• ”I am xalver nick, I am planing on making troll art to demonstrate and pratice my skills before i go further.”

The Brianna Wu Signature Collection Death MarchA slow motion trainwreck you can't help but watch.

Discussion in 'Brianna Wu' started by Norvic, Mar 28, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Wu is gross. Discussing fake vaginas in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@Smutley

1. Don't forget that he's going to leverage the scampaign into television and speaking appearances as a TRUE AND HONEST woman in politics. It's what has me on the fence about whether or not he wants to get on the ballot. I'm sure John will have no problem calling himself a congressional candidate either way, but getting on the ballot will give a shred of credibility. Nobody has questioned his bullshit in the past, so he probably doesn't care. I honestly chalk most of the signature saga to incompetence and arrogance. It's well within John's wheelhouse to arrogantly think he'll easily get his signatures in a weekend and then fuck up what should be the simple process of organizing volunteers to gather signatures and/or hiring someone to get them when his string of failed campaign events didn't garner the signatures. Much dumber and crazier people than John have succeeded where he is failing.

I almost forgot John's laziness as a motivating factor, silly me.

• Agree Agree x 6
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs Heemeyer did nothing wrong

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think she wants to get on the ballot. I think she thought that getting signatures would be a snap, and something she could do in a weekend. I don't know if she still doesn't realize that's the case.

She's a child who wants to grow up to be a president, astronaut, and ballerina. She has no concept that it takes innate talent plus decades of hard work to be any of those things. She envisions herself up at that podium giving a stirring speech, crowds cheering, Porsche waiting in the background, and has no concept of the effort or credentials or personality and skills it takes to get there.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Kroster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'd agree that he's a child who wants to be seen as a president, engineer, and ballerina. I disagree that he doesn't understand what it takes. He realized long ago the hard work required to accomplish anything of note and is too lazy to do it, so he contents himself with pretending to be an engineer, politician, and an oppressed woman. Just a woman for that matter. He wants to be seen as all those things because that is all that's required in order to give the speech and drive off into the sunset in a ragged out Porsche. Sure he'll only be a low rent Hillary Clinton that nobody really knows and even fewer genuinely respect, but it's faaar less work and he still gets attention. That's good enough for John.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs Heemeyer did nothing wrong

kiwifarms.net
  4. in b4 Trump comparison

As @Jaimas says: Chris with a wallet.

kiwifarms.net
  5. So what's the current status on Wu's signature collection? The deadline is in a few days.

Snowflake Buster

Snowflake Buster Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good

kiwifarms.net
  6. Not 100% confirmed but pretty sure they’re now paying a company to get signatures.

jace821

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Imran, one of the campaign workers is the founder of this place: https://www.sassafrasandmaple.org/the-firm

They do campaign work.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. kiwifarms.net
  9. So now that it's the 16th of April, how did Brianna do with the signature collections? Did he collect 2K signatures?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Snowflake Buster

Snowflake Buster Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good

kiwifarms.net
  10. I was approached in front of a grocery store and asked to sign a petition so somebody could run for senate. When I asked who, he said "Brianna Wu". I laughed in his face and walked away.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm betting this happened nowhere near District 8. Like Denver.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. ...Brianna Wu is trying to get in on a House election.

The ultimate proof her campaign is a ramshackle affair.

• Like Like x 4
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. In fairness, it's not like this person was working for the Wu campaign. The guy was just one of those third-party paid canvassers, who's surely never heard of Wu because nobody has.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.