Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - aka sperginity speds out agendaposting

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 861178

You had me looking for those t-shirts, I thought they were kinda fake.

View attachment 861198
View attachment 861205
Too bad they didn't maul their owners.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
What were pitbulls bred for again? Considering the pit mommy mass-psychosis I don’t really trust pet websites and wikipedia That thing they do with their jaws makes me think huntimg something big and viscious.
It's in their name. They were bred specifically to be pitted against bulls (and have a good chance at winning).
This probably happens more than it gets reported, because people don't want their precious "pitties" to be seen in any sort of remotely negative light.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 861178

View attachment 861198
View attachment 861205
In case anyone missed it, that brown thing on the floor near the bottom of the video is not a turd.

It is a piece of the dogs face that has been ripped off.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That video is good evidence that shitbulls cannot simply be rounded up and deported to an island sanctuary preserve somewhere far away from people and other animals. They have to be exterminated; they are a danger to each other and to themselves. It's the only humane solution.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 861178

View attachment 861198
View attachment 861205
A chunk of ankle lost from a 4 pound rat doesn't compare to the throat or face you lose to a pitbull. Glad to see the owners are as inbred as the dogs.

Reactions: millais

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
That video is good evidence that shitbulls cannot simply be rounded up and deported to an island sanctuary preserve somewhere far away from people and other animals. They have to be exterminated; they are a danger to each other and to themselves. It's the only humane solution.
It would be like that island for wayward kitties on Metalocalypse. Only with much bigger teeth.

My uncle was telling me that a few years ago my cousin brought home a pitbull that he got from some guy in Kensington (white trash central Philly neighborhood). The dog would not calm down at all and ran around in the yard for days. He then stopped letting my uncle come in the door and bit him. So my uncle drove the dog back to the guy and threatened to call the cops about the other dog in the basement if he didn't take this one back. Yeah. The guy was breeding pitbulls and keeping them locked in the basement with almost no socialization. It's a wonder that no one was seriously hurt. I would have called animal control. But I think my uncle felt bad for the dog.

Some years later he did get a pibull from the shelter. I never met her because she got loose and they were not able to recover her despite having a chip. I can only imagine what happened to her. Probably grabbed by Ty'Qwandre. He said she was a very nice dog. But I think I would have been really cautious just in case. I am actually glad she isn't here because I am staying for awhile and have a 14 year old small dog. You never know.

• Feels
Reactions: RadicalCentrist

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the appeal of pitbulls honestly, other than "to look like a badass" which if that's your reason for getting a dog, don't get a dog, dummy, get a tribal tattoo or some other basic bitch machismo signifier.

If you want a "bully-looking breed", get a Boxer or, if price is an issue, a boxer/lab or boxer/whatever mix. Even a boxer/pit mix cuts wayyyyy down on the prey drive and tenacity vs. pure pit and makes the dog into a big dumb goofy idiot instead of 60 lbs of unpredictable murder.

All the false claims pit apologists make about the temperament of pit bulls? Those are the ACTUAL traits of boxers: big, dumb, good natured, funny, friendly, goofy scaredy cats who are good with kids. Like, I wouldn't get one if I had a 5 year old since the boxer might knock the kid over or something and every dog needs to be well-socialized, but there were only like 60 reported boxer bites (and only 34 boxer/pit mix bites) from 1982-2014 vs. 3400 for pit bulls. (source: https://www.maxlawsc.com/dog-bite-statistics/)

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how shit pibble owners are at breaking up dog fights. You'd assume they'd have some practice.
Just buy a Julius K9 harness, if your dog is rowdy you pick him by the handle and tear him away from the toddler he's eating. You get decent body control with it, a firm grip that doesn't involve any pressure on the throat, and the harness is sturdy enough that you can actually hold your dog in the air suspended in it. That does however necessitate some degree of strength, unlike the emaciated twink there.

Probably cut out the chip and used it in fights.
To give them benefit of the doubt, chips can also move around the body, stop working or be washed out with sufficient water intake.

• Agree
Reactions: UW 411 and NN 401

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
It looks like the one being bit and that lost a chunk of its mouth was being pulled by a 12 year old. The actual owner and failure of a parent is turned around in the background
Actually I think it's off the other pit bull, the one with white on it. In the video after they're finally separated there's a lot of blood coming off it's face, just look at the floor beneath it's head. In the Reddit thread the OP says it had it's face ripped apart, so I'm grateful it's not facing the camera.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net

Police told KOCO 5 a pit bull attacked the toddler and the man in the 400 block of Manner Park Avenue, located near Coltrane Road and Second Street. The 2-year-old was taken to a hospital in "emergency status," authorities said.
(:_(

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I keep seeing this one floating around, mostly because people are mad that the pits killed a melanated individual who in all likelihood was up to no good. Is their owner's back yard is the one place a pitbull has a right to maul people? Are assault pitbulls protected under the second amendment and rightfully used in the defense of the home? These are the questions our generation must contemplate.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I keep seeing this one floating around, mostly because people are mad that the pits killed a melanated individual who in all likelihood was up to no good. Is their owner's back yard is the one place a pitbull has a right to maul people? Are assault pitbulls protected under the second amendment and rightfully used in the defense of the home? These are the questions our generation must contemplate.
If you'd have been justified in shooting them, it seems letting a pit bull do the deed should be legal too.

Of course, an officer was bitten, too, which might be similar to if you were shooting at a trespasser but accidentally shot a cop instead. You wouldn't expect that to end well legally.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
If it's in the owner's backyard then, yes. Their property, don't trespass.

It should still be put down though for biting an officer. It's one thing for it to maul an intruder, it's another thing for it to bite somebody doing their job.

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
https://6abc.com/man-turns-himself-in-after-dog-attacks-child-on-wildwood-beach/5472655/

WILDWOOD, New Jersey (WPVI) -- A man has turned himself in after a dog attacked a boy Friday morning in Wildwood, New Jersey.

It happened around 6:30 a.m. in the area of the Rio Grande Avenue beach.

According to police, the 11-year-old boy, who was visiting from Bridgewater, asked for permission to pet the dog.

That's when the dog apparently leapt forward and bit the child in the face.

The dog involved is described as a black-white pit bull-type breed.

The boy was airlifted to the hospital. He is expected to require extensive surgeries, police said.

"As family members realized the severity of the injury and called 911, the handler fled the area with his dog prior to the arrival of emergency services," said police in a news release.

The dog's owner, identified as John Kalin, 28, of Wildwood, turned himself into police later in the day with his attorney by his side.

Kalin was charged with Violation of Law Intended to Protect Public Health and Safety, a third-degree crime, as well as various local ordinance violations pertaining to having his dog on the beach.
I saw this on the news yesterday. At least the guy turned himself in. I don't know why the hell he was at a no dogs allowed beach with a dog.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino