Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - aka sperginity speds out agendaposting

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I totally forgot that I saw this earlier in the week- a guy got bit on the leg by a shark, but his pit bull went apeshit on the shark and may have saved the guys life. This guy chose the right dog for his profession, few other dogs would try to take a bite out of a much larger creature.

A 100-lb pitbull fought a shark that had sunk its teeth into the dog’s owner in northern California bay.

Muscle-bound sportsman James White says he has his dog Darby to thank for pulling a sevengill shark off of him during fishing accident last month, according to NBC News in San Francisco.

White, who has photos to make his case, claimed he was fishing in Sonoma County’s Bodega Bay when he snagged a 6-foot long shark that kept coming inland. After a 10-minute struggle, White dragged the fish ashore and pulled the hook from its mouth. However, the shark got loose and fell on the beach, grabbing the fisherman’s ankle in its mouth.

According to White, the the shark sunk its teeth into an artery and there was blood everywhere. He yelled for help, but the other fishermen on the bay were nowhere near him.

“The pressure was intense,” he told NBC.

That’s when Darby — who was inside White’s car on a nearby hill — came to the rescue. The dog reportedly found its way out of the automobile, charged toward the water and sunk its teeth into the gills of the shark that was biting White. But according to White, the harder Darby bit the shark, the tighter the shark’s grip got on his bleeding leg.

"I told him, ‘No back off’ and then (Darby) re-positioned and grabbed it by the tail,” White said. “He literally ran up the hill with it and pulled it off my leg.”

White said he retrieved the shark, which was still alive and returned it to the bay, where it swam away. White will never know what might have happened if his loyal companion hadn’t fought off the apex predator.

“If it wasn’t for him I would have been a lot worse,” he said.

Sevengill sharks can weight up to 230 lbs. and reach nearly 10-feet in length, according to marinebio.org. The marine biology site describes the shark’s teeth as “wide, large and comb-shaped in their lower jaws, which they use to tear and cut into prey." It also says "The teeth in their upper jaws are sharp and jagged which they use to hold onto prey.”

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net

los pepes

kiwifarms.net

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
The entire fucking breed needs a shoah.
It sounds like Detroit might made changes after this attack. The pitbulls that killed her killed some puppies before that attack. The owner was breeding his dogs.
It’s because of the previous attacks that the owner has been charged with second degree murder.

There was another pitbull attack yesterday where a dog was killed and the owner was injured. See the story here.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Child shouldn't have been roaming the neighborhood anyway, everyone knows that people walking around agitates dogs. She deserved it, buy my pitbull mommy shirts on Etchy.
You say this as though you're exaggerating but I don't think its a coincidence that so many predominantly white places have laws against kids going outside.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would Detroit even allow pitbulls? They might as well allow their citizens to keep free roaming tigers. What a horrible idea.

Not trying to be confrontational or trollish, I really have an honest question: What's the point of owning a breed of dog so powerful and instinctively predatory in any modern, urban context? If as you mention the mere act of playing with an animal like this will cause bruises then when it goes out of control it means severe mutilation or death for people around it. What is the purpose of allowing anyone to even purchase such a high maintenance, discipline demanding dogs without making sure the buyer is the right type of owner for such a breed? This breed as a whole is a liability and while I don't advocate for these to be culled, I do think the breed itself needs to be "phased-out" via selective breeding to dilute the aggressiveness and turn it into a more manageable, gentler breed.
There are hundreds of dog breeds. Pit bulls have absolutely no positive characteristics to normal humans over many other dogs breeds, and a lot of negative ones. Why, given hundreds of options, would you pick the breed that has a reputation for mauling kids, and no particularly positive characteristics over another? They don't perform any kind of task that most people would want better than some other kind of dog.
It's like asking someone to choose between one apple and another apple that looks slightly different, tastes about the same, but might poison you.

The biggest appeal pitbulls have as a breed is to send a message. Either you're a tough guy, or you're looking for oppression points by having a misunderstood dog when you could have easily picked any other kind of dog out of hundreds.
This is why people are partially right when they say it's the owner, not the dog. To be a pitbull owner you're probably either a tough guy, an attention seeker, or once in awhile you'll get someone who is just ignorant and believes they're like any other dog and thinks they're cute (I.e., didn't do the research). None of these people are good dog owners.

Last edited:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why would Detroit even allow pitbulls? They might as well allow their citizens to keep free roaming tigers. What a horrible idea.

There are hundreds of dog breeds. Pit bulls have absolutely no positive characteristics to normal humans over many other dogs breeds, and a lot of negative ones. Why, given hundreds of options, would you pick the breed that has a reputation for mauling kids, and no particularly positive characteristics over another?
If you're in Detroit and you have a pit bull you probably are in a business where having animals that maul people to death is actually a plus. At least the odds are far better than average that the whole mauling people to death thing is an attribute you want in a dog, either because you want to have people mauled to death by a dog, or you at least want people to think that's something that might happen to them if they tried you.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
If you're in Detroit and you have a pit bull you probably are in a business where having animals that maul people to death is actually a plus. At least the odds are far better than average that the whole mauling people to death thing is an attribute you want in a dog, either because you want to have people mauled to death by a dog, or you at least want people to think that's something that might happen to them if they tried you.
It's not only the macho reason. Sometimes a poor person wants a pet. In poor areas the shelters are full of pitbulls, and not much else. If you want a puppy, or just don't want to pay a fee from the pound, then there's likely a number of people you can get a pitbull from, as spay and neutering is far less common. Again because it costs money.

For poor people a pitbull can be the absolute cheapest dog to get.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's not only the macho reason. Sometimes a poor person wants a pet. In poor areas the shelters are full of pitbulls, and not much else. If you want a puppy, or just don't want to pay a fee from the pound, then there's likely a number of people you can get a pitbull from, as spay and neutering is far less common. Again because it costs money.

For poor people a pitbull can be the absolute cheapest dog to get.
The fact that you're walking around neighborhoods where it might give someone pause who otherwise would consider just smashing you over the head and stealing everything on your person isn't going to hurt either.

Reactions: sperginity

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
either by making them deformed and have horrible health problems like pugs
Pugs are so depressing with all of their health problems, yet a ton of people buy them and then brag about how "smart" they are because of it.

View attachment 911933

I'd double tap all of em too.
They're not even cute, not even as puppies. At least other aggressive breeds have appearances people genuinely like.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
They look like baby rats. You might initially flinch in hesitation from killing them, but you know that if you don't do it now, the vermin will cause considerably more harm and damage down the line.

CKC

kiwifarms.net
I had a guy who would walk his agressive pitbull down the street every day, it would run up my driveway and bark and act out at me. I kept telling him to put it on a leash. It would scare the shit out of me every time it came running over. One morning, after giving several warnings, I was waiting for it and shot it dead. The owner want ape shit and called the cops. They gave him a ticket for having a dog off leash.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 911933

I'd double tap all of em too.
They might not be born "evil" or whatever, but they are born to bite and hold on. I know that some of the more famous dog fighting bloodlines include pits that killed their siblings as young puppies, and dog fighters do let pit bull puppies fight if the opposing dog is the same age (I think they start when the dogs are like 5 months old, because people will bet on anything). I have seen them biting and holding on to people's fingers as very small puppies.

the dog hanging from the rope is 3 months old.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Spicy Tacos
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino