Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - Everyone in this thread is autistic.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I still hate this thread. Every pit I've ever known has been super sweet. Even rescue pits where a friend of mine has saved them from horrible conditions. Do you know how dangerous that is? Taking care of abused animals from a breed that can literally just kill you if they get mad and decide to do that.

Still, we should stop breeding animals with these behavioral characteristics.

And we should also start doing the same for humans.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
I still hate this thread. Every pit I've ever known has been super sweet. Even rescue pits where a friend of mine has saved them from horrible conditions. Do you know how dangerous that is? Taking care of abused animals from a breed that can literally just kill you if they get mad and decide to do that.

I can sympathize with this, because I have a friend who owns two big pits. They're both extremely well-behaved dogs, but he's also strict with them. He knows how to handle the dogs and doesn't allow them in situations where they could get in trouble -- doesn't allow them around other dogs and doesn't allow people to get close to them if they don't understand that you can't treat a pit like you might a lab.

Unfortunately our personal experiences don't equate to the reality of the species. I'm not interested in rounding them all up to send them to Auschwitz, but I do want to see a licensing program set up for them. If you're a dingbat, you shouldn't own a pit.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net

Two city officials say an Alabama animal shelter's outdated equipment allowed two pit bulls to fatally maul 29 cats.
WTVY-TV reports the dead cats were found Thursday by workers at the Dothan Animal Shelter.

Shelter Director Bill Banks says the dogs forced their way out of a pen. They then pushed hard on a galvanized bar attached to a chain link fence, knocking it out of a clamp which allowed them access to the cats.
Dothan City Commissioner Beth Kenward says the shelter is outdated and he believes the city should've helped upgrade the facility a long time ago.
Mayor Mark Saliba says a new shelter is overdue.

Banks says the pit bulls arrived at the shelter Wednesday and a decision hasn't been made on what to do with them.
Such sweet little pibbles, surely its just the owner, that convict lady on the tv said so.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
Video shows Texas teen risk life to save 6-year-old boy during dog attack

Warning: The content of the video may be difficult to watch for some people.

CONROE, Texas — A 19-year-old man came to the rescue of a little boy when the child was attacked by a dog.

According to KPRC, six-year-old Mason and two of his neighbors were playing in the driveway of his family’s home in Conroe, Texas, on Sunday when a loose pit bull attacked him.

A man who lives down the street, Grant Brown, reportedly heard Mason’s screams; video shows him running to help the child. “As soon as I noticed I just ran over there without thinking and I didn’t know how, but I knew I had to get the dog off of the boy,” Grant told KPRC.

When the dog sees the man, he stops attacking Mason and runs after Grant and knocks him to the ground.

Grant was finally able to get away from the dog. He suffered a cut to his hand

Teen Reunites With 6-Year-Old He Rescued From Pit Bull Attack

Horrifying video shows a pit bull pounce on a 6-year-old boy and knock him to the ground. Little Mason Lindeman was playing in his driveway with friends when the pit bull escaped from a neighbor's home and attacked, clamping down on his head. Fortunately, a teen who heard the boy's screams ran right into the path of danger, distracting the dog. Mom Jillian Lindeman said she’s grateful to Grant Brown for selflessly springing into action to save her son.

I’m shocked no one posted this yet.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Such sweet little pibbles, surely its just the owner, that convict lady on the tv said so.
This is absolutely horrifying. This is a slaughter.
Even if you don't buy that they attack humans more than other breeds, the effect they have on other domestic animals is absolutely devasting. Cats, smaller dogs, even cows.

I was digging around for some more information on pits mauling cats and found this article https://puppytoob.com/20-dog-breeds-dont-want-around-cats/ notice anything conspicuously missing? I wonder why the entire article isn't just "all dogs are great around cats, it's not the breed it's the owner"

Edit: some old fun from Reddit, "my sweet new pitbull randomly killed my cat despite being perfectly fine with it before. Is it safe around my kids?"

Last edited:

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net

That's the major issue though.

People not understanding that certain dogs are just not fit for them. Its like living in a tiny apartment with a German shepherd. The dog is too big and needs to run, so you need a smaller dog to fit your lifestyle. You owe it to the dog. Pitbulls are NOT for everyone and this disgusting campaign by the pitbull lovers to act like they are does more harm than good.

A woman 130 lbs or less has no way to control that dog if it gets out of control. I love dogs, but unfortunately can't own big dogs because I simply can not control them. It's a sad fact, but they need to be owned by people who can handle and control them properly. That's what sets the dog up for success.

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
That's the major issue though.

People not understanding that certain dogs are just not fit for them. Its like living in a tiny apartment with a German shepherd. The dog is too big and needs to run, so you need a smaller dog to fit your lifestyle. You owe it to the dog. Pitbulls are NOT for everyone and this disgusting campaign by the pitbull lovers to act like they are does more harm than good.

A woman 130 lbs or less has no way to control that dog if it gets out of control. I love dogs, but unfortunately can't own big dogs because I simply can not control them. It's a sad fact, but they need to be owned by people who can handle and control them properly. That's what sets the dog up for success.
What were pitbulls bred for again? Considering the pit mommy mass-psychosis I don’t really trust pet websites and wikipedia That thing they do with their jaws makes me think huntimg something big and viscious.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
What were pitbulls bred for again? Considering the pit mommy mass-psychosis I don’t really trust pet websites and wikipedia That thing they do with their jaws makes me think huntimg something big and viscious.
They were bred to kill critters and to be a family dog. He also wanted them to be good in a scrap. Pits can be really friendly but they can suddenly get a urge to kill small animals, which includes children. That’s what makes them dangerous.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
1564204262400.png

View attachment 820849
Pit moms: Isn't he adorable?
You had me looking for those t-shirts, I thought they were kinda fake.

View attachment 861198
1564205510019.png

Last edited:

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 861178

You had me looking for those t-shirts, I thought they were kinda fake.

View attachment 861198
View attachment 861205
Jesus, that sounds like a demonic dirge!

Reactions: millais
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino