Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - A place for autists to ree about pitbulls

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Man, that site is the only thing you need to destroy your day. Check this out:

View attachment 708697

What a massive piece of shit.
I hope her pitbulls eat her face off. What a fucking cunt.

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
If someone could guarantee that these dogs would only eat their owners and would leave everyone else in peace, I'd have no problem with that. As it is, they fuck up my neighborhood and make people afraid to take a walk. The council won't do anything.
It does kind of not bother me too much when one of them eats its owner, except the owners are always unemployed fuckers with IQs of 10 but a fertility rate that would make them heroes in some 3rd world country, because then my taxes go towards fixing the problem that was caused by some fuckwit's lifestyle choice.

10 year old killed by a 'bulldog type' dog at a holiday park in Cornwall.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-47919486
It was a family pet that never hurt anyone and was gentle with the cat etc etc excuse excuse excuse...

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
Don't know how people can defend pit bulls in this day and age.

Bruised and bleeding, an Omaha 12-year-old was healing Wednesday night after he was attacked by a pit bull — and the clock is running to find the dog.
https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Pit-bull-attacks-12-year-old-boy-near-Morton-Middle-School-508758951.html

N.J. family tried to help pit bull they found roaming in neighborhood. Then it attacked their 4-year-old son.
https://www.nj.com/ocean/2019/04/nj-family-tried-to-help-pit-bull-they-found-roaming-in-neighborhood-then-it-attacked-their-4-year-old-son.html

Pit Bull Owner Charged After Dog Attacks 5 Year Old
https://www.theepochtimes.com/pit-bull-owner-charged-after-dog-attacks-5-year-old_2875501.html

Mother Tried to Protect Her 3-Year-Old With Her Body as 3 Pit Bulls Mauled Them
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mother-tried-to-protect-her-3-year-old-with-her-body-as-3-pit-bulls-mauled-them_2880823.html

911 Call From Animal Hospital After Deadly Pit Bull Attack Of Owner: ‘We Can’t Get Her’
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/04/01/911-call-irving-animal-hospital-deadly-pit-bull-attack-owner/

Two women attacked by family’s eight dogs
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/women-attacked-by-familys-eight-dogs/

Hollywood neighborhood on edge after pit bulls attack small dog
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/hollywood/hollywood-neighborhood-on-edge-after-pit-bulls-attack-small-dog

Pit Bulls Viciously Bite Man's Forearm, Leg, At Rescue Center, Get Euthanized
https://www.ibtimes.com/pit-bulls-viciously-bite-mans-forearm-leg-rescue-center-get-euthanized-2786357

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is in the "dog community" or whatever you want to call it, people will talk all the time about how "certain breeds are more prone to aggression and need special socialization and training" and how some are "just not as good with kids as others", but when someone insinuates that pibbles are one of those breeds everyone goes B A L L I S T I C.

Also, if "other breeds can be just as aggressive", why do pibbles time and time again top the list of dog attacks by breed or ancestry? Why aren't golden retrievers and beagles high on the list?

Two summers ago I went jogging/walking on my usual route that I take every day. One of the people on a street on the route owns a pibble and a lab mix. I had actually pet sat for this person the summer prior, so the dogs knew me. The pibble charged me out of nowhere, bit my back thigh (tore my pants, which thankfully somehow got most of the teeth), and tried to drag me down. Somehow I got a way with a small puncture and teeth scrapes. I wrote in with the story to a Q&A dog blog weeks afterwards as a test, asking if I should tell the owner about the attack, because "what if I was a child, elderly person, or small person in general". They never answered my question, despite answering the others I sent in under different names for the test. Quite interesting.

not william stenchever

menaces with spikes of sheet metal
kiwifarms.net
Man, that site is the only thing you need to destroy your day. Check this out:

View attachment 708697

What a massive piece of shit.
Before I was born my parents had a crazy fucking cattle dog, loved to ride around on the hood of the pickup. after successfully driving the cows to their winter pasture they returned to the ranch house where the farmer renting the land and his family lived. Crazy dog sees their families cat in the yard, jumps off the hood of the truck, and murders the poor thing in front of god and everyone. Everyone was mortified. Know what my parent's didn't do? pose for a fucking picture while yeeting over the corpse of the poor beast. What the hell is wrong with this person?

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is in the "dog community" or whatever you want to call it, people will talk all the time about how "certain breeds are more prone to aggression and need special socialization and training" and how some are "just not as good with kids as others", but when someone insinuates that pibbles are one of those breeds everyone goes B A L L I S T I C.

Also, if "other breeds can be just as aggressive", why do pibbles time and time again top the list of dog attacks by breed or ancestry? Why aren't golden retrievers and beagles high on the list?

Two summers ago I went jogging/walking on my usual route that I take every day. One of the people on a street on the route owns a pibble and a lab mix. I had actually pet sat for this person the summer prior, so the dogs knew me. The pibble charged me out of nowhere, bit my back thigh (tore my pants, which thankfully somehow got most of the teeth), and tried to drag me down. Somehow I got a way with a small puncture and teeth scrapes. I wrote in with the story to a Q&A dog blog weeks afterwards as a test, asking if I should tell the owner about the attack, because "what if I was a child, elderly person, or small person in general". They never answered my question, despite answering the others I sent in under different names for the test. Quite interesting.
Not to defend pibble-deniers or anthing, but from what little you said they could have easily seen your question as a fake. Thats what I immediately do with any "what of the children?" queries I get in non-dog related matters.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
I encountered a weird one. Long story short: Stray dog followed me home, everything was closed so I can't turn it to the animal shelter. Put it in my garage for the night because I was a dog lover and couldn't bring myself to leave a seemingly-sweet dog alone. Dog teared my boxes, shitted up the place, peed everywhere. Strange thing is it's trained with all commands but it goes absolutely ballistic if not one eye is upon it. Took it to the vet by morning to see if it's chipped. It was chipped and its also a pitbull. Took it to the animal shelter with all my questions answered. (OG owner died in a car crash)

Strange thing is, it didn't look like pitbulls I'm used to seeing. It looks perfectly like an Amstaff. I would be fooled if it wasn't chipped. I suppose the fault is on me for keeping a dog to a rescue shelter, even temporarily. Lesson learned.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
I recently watched some old videos of me as a toddler incessantly toddling after and poking my beautiful old retriever -- fingers in ears, eyes, jumping on the thing -- and at its most aggrieved, the poor thing would ever-so-gently stand up and walk to the other corner of the room while taking care not to knock me over. My parents were terrible owners. "The owner not the breed", indeed.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Translation pls
Roughly, "while in Tachira Venezuela food is a preoccupation, my family doesn't worry because we got a street dog of the pitbull race and cooked it in a stew with potatoes, carmelized onions, and carrots julienne. Very tasty."

(Edit: please forgive if it is not spot on, I do not actually speak Spanish, just read it somewhat because I know another Romance language.)

Last edited:

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
My local animal shelters are full of pitbulls and pitbull mixes, like there aren’t even any other breeds up for adoption. I put in an application to rescue a mixed pit puppy last week. Going to put the whole nature vs nurture thing to the test.
I hope you are prepared, for the neighbors' sake if nothing else. (Nobody deserves to live next to an aggressive dog.)

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net

Pit bulls theoretically can be good pets, but not in a household with children and only with a type of owner that knows how to control them and how they should behave around them. Knew a guy once who owned two pits and they were sweet dogs, but more importantly listened to every word he said. He also wasn't an idiot and didn't allow them around children or other dogs, because he was aware of what they were. Most people who own these little monsters treat them like they're puppies, which isn't how you treat an animal that has the power and breeding to maul you to death without a second thought.

What makes them worse is generally when a dog bites defensively out of fear, it's a quick bite then release. A pit bull will bite and hold on to take what it perceives as a threat down. They don't normally give warning bites.

I'm totally fine with pitbull registries.

chainer

Bats aren't bugs
kiwifarms.net
I hope you are prepared, for the neighbors' sake if nothing else. (Nobody deserves to live next to an aggressive dog.)
I feel I'm prepared, and confident enough in my ability to raise an obedient dog. I have a fully fenced yard, and have raised two lovely boxers, one lived 15 years and the other 8 years. The 8 year old died from a stomach cancer :(

As far as my neighbor's go, I have one adjacent neighbor, and no lie their dog attacked me last week. It's a little chihuahua mixed piece of shit, and it charged me trying to bite my legs, leaving their yard and crossed a street to get to me. I gave it a little deflection with the side of my foot and the neighbor's kid had to come and carry it away in order to get it off of me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino