Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - A place for autists to ree about pitbulls

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
Remember that scene in Return of the Living Dead where the warehouse manager asks his friend to cremate a bag of still-living "rabid weasels?" What a silly scene that was, right? Apparently, in real life there's a judge stupid enough to fall for that obvious flimflam, no questions asked.

Reactions: Bakasura

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
I understand the reasoning for his not receiving jail time, but I would also like to note the fact that people who do this shit usually move on to humans. And even if it was a raccoon and not a cat, what the fuck?

Also, not shocked he owns pit bulls.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To all those saying that he's only feeding his dogs please consider that pitbulls thrive off of murdering their prey in a raw, bloodsoaked frenzy.
Good point. I change my answer, now he's abusing 2 different animals!

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Don't get why some dumb jokes are getting hate.

That aside, what the actual fuck. I don't know if it's more disturbing that he lit the poor thing on fire or the fact he went and got a drink to go with it.

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon

Dolce & Gabbana

kiwifarms.net
I dunno. The guy was 17, he'd had a few beers, it was dark. I can buy that he thought it was a raccoon and the right solution to the problem was "set it on fire," and then when he had to dispose of the body the dogs are right there, it's a natural conclusion. Not saying it's not horrifying but you know what they say about malice and stupidity

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
That aside, what the actual fuck. I don't know if it's more disturbing that he lit the poor thing on fire or the fact he went and got a drink to go with it.
I'm guessing that he was already drunk in the first place and nothing goes better with an lukewarm can of Budweiser than barbecuing something.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so beyond the fact torching any animal in a cage and fixing himself a cocktail while he watched it burn is psychotic behavior to begin with, feeding what he claimed (and bullshitted) to be a "rabid raccoon" to his pitbulls should be a second count of animal abuse because how the fuck does he know if rabies dies after an animal is cooked or not and couldn't transmit to the dogs? The whole thing stinks of "future serial killer".

Florida continues to be a mistake.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so beyond the fact torching any animal in a cage and fixing himself a cocktail while he watched it burn is psychotic behavior to begin with, feeding what he claimed (and bullshitted) to be a "rabid raccoon" to his pitbulls should be a second count of animal abuse because how the fuck does he know if rabies dies after an animal is cooked or not and couldn't transmit to the dogs? The whole thing stinks of "future serial killer".

Florida continues to be a mistake.
Not to mention that lighter fluid is probably bad for dogs.

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
MIAMI, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - A 19-year-old Florida man accused of setting a caged cat on fire and then feeding the corpse to his dogs will not see the inside of a jail cell.

According to the Miami Herald, Roberto Hernandez was sentenced on Friday to 5 years of probation. The judge on the case said she believed Hernandez's defense--that he thought the cat was actually a rabid raccoon that was reportedly attacking animals in the area.

Circuit Judge Nashin Sayfie sentenced him to five years of probation plus 100 hours of community service. Prosecutors had asked for Hernandez to spend 364 days in jail.
Hernandez was 17 when video surveillance showed him pouring a flammable liquid over the animal and set it on fire with matches, watching the animal burn while he grabbed a drink and watched.
He's then accused of feeding the animal to his pit bulls. A neighbor witnessed the crime.

Hernandez pleaded guilty to one count of felony animal abuse.

That judge is exceptional, if it was rabid why would he feed it to his dogs?

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we can be clear that anyone who sets an animal on fire for... idk, lulz? wtf he was thinking? is a person who should not be at liberty amongst the public on account of them being completely fucking unchained in the mind.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe you cucks fell for this. All these so-called "child maulings" are obvious false flags by (((the life insurance racket))). Everyone knows pitbulls are a delousing agent.

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
That judge is exceptional, if it was rabid why would he feed it to his dogs?
Cats don't look like raccoons. But this is Florida so he probably can barely spell his own name without help. They seem especally unejamakated down there.

I don't know at what temperature rabies dies. But being that there are risks involved with feeding meat from diseased animals to begin with you don't take stupid chances like this.

I think the raccoon thing is an excuse and the dumbass did this for kicks, got in trouble and tried to Florida Man his way out of it. But since he already Florida Man'd his way into it it got canceled out.

DieselBoogaloo

kiwifarms.net
Pitnutter's wife is expecting a child, but he refuses to get rid of the dog, because it attacks people only seldom.
He asks if she can legally get rid of the dog without his consent:
"he was very aggresive and ill when I got him"
"he's never been aggressive to her except a few incidents in the beginning"
"He has never hurt anyone severely"
"sweetest boy ever"
"Glad to hear my wife can't legally do anything. I'll just tell her my dog is not going anywhere and that if she loves she must accept both of us."

chainer

Bats aren't bugs
kiwifarms.net
I witnesssed an uncollared and unleashed pitbull attack a leashed German Shephard that was being walked by it’s owner yesterday. The pitbull owner was able to carry his dog off before any real damage was done luckily. If had my carry permit (it’s in process) I would have shot that fucker.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino