The Boys - An Amazon Prime adaptation of the Ennis comic series

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they purposely omitted any /pol/ tier 1 star reviews about DA JOOZ or Donald Trump and disappointed no Homelander or mention of Karl Urban being cucked in the show.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they purposely omitted any /pol/ tier 1 star reviews about DA JOOZ or Donald Trump and disappointed no Homelander or mention of Karl Urban being cucked in the show.

That was cringe and stupid.

They beep out bullshit but not goddamn? Is goddamn not a cuss word anymore? If I was ranking cuss words, goddamn is worse than bullshit.

And Frenchie doing nothing but giving the finger spliced all through is very 3rd grade.

Gravityqueen4life

Red Apple yumyum
kiwifarms.net
i hate the hole "lets release it all at once" crap that has been going on at of late. call me old fashion but i believe having some berthing room for the next episode and being allowed to discus it with friends and hype it up is a good thing. i just like having something to look forward too every week and not just CONSUME everything at once so i wont feel left out or get spoiled.

also, here is a new trailer!

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i hate the hole "lets release it all at once" crap that has been going on at of late. call me old fashion but i believe having some berthing room for the next episode and being allowed to discus it with friends and hype it up is a good thing. i just like having something to look forward too every week and not just CONSUME everything at once so i wont feel left out or get spoiled.

also, here is a new trailer!

Just watch one episode a week if it bugs you so much. At this point, the only reason they're releasing episodes like that is to keep you paying for their shitty streaming service as long as possible

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
As much as I enjoyed the first season, I have to say the costumes are fucking terrible. Overdesigned with busy prints all over, and in the case of the speedster character, just stupid. All those plates on his suit would rip off at speed. The costumes for The Flash in the CW shows and the one in the Justice League have the same issue. The 1990 show nailed it, though.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
As much as I enjoyed the first season, I have to say the costumes are fucking terrible. Overdesigned with busy prints all over, and in the case of the speedster character, just stupid. All those plates on his suit would rip off at speed. The costumes for The Flash in the CW shows and the one in the Justice League have the same issue. The 1990 show nailed it, though.
Part of me wants to think that's intentional because the characters are parodies of established heroes. Homelander may look absurd with his excessive patriotic design, but that makes him all the more terrifying when he's ready to tear somebody's heart out.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants to think that's intentional because the characters are parodies of established heroes. Homelander may look absurd with his excessive patriotic design, but that makes him all the more terrifying when he's ready to tear somebody's heart out.
He’d look just as frightening if the suit was solid colours.

Tags
None