Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - Everyone in this thread is autistic.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was walking home earlier today and right before I got home there was this stray pitbull that appeared out of nowhere on the other side of the road from where I was and started growling. It scared the shit out of me and I didn't know what to do so I started walking really fast and the dog came up and chased me down the road while barking its head off. It actually managed to nip at the heel of my shoe and only stopped a few yards before my house still barking. I wanted to run faster than shit so bad but I figured that that would agitate the dog to actually attacking me and I was terrified of being mauled and becoming another story on the news. Haven't been that scared in a good while. Pits are no fucking joke.
Call the animal control service on that shit, sounds like it's getting close to mauling somebody.

JohnDoe

Its too hot to deal with your nonsense, faggot.
kiwifarms.net
I was walking home earlier today and right before I got home there was this stray pitbull that appeared out of nowhere on the other side of the road from where I was and started growling. It scared the shit out of me and I didn't know what to do so I started walking really fast and the dog came up and chased me down the road while barking its head off. It actually managed to nip at the heel of my shoe and only stopped a few yards before my house still barking. I wanted to run faster than shit so bad but I figured that that would agitate the dog to actually attacking me and I was terrified of being mauled and becoming another story on the news. Haven't been that scared in a good while. Pits are no fucking joke.
Don't just leave that thing laying around to kill some poor toddler. Either call up animal control or handle it yourself.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
As other have said, call animal control, but keep in mind that AC has a tendency to be a bunch of lazy fuck-sticks that'll drag their feet on everything. You may get better results calling the police.

• Agree
Reactions: thx1138

JohnDoe

Its too hot to deal with your nonsense, faggot.
kiwifarms.net
Just shoot it with 000 buck, no one will blame you.
I mean, I like the military double aught loads, but considering the musculature and skull of the average Dog of Peace I might recommend using a rifle with a bit more punch.
That or just go with slugs - hrmm, yeah, I'm thinking you load a slug for the first shot and if you need a follow-up do it with 00-buck.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I like the military double aught loads, but considering the musculature and skull of the average Dog of Peace I might recommend using a rifle with a bit more punch.
That or just go with slugs - hrmm, yeah, I'm thinking you load a slug for the first shot and if you need a follow-up do it with 00-buck.
Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. Pitbulls are the dog version of xenomorphs.

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. Pitbulls are the dog version of xenomorphs.
If we're talking reasonable self-defense measures an RPD pistol with it's barrel and stock removed would be perfectly adequate, and no too much of a hassle to carry.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
NORMAN, Okla. —
A child has been taken to a hospital after being bitten by two dogs Monday in Cleveland County.

According to the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office, the incident was reported near Highway 9 and 180th Avenue NE. Two mixed breed, pit bull type, dogs reportedly bit the child.

The child was taken to OU Medical Center, officials said.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help that pits have super strong muscles and jaws. So even if they WERE no more aggressive than a regular dog, they'd still do more damage because of their increased bite strength. And you can't tell me that people who buy pitbulls only want them to provide a cuddly dog for their 2 year olds to snuggle with. Not when pitbull breeders advertise their stock using images like this:

They don’t have super jaw strength. That is a myth. And that kennel is fucking sickening. Kennels like these regularly claim to use “vitamins and supplements” to bulk up the dogs from birth. Hello, joint and breathing problems. So you not only get an $800 unstable muscle factory (it’s not even a dog at that point), but one that’s going to be chronically sick and miserable. Fuck these breeders whose only income comes from niggers and wanna be gangsters just so they can look badass in social media posts.

Also, I’m surprised that in a forum like KF where we regularly dox, source all information, have to prove everything, etc., there’s a thread based on nothing more than media propaganda. Most of the statistics you are getting are from websites that are biased and anti-pit bull to begin with. One look at the “dogsbite” site and it’s obvious.

The CDC stopped collecting breed data on dog-related fatalities after 1998. Mostly because no one knows what the hell type of breed they own...let alone the breed of dog that attacked them on the street. “Oh, I have a Yorkie, poodle, Mexican attack Beagle mix, He’s totally fine with your kid pulling on his ears.”

People are dumb. Dogs bite. Bigger dogs are going to cause more damage. Simple concepts.
Pussy. I’ve had raccoons try to “attack” me worse than that.

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
They don’t have super jaw strength. That is a myth. And that kennel is fucking sickening. Kennels like these regularly claim to use “vitamins and supplements” to bulk up the dogs from birth. Hello, joint and breathing problems. So you not only get an $800 unstable muscle factory (it’s not even a dog at that point), but one that’s going to be chronically sick and miserable. Fuck these breeders whose only income comes from niggers and wanna be gangsters just so they can look badass in social media posts.

Also, I’m surprised that in a forum like KF where we regularly dox, source all information, have to prove everything, etc., there’s a thread based on nothing more than media propaganda. Most of the statistics you are getting are from websites that are biased and anti-pit bull to begin with. One look at the “dogsbite” site and it’s obvious.

The CDC stopped collecting breed data on dog-related fatalities after 1998. Mostly because no one knows what the hell type of breed they own...let alone the breed of dog that attacked them on the street. “Oh, I have a Yorkie, poodle, Mexican attack Beagle mix, He’s totally fine with your kid pulling on his ears.”

People are dumb. Dogs bite. Bigger dogs are going to cause more damage. Simple concepts.

Hey guys I found the niggerdog owner.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you're totally right. Medical journals are definitely trying to keep the innocent, sweet pit bull down:

Insurance companies (where dog bites are the #1 liability claim on a homeowner's policy) and veterenarians are trying to keep them down, too:

And when the CDC did keep track of dog bites by breed, pits had more than double the fatal bites than any other breed on their list:

Good luck getting a homeowner's or renter's policy if you own a pit. Most insurers will tell you to fuck off. I don't blame them.

People are dumb.
You really shouldn't be self-deprecating.

Press X to doubt.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
And when the CDC did keep track of dog bites by breed, pits had more than double the fatal bites than any other breed on their list:
Dog-Bite-Related Fatalities -- United States, 1995-1996
I never called pits “innocent and sweet”. They are dogs.

That CDC article (I’ve already read) lists dog attacks from 1979-1994 and the BIG dogs are at the top of the list. No surprise. Interestingly, it says the top fatalities from 1995-1996 were due to Rottweilers.

It’s also interesting that everyone writes “pit bull” in quotations. Because every dog with a blocky head that is larger than 30 pounds is automatically a pit bull. Which has no real meaning anymore.

Noooo! You mean huge dogs cause more damage in at least 29 out of 228 dog bite cases over a 15 year period! You gotta be shittin’ me!

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
I never called pits “innocent and sweet”. They are dogs.

That CDC article (I’ve already read) lists dog attacks from 1979-1994 and the BIG dogs are at the top of the list. No surprise. Interestingly, it says the top fatalities from 1995-1996 were due to Rottweilers.

It’s also interesting that everyone writes “pit bull” in quotations. Because every dog with a blocky head that is larger than 30 pounds is automatically a pit bull. Which has no real meaning anymore.

Noooo! You mean huge dogs cause more damage in at least 29 out of 228 dog bite cases over a 15 year period! You gotta be shittin’ me!

You’re not accounting for the rise in Pitt ownership with the breaking of the Michael Vick case.

Rottweilers were inbred and vicious because they were the breed du jour for the ghettos.
Hence, their previously shitty rep.

The breeders after public scrutiny go made an effort and remedied the blood lines.

However, by that point everyone had moved onto the Pittbull as the tough guy dog.

The main difference between a Rottweiler and a Pitt is the overall tenacity.
Hence, the horrific maulings.

There are wild animals that are easier to scare off.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
You’re not accounting for the rise in Pitt ownership with the breaking of the Michael Vick case.

Rottweilers were inbred and vicious because they were the breed du jour for the ghettos.
Hence, their previously shitty rep.

The breeders after public scrutiny go made an effort and remedied the blood lines.

However, by that point everyone had moved onto the Pittbull as the tough guy dog.

The main difference between a Rottweiler and a Pitt is the overall tenacity.
Hence, the horrific maulings.

There are wild animals that are easier to scare off.
I’m not disagreeing completely with this. Except, you really think Vick expanded the pits? It was going on long before that incident.

Rotty breeders may have toned it down, but I don’t see this from pit breeders. It’s always “yeah, this bitch is showing gameness!”. It’s gross. It needs to stop. We all know you’re talking about fighting. Stop. Let this breed be.

ETA (avoiding a double post):
Pits can be wonderful dogs. They take so much shit and abuse.

Last edited:

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pits can be wonderful dogs.
Yeah the last person who told me that their shitty pit is "friendly" disappeared from my life after it took a chunk out of my face. They're too dangerous for the average person to handle and generally only shit people like dog mommies or hood rats get them.

Last edited:

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
PotatoSalad4711 said:
They don’t have super jaw strength. That is a myth.
Aye, they have the same strength as any other dog with comparable jaw and back muscles - with how pitts are built that puts them a fair bit above their weight class, but as you said they don't have nigger magic.

PotatoSalad4711 said:
Fuck no. The sentence itself is true, but your assumption that pitbull maulings are caused only by them being large-ish dogs is inane.
The main factor here is the ferocity of the animal and the intensity of the attack. Different breeds behave differently and usually they ramp up the aggression when they need to. I've had a couple instances, before both me and my dog got fed up with pitts, of them popping off and going from 0 to fight, where other dogs in similar circumstances send warning signals and then physical signals to indicate that things may get serious.
That's the same behaviour that leads to them hurting people - rather than send warning signals they just pop off, and once blood starts flwing they amp up and will keep going.

Individual pitbulls, under care of an experienced handler, can be good dogs. The breed altogether is fucked up.
They're as much of a genetic dead end as french bulldogs and basset hounds - they were over-bred for a set of traits that carries severe consequences. In case of the latter two it's cancer, eyes popping out and crippling pain, in case of pitts it's the fact that their specific purpose [dog fighting] is no longer valid, and the set of skills that makes them good at it makes them terrible at functioning within human society.
They're shit working dogs, they're shit guard dogs, and they're beyond shit as house pets. You may train and control a pitbull to the extent that overcomes his shit breeding if you're a veritable expert, but most of the population isn't. Just let them die and get a golden retriever - it will be as dutiful and obedient as an expertly trained pitbull, plus it's fluffy and won't eat your kid's face in self defense when your child gets splashed with cold water and shrieks.

edit: just noticed the quote links lead to a completely different thread. Go team. Unfucked manually

Last edited:

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
I’m not disagreeing completely with this. Except, you really think Vick expanded the pits? It was going on long before that incident.

Rotty breeders may have toned it down, but I don’t see this from pit breeders. It’s always “yeah, this bitch is showing gameness!”. It’s gross. It needs to stop. We all know you’re talking about fighting. Stop. Let this breed be.

ETA (avoiding a double post):

The Michael Vick case made owning pitts the “cool” thing to do among white suburban hipsters and millennials.
Especially, among women in that demographic.

And “adoption and rescue” agencies turned up in droves to cash in on that trend.

Pitts ownership, more so than dog ownership in general, has become such an exercise in narcissism that it makes money hand over fist and perpetuates itself.

No one ever seems to ask where are these animals coming from?

Everyone shits on breeders but at least I know the temperament and lineage of my Alsatian and who bred it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino