Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - aka sperginity speds out agendaposting

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.cheknews.ca/pit-bull-attack-near-nanaimo-injures-two-children-and-one-woman-450395/

Two 8-month-old pit bulls that were loose in Nanaimo attacked several children, severely injuring at least one. Other people that came to aid the children were also injured.

The children were playing in a yard at the house of one of their friends. The dogs were from somewhere else in the neighborhood and had been cited for being at large previously.

One of the owners of the dogs came and got the dogs but did not stick around. The news interviewed the other owner, a Dangerhair that looked to be in her late 40s or early 50s. While she was devastated at what her dogs had done, she said to the reporter, "People are saying, look at this from the prospective of a parent, well, these dogs are my kids, too," and then she broke down crying.

It was later reported both dogs were euthanized, as there have been other incidents prior to this one, and due to the severity of the injuries the one particular child sustained.

To the dangerhair dog owner I would have to say, "If these dogs were your KIDS, you did a lousy job of raising them. Thank heavens you didn't spawn any of your own."

Hux

kiwifarms.net
I love dogs more than I like people in general, but Jesus Christ if you don't have the experience to know how to raise a breed that is infamous for going off the rails without being raised with the proper constant supervision, discipline and socialization, get literally any other breed besides that one you irresponsible idiot

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
I’m sure this will result in more unfair discrimination against pit bulls. There’s no proof this wouldn’t have still happened if the attacking dogs had been a different breed and everything else had unfolded exactly the same.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I understand about pit bulls, they're a high energy breed that needs an owner that will be able to manage that. They can be super sweet dogs, but that doesn't mean you don't have to train them like any other dog. Based on the article the owner didn't bother to train them at all.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Call me a sped if you will, but this seems like another meme magic occurrence given how there has been a massive salt well on tweeter and beyond for the past week or two, due to channers running a blatantly fake "lol im adopting all pit bulls off craigslist and having them euthanized" campaign on twitter. Once again reality bends and warps at the pleasure of the trolls

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Remember folks: if Dangerhairs can't deal with hanging around normal people, we normies sure as fuck shouldn't let them have pets to hang around with, either. Just a precautionary measure against BS like this ever happening again, after all.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, I hope those dogs had their shots, else that child is going to go through the worst kind of hell. :cryblood:

Fuck this bitch, may she be permanently barred from owning dogs so she can spend the rest of her miserable life alone.
Technically she's not alone, cuz she has a boyfriend or husband (not sure which the guy is, he was the one that picked up the dogs from the attack site), but that could change at any time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino