Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - Everyone in this thread is autistic.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
You guys can rest easy. I got a little German Shepherd today, we named her Delta.

I was super lucky and found someone that had a litter recently, I couldn’t pass her up. So much for my rescue adoption only plans.View attachment 766304
Now that will be a good dog, but you gotta get her in training and give her something to do like agility. Smart critters.

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
Owning Pitbulls is just a poor man's version of Going to FuckWhiteystan for a bike tour and getting throatslit by jihadists. We should be grateful that those of limited income are allowed the chance to fatally virtue-signal without having to pony up thousands of dollars for custom-built touring bikes, airfare, and designer backpacks stuffed with macrobiotic vegan food. Sure, you'll get some blowback like the occasional mutilated toddler, but it's a small price to pay to allow the lower/middle classes the chance to say,

"There are no bad ____, only bad _____!"
"Evil doesn't exist in this world! Only misunderstanding!"
"It's a bad environment that causes aggression! Don't blame the ____!"

Jackass RN

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little late, and sensational, but it fits.

Rap artist Pitbull has announced his latest venture will be an international blockchain coding competition set up to disrupt the music industry.
Pitbull, whose real name is Armando Perez, is a three-time Grammy award-winning artist and serial entrepreneur. He will be producing ‘Smackathon‘ alongside the eMerge Americas conference – an annual two-day tech event held in Miami Beach.
The news was first reported by CNBC, while Pitbull later confirmed his involvement on Twitter, stating: “It’s time for a major change in the music industry! Blockchain developers, we need your help to empower artists worldwide.”
The name Smackathon is a play on popular computer programming events called ‘hackathons’.
During Smackathon, participants will be using the Ethereum blockchain to search for new, innovative ways to tackle the music industry’s biggest challenges.
The challenges will range from determining better artist royalty agreements all the way through to curated playlists.
Smackathon started on April 24 2019 and will finish on May 25. Entrants will have this time period to develop a blockchain-based solution using Zeppelin’s open source smart contract platform.
The solutions will be judged until a group of finalists have been determined – they will then be flown to Miami to present their ideas to Mr Worldwide himself.
Reportedly, submissions will be judged on a range of criteria including originality, usefulness, comprehensiveness, design, and technology. Bonus points will be awarded to those who utilise the OpenZeppelin platform.
The winning team/individual will be chosen by a panel of four judges – including Pitbull – and take home a prize of $6,000. However, according to reports, if Mr Worldwide likes a project, he will be willing to invest on the spot.
Interested in reading more about the music industry, crypto, and blockchain? Discover more about rapper Lil’ Pump and how his merchandise store now accepts Bitcoin and Lightning Network payments.
The post Rapper Pitbull wants blockchain developers to disrupt the music industryappeared first on Coin Rivet.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

FaceOfTrueHorror

kiwifarms.net
Child 'needed 80 stitches' after Belfast dog attack

[SPOILER="full story"
An eight-year-old girl who was attacked by a dog in Belfast "will never be the same again", her mother has said.

Annie McFadden needed 80 stitches to her head and body after being attacked by a pitbull-type dog in the north of the city, the Irish News reported.

Council dog wardens are investigating the attack, which police said was reported at about 18:30 BST on Sunday.

The family was reportedly told that a wound on the girl's chest was just 2cm (0.8in) from piercing her heart.

Trisha McFadden, the girl's mother, told BBC News NI that her daughter has been "having nightmares and not eating".

"She is normally always laughing but I think it is understandable.

"Today [Wednesday] she is beginning to talk more," she said.

'Breaks my heart'
Ms McFadden said the dog had been off its lead when it attacked her daughter.

She called on its owners to hand it over to the authorities.

"They know it is a dangerous dog," she said.

"[Annie] was just playing football [when she was bitten] - something she loves to do - and now she will never be the same again.

"I'm trying to be here for my daughter but I don't want this to happen to anyone else.

"The thought of the dog still being out there just breaks my heart."

Dog warden investigation
Two men tried to grab the animal but it resumed the attack after Annie tried to run, she added.

Ms McFadden also praised the police and medical staff who had helped her daughter.

The Police Service of Northern Ireland said: "It was reported at around 18:30 BST that a young girl had been attacked by a dog.

"The girl was taken to hospital for treatment of her injuries.

"The matter has now been passed through to the local dog warden, who will be carrying out an investigation."

Belfast City Council said its dog wardens were investigating the matter and it could not comment further while the investigation was ongoing.

After the attack, Annie was taken to the Mater Hospital in Belfast before being transferred to the Ulster Hospital in Dundonald, County Down.

][/SPOILER]

rooblue

kiwifarms.net
Child 'needed 80 stitches' after Belfast dog attack

[SPOILER="full story"
An eight-year-old girl who was attacked by a dog in Belfast "will never be the same again", her mother has said.

Annie McFadden needed 80 stitches to her head and body after being attacked by a pitbull-type dog in the north of the city, the Irish News reported.

Council dog wardens are investigating the attack, which police said was reported at about 18:30 BST on Sunday.

The family was reportedly told that a wound on the girl's chest was just 2cm (0.8in) from piercing her heart.

Trisha McFadden, the girl's mother, told BBC News NI that her daughter has been "having nightmares and not eating".

"She is normally always laughing but I think it is understandable.

"Today [Wednesday] she is beginning to talk more," she said.

'Breaks my heart'
Ms McFadden said the dog had been off its lead when it attacked her daughter.

She called on its owners to hand it over to the authorities.

"They know it is a dangerous dog," she said.

"[Annie] was just playing football [when she was bitten] - something she loves to do - and now she will never be the same again.

"I'm trying to be here for my daughter but I don't want this to happen to anyone else.

"The thought of the dog still being out there just breaks my heart."

Dog warden investigation
Two men tried to grab the animal but it resumed the attack after Annie tried to run, she added.

Ms McFadden also praised the police and medical staff who had helped her daughter.

The Police Service of Northern Ireland said: "It was reported at around 18:30 BST that a young girl had been attacked by a dog.

"The girl was taken to hospital for treatment of her injuries.

"The matter has now been passed through to the local dog warden, who will be carrying out an investigation."

Belfast City Council said its dog wardens were investigating the matter and it could not comment further while the investigation was ongoing.

After the attack, Annie was taken to the Mater Hospital in Belfast before being transferred to the Ulster Hospital in Dundonald, County Down.

][/SPOILER]
Fucking. Hell. That is horrifying.

If that was my dog (not that I’d ever even consider owning a pit bull), there’d be no need for an investigation because I’d kill the dog myself.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2019/06/01/dog-bite-iowa-woman-lied-pit-bull-des-moines-lee-mckay-west-badly-injured-small-boy-polk-county-jail/1311983001/
Police have arrested a Des Moines woman they say harbored a dog that attacked a young child she was caring for and lied about it to medical providers.

Lee McKay West, who turns 48 next week, has been charged with felony child endangerment causing serious injury and filing a false report, court records show. The charges stem from an alleged "unprovoked" attack by a dog of a young boy in West's care.

West was watching the child on April 25 for his mother, who was out of town, according to a criminal complaint. West reportedly brought the boy to an apartment where she was staying in with another individual in the 1300 block of Fifth Avenue. A dog named "Hulk" was also living there, police said.

The animal, which belonged to the person West was staying with, attacked the boy for no apparent reason, police said, leaving him with a severely injured right leg and left arm.

West took the child to MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center for treatment, but authorities allege she lied about the nature of the attack.

"At the hospital, Lee provided false statements to care providers, claiming the child was bitten by an unknown stray dog," the complaint reads. "This false information delayed locating the true bite dog as well as medical treatment for (the) child."

The report states the boy underwent some unnecessary treatment because the dog was believed to be feral.

Records show West was not charged until May 7, nearly two weeks after the attack. A no-contact order has been brought between the suspect and the victim.

"Lee has failed to contact police and is believed to be harboring the bite dog," the May 7 report notes.

It's unclear if authorities have since located the dog, which police believe is a pit bull. West would face up to 10 years in prison and thousands in fines for a child endangerment conviction and up to 30 days in jail for the false report.

West was taken into custody Friday night after Ankeny police stopped her on outstanding warrants in the 2300 block of South Ankeny Boulevard. A police K9 indicated drugs might be in the car, and marijuana, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia were located during a subsequent search, according to a separate criminal complaint.

West was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and two felony controlled substance violations, according to court records. Police said the charges were made felonies because of West's previous drug convictions in West Des Moines and Marshall County.

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
Is the problem with pitbulls they were pretty much bread for hunting wild pigs another Dangerous Game.
The fact of the matter is the majority of people in this country shouldn't own Pitbulls cuz they do not know how to train dogs in the first place combine that with the fact the pitbulls who created for the sole purpose of ripping the throats out of large dangerous animals and you got the modern pitbulls with pitbulls and idiots buying them.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is the problem with pitbulls they were pretty much bread for hunting wild pigs another Dangerous Game.
The fact of the matter is the majority of people in this country shouldn't own Pitbulls cuz they do not know how to train dogs in the first place combine that with the fact the pitbulls who created for the sole purpose of ripping the throats out of large dangerous animals and you got the modern pitbulls with pitbulls and idiots buying them.
They were used for that, but they were invented for fighting sports. In other words, to just kill other animals for literally no reason at all. That's a common theme in these attacks is that the pit bull attacks someone for no reason at all without any provocation.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
They were used for that, but they were invented for fighting sports. In other words, to just kill other animals for literally no reason at all. That's a common theme in these attacks is that the pit bull attacks someone for no reason at all without any provocation.
It doesn't help that pits have super strong muscles and jaws. So even if they WERE no more aggressive than a regular dog, they'd still do more damage because of their increased bite strength. And you can't tell me that people who buy pitbulls only want them to provide a cuddly dog for their 2 year olds to snuggle with. Not when pitbull breeders advertise their stock using images like this:

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help that pits have super strong muscles and jaws. So even if they WERE no more aggressive than a regular dog, they'd still do more damage because of their increased bite strength. And you can't tell me that people who buy pitbulls only want them to provide a cuddly dog for their 2 year olds to snuggle with. Not when pitbull breeders advertise their stock using images like this:

These look like the pit bull equivalent of bodybuilders. Put the roids down, man!

My happy and cuddly pit bull looks a lot more like a dog than these pit bulls. But I'm sure these muscly brutes also want treats as well, so I will happily offer them and scratch behind their ears.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Tesco Disco

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
My anger for this piece of shit woman knows no bounds. She cared more about protecting the damn dog than the little boy. This is exactly why the pro pitbull community gets nothing but contempt from me. The safety of children is only second in importance to them compared to trying to convince the world that these dogs are perfect family pets. In fact, they solemnly seem to give a shit. Being pro pitbull has become a religion for these people.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These look like the pit bull equivalent of bodybuilders. Put the roids down, man!

My happy and cuddly pit bull looks a lot more like a dog than these pit bulls. But I'm sure these muscly brutes also want treats as well, so I will happily offer them and scratch behind their ears.
you mean yours look more like this?
dead2.jpgdead1.jpgdead.jpg

because all of these are family dogs that killed their owners (the first pair killed the owner's kid, the chick on the right is the owner that got killed by her dogs while taking them for a walk).

I know people get bigger pit bulls to intimidate others and they are usually run on treadmills and exercised vigorously to make them stronger, but a regular pitbull (or even a mix with a medium size or larger dog) has the ability to overpower an average person and cause lethal damage. Just about every other dog breed that kills humans killed children, the elderly, or disabled people. It is downright weird how the pit bull fatalities are of able bodied adults so often. Best of luck to you with your dogs. I don't think any of this is likely to happen with any specific dog, either.

onto news:

This is a four part documentary about corruption in the san francisco animal control department. A man with a dog training business had the power to determine if specific dogs were euthanised for aggression or alternately sentenced to mandatory training (at the business he owns, of course!). SF has a serious pit bull problem. They have a mandatory spay/neuter law in place for pits but the animal control is fucking up the response to aggressive dogs. Part 2 has SO MANY dog attacks caught on camera in the first 4 minutes:
SF doesn't enforce leash laws as a matter of policy. Jesus christ. Should this be cross posted to the SF thread?

A Welsh Cake

The Pride, Prejudice and Executioner
kiwifarms.net

SMASHED AND SLAMMED

Vlinny Chan

:>
kiwifarms.net
I was walking home earlier today and right before I got home there was this stray pitbull that appeared out of nowhere on the other side of the road from where I was and started growling. It scared the shit out of me and I didn't know what to do so I started walking really fast and the dog came up and chased me down the road while barking its head off. It actually managed to nip at the heel of my shoe and only stopped a few yards before my house still barking. I wanted to run faster than shit so bad but I figured that that would agitate the dog to actually attacking me and I was terrified of being mauled and becoming another story on the news. Haven't been that scared in a good while. Pits are no fucking joke.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino