Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - Everyone in this thread is autistic.

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
I feel I'm prepared, and confident enough in my ability to raise an obedient dog. I have a fully fenced yard, and have raised two lovely boxers, one lived 15 years and the other 8 years. The 8 year old died from a stomach cancer :(

As far as my neighbor's go, I have one adjacent neighbor, and no lie their dog attacked me last week. It's a little chihuahua mixed piece of shit, and it charged me trying to bite my legs, leaving their yard and crossed a street to get to me. I gave it a little deflection with the side of my foot and the neighbor's kid had to come and carry it away in order to get it off of me.

I don’t mean to pick a fight but why do pit owners always mention the annoying chihuahua thing?

Dude, as aggressive as a chihuahuas can be they can’t kill anyone.

This is like all those “cats will eat owners corpse” comments.

As if somehow a medium sized dog wouldn’t if hungry enough.

Ralph from Chicago

Unions are the answer to everything
kiwifarms.net
Video shows pit bull relentlessly attacking Taiwanese postman
American pit bull terrier viciously attacks Taiwanese postman while riding his motorcycle
Taiwan News report

Toggle navigationEn

1. Home
  2. Society
Video shows pit bull relentlessly attacking Taiwanese postman
American pit bull terrier viciously attacks Taiwanese postman while riding his motorcycle

By Keoni Everington,Taiwan News, Staff Writer
2019/05/13 12:06
Postman being attacked by pit bull. (Photo from Facebook group 我是湖口人)

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- A postman suffered a vicious, unprovoked attack by a pit bull at an intersection in northern Taiwan's Hsinchu County on Friday (May 10), causing him to suffer lacerations to his leg and arm and a sprained ankle.
A 34-year-old postman surnamed Tseng (曾) was riding his motorcycle as he neared the intersection of Xinshi Elementary school and Chenggong Road in Hsinchu County's Hukou Township at 2 p.m. on Friday, reported CNA. When he arrived at a stop light, a black dog suspected of being an American pit bull terrier leaped out of a white, flatbed truck next to him and immediately clamped down on his left leg with his powerful jaws.
According to an eyewitness account of the incident posted on the Facebook group I am a Hukou Person (我是湖口人), the mailman hopped off his motorcycle as the dog started to chomp away on his left leg. Despite the mailman's efforts to fend the dog off with his right fist, it maintained a vice-like grip on his left pant leg.

Surveillance camera video showing Tseng punching dog. (Hsinchu Police image)
The owner then leaped out of his vehicle and tried to pull his dog off the hapless mail carrier, but to no avail.
In the first of two videos of the incident that were posted on the page, the dog can be seen relentlessly yanking on the postman's left pant leg as the owner tries to pry the dog away. In the second video, the mail carrier is finally able to wrest the tattered remains of his green pant leg, which had been ripped all the way to the crotch.
The dog makes several more attempts to lunge at the postman as it barks hysterically. Finally, after the owner had successfully subdued his berserk dog, the mail carrier stoops over to catch a breath out of sheer exhaustion.

Tseng after attack. (Photo from Facebook page 我是湖口人)
After the dust settled, Tseng had suffered several lacerations to his left leg, left arm, and sprained his left ankle, reported Liberty Times. Surveillance video of the attack showed that it had lasted about two minutes, reported Apple Daily
Friends of the dog owner claimed on Facebook that he took the wounded mailman to a hospital and accompanied him to the Hukou Police Station to file a report. The owner expressed his desire to settle the incident privately, but Tseng told Apple Daily he would assess the man's sincerity before deciding whether to file a complaint.
This is the second time the dog has attacked a postman, with the first case resulting in an NT$200 fine.

Injury to Tseng's left knee. (Photo from Facebook page 我是湖口人)
Hsinchu County Animal Disease Control Center Director Peng Cheng-yu (彭正宇) told CNA that pit bulls are classified as an aggressive breed of dog by the Executive Yuan's Council of Agriculture. Peng says that according to Article 20 of the Animal Protection Act (動保法), such dogs must be accompanied by their adult owners at all times, be placed on a leash that does not exceed 1.5 meters in length, and should be muzzled when entering public places.
If owners of aggressive dog breeds are found to have been in violation of the law, they could face fines of between NT$30,000 to NT$150,000. Currently, the law only deems the following types of dogs as aggressive breeds: American pit bull terriers, Japanese Tosa, Neapolitan Mastiff, Dogo Argentino, Brazilian Mastiff, and Mastiffs.

Injury to Tseng's left calf. (Photo from Facebook page 我是湖口人)
First video showing dog still clinging to his pant leg:

Second video showing Tseng finally breaking free from dog:

Reactions: millais

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I actually have had pretty much solely positive experiences with the breed, though I definitely understand people's apprehension over pitbulls. These days they suffer from spotty temperament due to decades of bad breeders and shitty owners. Back in the day they were considered reliable enough to be guardians for small children (or at least the breed that was eventually developed into what we know as the pitbull was).

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually have had pretty much solely positive experiences with the breed, though I definitely understand people's apprehension over pitbulls. These days they suffer from spotty temperament due to decades of bad breeders and shitty owners. Back in the day they were considered reliable enough to be guardians for small children (or at least the breed that was eventually developed into what we know as the pitbull was).
The "nanny dog" story was created by a breed enthusiast in the 1970's. It's not based on any primary sources from the time period like at all except for maybe a really creative interpretation of Peter Pan's Nana, who was based on a Newfoundland.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The "nanny dog" story was created by a breed enthusiast in the 1970's. It's not based on any primary sources from the time period like at all except for maybe a really creative interpretation of Peter Pan's Nana, who was based on a Newfoundland.
God damn that got legs.

Wonder why, though?

EDIT: Even people in the past I had talked to seemed to accept that myth but argued that the breed must have been ruined somewhere along the way. I had never heard anyone challenge it. I can't figure out why, though. Pitbulls etc. aren't even the most popular breed I've seen (that would be labs and goldies I think... you'd think they'd have a lot more of a myth around them)

Last edited:

chainer

Bats aren't bugs
kiwifarms.net
I don’t mean to pick a fight but why do pit owners always mention the annoying chihuahua thing?

You can check my posts from earlier in the thread, I’m not a pitbull lover or defender. However, I want another dog and I’m pretty much only going to do rescue dogs from now on, and this is what’s available to me in my area.

Any dog that attacks a person that isn’t defending life or property should be put down, regardless of breed.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Hsinchu County Animal Disease Control Center Director Peng Cheng-yu (彭正宇) told CNA that pit bulls are classified as an aggressive breed of dog by the Executive Yuan's Council of Agriculture. Peng says that according to Article 20 of the Animal Protection Act (動保法), such dogs must be accompanied by their adult owners at all times, be placed on a leash that does not exceed 1.5 meters in length, and should be muzzled when entering public places.
If there's no way to completely ban pit bulls from society, having this kind of law on the books sounds like a good idea. If they are adequately muzzled and kept on a short leash in public, it should have a substantial effect in minimizing grievously injurious attacks.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If there's no way to completely ban pit bulls from society, having this kind of law on the books sounds like a good idea. If they are adequately muzzled and kept on a short leash in public, it should have a substantial effect in minimizing grievously injurious attacks.
That or declare them an inherently dangerous breed of dog and treat their owners like owners of inherently dangerous animals like tigers or poisonous snakes, impose strict liability on the owners for any damages caused, whether it's the result of negligence or not, and require insurance or a large bond be put up to ensure anyone harmed by the animal is compensated.

That would more or less rule out the usual class of scummy owners like low grade drug dealers.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
They are completely banned in Norway along with mixes/mutts. The police can confiscate the dog and put it down if they see someone with one in public and if the owner says it's not a pitbull the burden of proof is on them.
It obviously won't happen but I think they're covered by the law if they shoot it in the street.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net

"cats eat your corpse"
yeah well a labrador ripped out his owners throat while the owner was having a seizure, so dogs are obviously horrible. I can play that game too.

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
ITT
View attachment 760681
"OH MY GOD YOUR DOG IS BITING MY WIFE'S SON JAMA- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE TORE OUT HIS JUGULAR THIS IS SO FUCKED!"
Get ahold of yourselves, they're just dogs.
Mr Pol, allow me to translate this topic into something you're used to:

Despite the breed accounting for just 6.5% of the total U.S. dog population the Pit Bull is responsible for the most fatal attacks in the U.S. – 66 percent of total fatalities.
Lmao niggerdog.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
"cats eat your corpse"
yeah well a labrador ripped out his owners throat while the owner was having a seizure, so dogs are obviously horrible. I can play that game too.

Kinda explains why the lab would do that and how a dog/cat would respond if you were helpless.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

Child 'needed 80 stitches' after Belfast dog attack

An eight-year-old girl who was attacked by a dog in Belfast "will never be the same again", her mother has said.

Annie McFadden needed 80 stitches to her head and body after being attacked by a pitbull-type dog in the north of the city, the Irish News reported.

Council dog wardens are investigating the attack, which police said was reported at about 18:30 BST on Sunday.

The family was reportedly told that a wound on the girl's chest was just 2cm (0.8in) from piercing her heart.

Trisha McFadden, the girl's mother, told BBC News NI that her daughter has been "having nightmares and not eating".

"She is normally always laughing but I think it is understandable.

"Today [Wednesday] she is beginning to talk more," she said.

'Breaks my heart'
Ms McFadden said the dog had been off its lead when it attacked her daughter.

She called on its owners to hand it over to the authorities.

"They know it is a dangerous dog," she said.

"[Annie] was just playing football [when she was bitten] - something she loves to do - and now she will never be the same again.

"I'm trying to be here for my daughter but I don't want this to happen to anyone else.

"The thought of the dog still being out there just breaks my heart."

Dog warden investigation
Two men tried to grab the animal but it resumed the attack after Annie tried to run, she added.

Ms McFadden also praised the police and medical staff who had helped her daughter.

The Police Service of Northern Ireland said: "It was reported at around 18:30 BST that a young girl had been attacked by a dog.

"The girl was taken to hospital for treatment of her injuries.

"The matter has now been passed through to the local dog warden, who will be carrying out an investigation."

Belfast City Council said its dog wardens were investigating the matter and it could not comment further while the investigation was ongoing.

After the attack, Annie was taken to the Mater Hospital in Belfast before being transferred to the Ulster Hospital in Dundonald, County Down.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Dog bites are the #1 liability claim on homeowner's insurance policies. And out of those claims, pits make up an overwhelming majority of them, over German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers, etc. Dog bites include a fairly lengthy treatment process, including routine follow ups for rabies. They're expensive as fuck and being attacked by a pit would probably be a fantastically shitty experience.

This isn't a fucking beagle snipping a kid that was just pulling on its ear. These are large, aggressive dogs that get purchased by dipshits for either tough guy status or cute Facebook photos, then get surprised when they set the dog off wrong one day and their pitbull is dragging them to the floor by their throat.

sperginity

ASS ASSAULT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ITT
View attachment 760681
"OH MY GOD YOUR DOG IS BITING MY WIFE'S SON JAMA- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE TORE OUT HIS JUGULAR THIS IS SO FUCKED!"
if this was a trap to make me post gore then I have completely fallen for it
mauling1.jpg
mauling2.jpg
mauling3.jpg

I feel really bad for that kid who got his forearm shredded, some people are gonna assume he is an FTM tranny with a fake dick because his arm looks similar to a post phalloplasty arm. He didn't have to get it amputated, but its pretty much useless since he can't move his hand anymore. He told his friend "don't worry, they are nice dogs I have played with them lots of times" right before the dogs mauled him. Missing arm woman got mauled by her pitbull after owning it for uneventfully for 9 years, the thing was well fed and cared for. I don't remember the other ones but its all the same shit after awhile. A normal dog bite can be covered with a trip to an urgent care center, but a pit bull attack can be a life or limb threatening emergency (necessitating a visit to a trauma bay).

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
if this was a trap to make me post gore then I have completely fallen for it

I feel really bad for that kid who got his forearm shredded, some people are gonna assume he is an FTM tranny with a fake dick because his arm looks similar to a post phalloplasty arm. He didn't have to get it amputated, but its pretty much useless since he can't move his hand anymore. He told his friend "don't worry, they are nice dogs I have played with them lots of times" right before the dogs mauled him. Missing arm woman got mauled by her pitbull after owning it for uneventfully for 9 years, the thing was well fed and cared for. I don't remember the other ones but its all the same shit after awhile. A normal dog bite can be covered with a trip to an urgent care center, but a pit bull attack can be a life or limb threatening emergency (necessitating a visit to a trauma bay).
TFW you lose more face than a kid designated as pibble chow.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino