Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - aka sperginity speds out agendaposting

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Evertime that video gets posted I assumed it was some cartel shit gone horribly wrong-er than usual. Unleashing the dog of peace on the balls of rape makes it slightly less awful, that is if the guy was legit rapist.

• Agree
Reactions: Tesco Disco

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Evertime that video gets posted I assumed it was some cartel shit gone horribly wrong-er than usual. Unleashing the dog of peace on the balls of rape makes it slightly less awful, that is if the guy was legit rapist.
Indeed, if the dude was a legit rapist. We can only hope it wasn't a wrongly accused man.

And yea, I see a pibbie having the time of its life munching on that dude's cock and balls... I mean holy shit, it ripped them clean off. Dude is a eunuch now, it only highlights just how prone to violence they are.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
The 2 dogs from a month or two that eviscerated 30 cats in Alabama apparently got out down last week. Wonder why it took them so long.
A couple of reasons. Cases that involve animal violence against other animals are usually put on the back burner as other crimes are usually more pressing. The other is Red Tape.

True, you occasionally get the bleeding-heart pinhead that thinks that a vicious dog just needs his 43rd chance to be trained by the right home and become a good family pooch, but those types are not as common as you might think.

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 2 dogs from a month or two that eviscerated 30 cats in Alabama apparently got out down last week. Wonder why it took them so long.
Animal control is one of the worst government organizations in existence. Officers are given an absurd amount of leeway in deciding when to enforce the law. Some of them give stern lectures all fucking day like that helps anyone. They have very little oversight and no one gives a fuck about it until they get bit and have to deal with them.

The only Good Dog in this thread, assuming the guy was actually guilty.
I'm a liiiiitle skeptical that mexican gangs give much of a shit about rape, unless he raped little kids or a gang member's relative or something. The age of consent is like 13 in mexico.... Cops are so corrupt that vigilante justice is pretty common. It's possible. He crossed the gang somehow, that's all we really know for sure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino