollar pretending to just be white, because you are more likely to be hired, given a promotion, paid more, and treated fairly by police.

I cannot imagine what brand of lunacy makes these people want to be treated worse (generally speaking) enough to do this. I know with Dolezal it was sheer greed. Scholarships, jobs, NAACP funds.

with the Instagram chicks I assume it's simply done for the photo for attention and quickly washed off afterward before they go out into the real world.

Martina Big is great though. She's just plain batshit and her boyfriend (?) is that kind of weird scat fetish consumer type. He's just completely so happy to have found someone he can turn into poop.

(removed powerlevel)

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
Evidence has shown that no matter how respectful you are, or how much care and research you apply, or even how much the culture itself is accepting of your efforts - you will get called out for cultural appropriation by SJWs and a few second-gen diasporas. There is nothing, nothing you can do to avoid it, no matter how careful you are.

I think cultural appropriation is mostly bullshit anyway, but the fact that you will never be good enough in some people's eyes is as good a reason as any to go 'fuck it' and just do what you want. That a large proportion of the people who will be yelling at you about other cultures will be white Americans is just icing on the cake.
Culture appropriation is a real thing but I would say it's biggest offenders are probably the fashion industry. Big brands will take traditional prints and fabrics, making millions. They take without understanding or care of tradition behind each piece. I'm to lazy too find it but I know two Native American tribes have had to sue big box stores from using fabrics based off of traditional bead work.

Last edited:

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Atlantic records is allegedly planning to represent “Cash me outside” rapper Bhad babie as a “woman of color”.

An insider close to the label’s marketing team explains; They’re really being subtle with the changes, but ultimately the goal is for her to “present” as a woman of color. Now this, doesn’t mean that they’d actually label her a woman of color. They’re simply grooming her in a way that would resonate with more audiences- from her hair, to her weight and even to tanning salons. They’re investing a lot of time, money and effort into the execution of this strategy and their hope is that it will pay off.

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
Atlantic records is allegedly planning to represent “Cash me outside” rapper Bhad babie as a “woman of color”.

An insider close to the label’s marketing team explains; They’re really being subtle with the changes, but ultimately the goal is for her to “present” as a woman of color. Now this, doesn’t mean that they’d actually label her a woman of color. They’re simply grooming her in a way that would resonate with more audiences- from her hair, to her weight and even to tanning salons. They’re investing a lot of time, money and effort into the execution of this strategy and their hope is that it will pay off.

View attachment 691380

View attachment 691378
IIRC isn't there some sort of racism in the hip hop community where white female rappers like Iggy Azalea are usually frowned upon?

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 691380

View attachment 691378
Ew, nice...ochre-face? The hell color is that? Other than terrible?

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
IIRC isn't there some sort of racism in the hip hop community where white female rappers like Iggy Azalea are usually frowned upon?

I dunno, you'd think so, but apparently re-imaging white, italian or hispanic girls to be more "black" is the new trend? Styling, fashion, makeup, hair, and surgery. Not straight up blackface, but just all the subtle stuff to tell you what market an artist is friendly to.

Lana Del Rey did a similar thing years ago, but it was a little different. Before she was known. So her marketing team switched her from Bridgitte Bardot to a more Jane Russel image.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Parthenos

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Lana Del Rey did a similar thing years ago, but it was a little different. Before she was known. So her marketing team switched her from Bridgitte Bardot to a more Jane Russel image.
View attachment 691404
Fuck me, I honestly thought that was a really bad Photoshop of Caitlin Jenner.

Iggy Azalea's gross fake plastic ass deserves mention here. Newer pics I've seen of her it's still huge but not as lumpy and obvious, but I'm pretty sure she's still denying plastic surgery and just claiming to have grown this thing spontaneously.

Found another one on Instagram, name is Hannah Winifred Tittensor. She's not a bad artist if the paintings on her Instagram are actually hers, but she's pretty deep in the uncanny valley. It's a shame too, there's only one before photo I could find but she was quite attractive.

This chick deleted her social media because she pissed so many people off doing this, but she's a makeup artist who posted these while swearing up and down she wasn't trying to look Asian on purpose. She says it was just makeup and "flattering angles" but there's some blatant photo manipulation of her eyes and nose plus filters out the ass. Name was scarebrat.

(Couldn't find one of better quality but I had to include the appalling Koreaboo photo - not trying to look Asian remember)

Could the Kardashians be considered blackfishers? For the longest time I thought they were a bunch of biracial black chicks. In my defense Hollywood type people all have so much plastic surgery and fake tans/hair/heavy makeup are the norm so that makes it hard to tell. There's been bitching about the Kardashians fetishizing blacks for years, and they're a pretty big influence on the Instathot types, so I think a lot of girls are just copying them rather than "appropriating black Instagram culture" or whatever on purpose. I certainly don't think the explosion in popularity of ass augmentation is a coincidence.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Could the Kardashians be considered blackfishers? For the longest time I thought they were a bunch of biracial black chicks. In my defense Hollywood type people all have so much plastic surgery and fake tans/hair/heavy makeup are the norm so that makes it hard to tell. There's been bitching about the Kardashians fetishizing blacks for years, and they're a pretty big influence on the Instathot types, so I think a lot of girls are just copying them rather than "appropriating black Instagram culture" or whatever on purpose. I certainly don't think the explosion in popularity of ass augmentation is a coincidence.
Kim Kardashian has an older sister, Kourtney, a younger sister, Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob. Their mother is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian-American.

You may be on to something.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
Iggy Azalea's gross fake plastic ass deserves mention here. Newer pics I've seen of her it's still huge but not as lumpy and obvious, but I'm pretty sure she's still denying plastic surgery and just claiming to have grown this thing spontaneously.
View attachment 692501
Eeeewwww! They don't even look like butt cheeks! They're more like... Ass tits. Like you'd take off her pants and there'd be nipples and...

Wait a minute... Between this and all the troon shit...

OH MY GOD THE ILLUMINATI ARE TRYING TO MAKE SHITTING DICK NIPPLES REAL!!!

Barabbas

kiwifarms.net
Suprised to have not seen Lara Witt in this, she does it for SJW cred though, not IG fashion so maybe doesn't fit here? She's built a career on typical SJW anti white IDPol.

Actual Black people not having it https://archive.fo/k9NES

"As a queer femme of color,"

On paper I am a minority, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that when you see me. I come from a upper middle class family, I grew up in Switzerland, I got to travel a lot and I speak fluent english and french. In person, I can perform whiteness. I portray European-ness. But I know nothing else.

For years I have struggled with my mixed ethnicity because I don’t feel either Kenyan or Indian at all...

My mother made me white, she denied me half of who I am.
She grew up and went to expensive private school in Switzerland, her dad is Swiss and her mother is from Kenya but is Indian/South Asian, she thinks this entitles her to refer to herself as 'Afro-Desi'-American.

Also sells this tat. #Suport WOC Artists
"Not a single woman of color owes you her kindness, patience lenience, body or he time. LARA WITT"
I assume she is also a woman of 'color' given she's incorporated her own name into the design.

Good thread about her on datalounge, the gays don't like people LARPing as them either;

Watching these "queer" (hetero attention seeking) twats greedily elbow gays/lesbians out they way as they force themselves to the front and centre of things, it's been quite sad seeing the gay community meekly stare at their feet while these idiots take over things.
She's playing with fire trying to pretend to be black as well though. I can't see black Americans tolerating any of this shit like the gay community has, not for one second.
Hopefully this cunt is on the verge of a Rachel Dolezal style backlash, well deserved too.
Also as a 'queer POC' she married a burly white dude bro man like these types always do.

Tags
None