Community The Blackfishing, Race Faker, and Trans-Racial Community -

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
I found a transracial tranny. I present to you Ebony Lashelle Luvcock Black, a white male trying to transition into a black female because he loves black cock.
identify (2).png

lashelle.png

identify (6).png

identify (7).png
lashelle.png
tt.png

And before someone says "but it's just a fetishist, not a real transwoman": Ebony has dysphoria, publicly presents as his inner black ghetto whore, calls himself trans and shills trans ideology. He's as transgender and transracial as it gets.
identify (3).png
lashelle.png
identify (4).png
identify (5).png
lashelle.png

There's more pics of him here:
I can't be bothered to reupload them all in this thread.

Last edited:

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
I found a transracial tranny. I present to you Ebony Lashelle Luvcock Black, a white male trying to transition into a black female because he loves black cock.
View attachment 1030487
View attachment 1030497
View attachment 1030500

And before someone says "but it's just a fetishist, not a real transwoman": Ebony has dysphoria, publicly presents as his inner black ghetto whore and calls himself trans. He's as transgender and transracial as it gets.

Curious to the ratio of SJWs who support this and those who don’t, and looking forward to the infighting.

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
Anybody else remember this guy?

He also cycles, of course:

SPOILER]

WTF BC? Is there something in the water?

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
Found another one. She's not as weird as the troons, but both her parents are whiter than freshly fallen snow and she's trying super hard to be black. 99% of her posts are about black culture or oppression. Unsurprisingly I found her by looking around on Rachel Dolezal's page.

Parents and some of her childhood pics:
floran.png

floran.png
floran.png

Yet she's posting shit like this (spoilered for length):
floran.png

floran.png

floran.png

floran.png

floran.png

floran.png

Last edited:

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
Found another one. She's not as weird as the troons, but both her parents are whiter than freshly fallen snow and she's trying super hard to be black. 99% of her posts are about black culture or oppression. Unsurprisingly I found her by looking around on Rachel Dolezal's page.

Parents and some of her childhood pics:

Yet she's posting shit like this (spoilered for length):
Holy shit. You barely scratch the surface with this one!

This post alone...looks like she's a reborner and a pregnancy faker! (I know I should archive but it's a lot and I'm tired)

peep her here looking like wooly willy
wooly willy.jpg

someone telling her she's in blackface. She doesn't respond
black face.png

no text, lol
ridic.jpg

for a while she was saying she was mixed, but that wasn't getting her enough attention I guess:
mixed pride.png

She's also going on about being on the spectrum, having endo, and a strong supporter of ... shark week? It really looks like she goes head first into obsession with anything she identifies with in the slightest, but she tries to stack those personality traits instead of swapping them out ala Abby Brown

Virgo

P̢̘̋͋̀͢AṆ͌T̛͖̞͛̌ͅON̟̄̊͟E̪̓͊͞ ̣͍̽̈́4̻̭̀͡8̻̃̄͒̃̈͢5
kiwifarms.net
I've read this entire thread and come to the conclusion that this is the end result of the Oppression Olympics. Are you white and sick of people calling you a dumb ass honky? That's fine, just put on a costume based on stereotypes and you'll be back in the game to feel special again.

Somehow people think being trans racial is haram compared to being transgender when it's literally the same thing. They're both LARPing. The fucking lunacy. I fully support these idiots for the amazing "I know you are but what am I" rhetoric they produce on both sides.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Permission with cultural appropriation is... a bit sketch. Truthfully, you get your "permission" in doing the painstaking research to make your efforts in representing the culture as authentic as possible, so that whatever thing you're doing becomes a tribute to the culture rather than being perceived as theft of it. Some cultures enjoy being celebrated by outsiders; others don't. Doing your research can show you if you'll misstep in that regard.
I know this is literally from a year ago but did you forget about the little girl holding a traditional Japanese tea ceremony in geisha makeup on tumblr? You can be as respectful as hell and some mongoloid drooling deep leftist (who may be of that culture (or more likely may not, and is just doing this on the other race's behalf) will screech "CULTURAL RAPE" and try to dox a ten year old.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
That black girl, Treasure, while lulzy is also super sad. Her bio dad was your run of the mill nut and get out ghetto black guy. But her mom remarried shortly after that, a white man who was more than willing to be a good father, who Treasure was convinced was her bio dad (so she's not claiming she's white, but half white) except the poor bastard died when she was 5, and her mom admitted he wasn't her real father. So Treasure I guess went into some deep denial and is grasping at straws trying to prove her mother wrong. Goddamn, I can't imagine how devastating that is. Not only does the man you called Dad kick it when you're five, but the poor girl thought she had some chance of clawing it out of the ghetto from having some white in her but her bio dad is just typical scum.

Gasthefurfags1488

kiwifarms.net
I guess blackface is making a comeback. Who woulda known? Pretty pathetic people need a racial identity to feel like they "belong" to something. But it might not just be that, it might actually be their fetish. None of them even look black thats the thing, I can tell first hand. Race isn't just skin color it's also face structure and limb size. The racial transformation fetish art work is hilarious BTW. I remember reading some SJWs over twitter got outraged over it.

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
Found yet another transracial transwoman. This is Shontelle Rogers. He likes to be called a ratchet sista and even types in ebonics.
shontelle.png

Spoilered for length:
shontelle2.png whitey4.pngwhitey5.pngshontelle4.pngshontelle8.pngshontelle3.png shontelle6.pnghooker.pngshontelle7.pngshontelle5.pngwhitey3.pngwhitey4.pngtransracialmin.png

Family/real racial background:
whitey.pngwhitey2.png

And here's a Jewish woman who wants to be a black man:
jennifer.png

Last edited:

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god. "at first i identified with african americans but now i love carribean culture"

She outright thinks that liking something is the same thing as identifying with it. In her own words. I don't know how you could put this whole thing more clearly than that.

And whatever the fuck is going on with this racial stuff aside, I just want to give Ebony LaShelle or whatever her name is some fucking hair and makeup tips, she looks straight out of the 80s. Has nobody told her that poodle pom-pom and mullet combo is two frightful things mixed into one.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1030487
View attachment 1030991
View attachment 1030497
View attachment 1030500

And before someone says "but it's just a fetishist, not a real transwoman": Ebony has dysphoria, publicly presents as his inner black ghetto whore, calls himself trans and shills trans ideology. He's as transgender and transracial as it gets.

Fuckin lol, Ebony Lashelle and it's fellow transratchetual sissy sistas are all heroic in their trolling efforts, whether intentional or not. I hope an actual social-rights movement builds around them, and we get a Million Sissy March one day

Tags
None