Culture The Bull Pit - Pitbull News Megathread - aka sperginity speds out agendaposting

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another fatal mauling happened, but instead of the owner being a trashy exceptional individual, it is a director of the humane society and a state level politician who used the dogs in campaign ads. Holy shit! Her dog mauled and killed a 95 year old woman.

the owner seems to totally be in denial, she is acting like the old woman died from a fall, when all evidence indicates that she was bleeding seriously at the time of her death due to multiple bites.

View attachment 1002956

there was a facebook video of the murder dog freaking out at a party full of people, but annie hornish has deleted it. dogsbite.org has a copy at the link I posted if anyone is interested. I hope this blows up, but who the fuck knows. If it is the owner and not the breed then this never should have happened.
update to this: officials have been quoted as saying that the 95 year old woman's lower extremities were bitten so badly that there was tendon loss, she died of blood loss from dog bites, not a fall.

At this point hornish is trotting out the "freak accident" explanation and talking about how her dog is a gud boy who dindu nuffin.

some homeless guy in california got eaten by dogs in his tent yesterday too, but information is scarce.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1007697

How about an assault gun ban and roving pitbbulls?
fun fact: she named that dog "Tofu". Named after soy product, known for its blandness.

the murder dog is named dexter, looks basically the same but is black and white.

I forgot to mention that a home health aid was beating the dog with a metal stool while the 95 year old woman was being killed, it didn't stop the attack obviously. Anne hornish thinks that it over excited the dog to get its ass beat, so I guess it is the home health aid's fault. I really hope the next of kin decides to sue anne for everything she has.

I can't find anything about what happened to the dog. There isn't any mention of it being detained or euthanized or anything, I think hornish still has the dog because of her connections. If it mauls anyone again, I hope its her.

In the comments I found out that dogsbite.org is part of the amazon smile program, if anyone gives a shit.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
fun fact: she named that dog "Tofu". Named after soy product, known for its blandness.

the murder dog is named dexter, looks basically the same but is black and white.

I forgot to mention that a home health aid was beating the dog with a metal stool while the 95 year old woman was being killed, it didn't stop the attack obviously. Anne hornish thinks that it over excited the dog to get its ass beat, so I guess it is the home health aid's fault. I really hope the next of kin decides to sue anne for everything she has.
If you deliberately keep a dangerous animal and it does what such animals do, you should be strictly liable for everything that happens, and presumptively guilty of homicide.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Recently started talking to a mom in a parents' group who seemed normal, saner than usual even, we got to talking.

Turns out she is pregnant and has multiple large pitbulls who've never been around a baby before. Then I take a look at her social media and it's all about pitbull rescue and "no bad dogs, only bad owners."

Ladies and gents, this woman is a doctor. A practicing physician. I guess at least she'll know what to do when the little tyke's face becomes an appetizer.

Begemot

Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome...
kiwifarms.net

I can't find anything about what happened to the dog. There isn't any mention of it being detained or euthanized or anything, I think hornish still has the dog because of her connections. If it mauls anyone again, I hope its her.

In the comments I found out that dogsbite.org is part of the amazon smile program, if anyone gives a shit.
Didn't know that about dogsbite. I'll see if Australian Amazon allows me to nominate it.
This story sounds utterly horrid. Imagine your last moments being bitten to death by a breed that could and should be bred out if its aggression.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Recently started talking to a mom in a parents' group who seemed normal, saner than usual even, we got to talking.

Turns out she is pregnant and has multiple large pitbulls who've never been around a baby before. Then I take a look at her social media and it's all about pitbull rescue and "no bad dogs, only bad owners."

Ladies and gents, this woman is a doctor. A practicing physician. I guess at least she'll know what to do when the little tyke's face becomes an appetizer.

The evil part of me thinks we should set up an online Dark Web betting ring around prominent pitbull owners, taking bets on how long it takes their murderdogs to start snacking on their nearest and dearest (and which members of their family/neighborhood will be the first to get munched on.) The good part of me is rightfully horrified at this suggestion, even if it knows that such a website would be a reliable and lucrative source of income.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The evil part of me thinks we should set up an online Dark Web betting ring around prominent pitbull owners, taking bets on how long it takes their murderdogs to start snacking on their nearest and dearest (and which members of their family/neighborhood will be the first to get munched on.) The good part of me is rightfully horrified at this suggestion, even if it knows that such a website would be a reliable and lucrative source of income.
the vast majority aren't going to maul anyone, it is a situation where the comparatively elevated risk of serious maulings by the pit bull population is multiplied times the sheer number of dogs to = a death every few weeks. There have always been tons of these dogs in existence, but they used to be concentrated in only really bad neighborhoods & the surplus got put to sleep at shelters. Now everyone is adopting them, and they feel guilty about returning the dog to the shelter to get put to sleep so they pass the dogs around. Betting on individual dogs is unlikely to result in many maulings being predicted, though admittedly I don't know much about gambling websites or what attracts people to them.

I do know that cats, dogs, and livestock get killed by pit bulls way more often than people. Their stories do not usually make the news.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net

If she turns out to be the kind of parent that'll put the baby next to one or more pitbull as "proof" of how safe and gentle they really are the baby could eventually be a statistic. The baby that got mauled a couple of months ago or so also had a mom who put the baby next to the pit and photographed it just weeks before the dog ate him. And yes, she was also the type of owner to put princess crowns on the dog's head too.

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to take thread off topic much, but I wanna mention that one of the MOST unlikeliest of suspects, Siberian Huskies, have killed babies left alone with them and will attack children.

Huskies May Be Euthanized After Dog Bites Off 4-Year-Old's Hand (and eats it!)
LAYTON, UT — A husky bit off and is presumed to have eaten a 4-year-old Layton, Utah, boy's right hand when he reached under a neighbor's fence to play with the dog, and now friends of the owner are gathering signatures on a petition to convince animal control authorities not to euthanize the dog and one other penned in the backyard.

The boy slipped a sock over his arm before reaching under the fence Sunday, authorities said. His hand was bitten off just about four inches above the wrist, but attempts to locate the severed limb were unsuccessful.

The child, whose name has not been released, was airlifted to a Salt Lake City hospital, where he underwent surgery and is listed in stable condition.

Layton Fire Battalion Chief Jason Cook told People the boy was brave throughout the ordeal.

"[He] was a tough little boy, wasn't even crying," Cook said. "He never even shed a tear in the helicopter."

Authorities had hoped to recover the severed hand for possible reattachment, but "there is a fear it was probably ingested by the dog that bit him," Cook told news station KSTU.

Cook told new station KUCW the two dogs, Polar and Bear, are not known to be aggressive and are family dogs.

"This is a pretty rare event, you know, animal bites happen," Cook told the station. "But they tend to be not as severe as this. In my 30 years of doing this, I've never had one that's been this significant."

Both the dogs' owners and the child's family are new to the neighborhood.

Huskies among most dangerous dogs, study shows

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to take thread off topic much, but I wanna mention that one of the MOST unlikeliest of suspects, Siberian Huskies, have killed babies left alone with them and will attack children.

Huskies May Be Euthanized After Dog Bites Off 4-Year-Old's Hand (and eats it!)
They should euthanize the garbage parents. Look at this:

Authorities had hoped to recover the severed hand for possible reattachment, but "there is a fear it was probably ingested by the dog that bit him," Cook told news station KSTU.
They knew the fucking dog ate the hand and didn't just say cut the fucker open right now.

Their own fucking kid being permanently mutilated was less important to them than their murderdog.

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
They should euthanize the garbage parents. Look at this:

They knew the fucking dog ate the hand and didn't just say cut the fucker open right now.

Their own fucking kid being permanently mutilated was less important to them than their murderdog.
Realistically speaking even if they had gutted the dog the second after it ate the hand the only thing that they would have been able to recover would have been a chewed up mass of flesh and crushed bones mixed with spit and vile. Even if the dog hadn't eaten the appendage the chances of reattachment are practically null due to the way it was severed. Limb reattachment success rates drop dramatically the less clean is the cut. If the cut is clean, straight and causes no additional damage to the surrounding tissue then the chances for reattachment are higher but even then someone should need to have the forethought to wrap the severed appendage in plastic and then put in ice to minimize necrosis until reaching the hospital. Then good luck finding a surgeon fast and in close enough proximity that specializes in microsurgery to reattach all the severed nerves, muscles, and arteries before the limb looses viability. Even in the best of case scenarios, people with successful limb reattachment are left with some degree of disability.

The kid's parent's better start a go fund me to get him a prosthetic replacement because he is not getting his hand back.

Also, I don't understand this whole pussyfooting of authorities about the dogs "may be euthanized", how does this even need consideration?

I think the worse part of the article are the friend's of the dog's owners collecting signatures so these aren't euthanized, these people deserve to be punched in the throat.

I'm reminded of a story years ago about a man whose two dogs killed his infant grandson, poor kid wandered into the backyard and slipped through a gap in the fence door and the dogs did the rest. The grandfather after seeing what had happened killed the dogs by hanging them with steel wire. Tragic story all around but at least the owner didn't try to pass the blame or the responsibility of what had to be done to someone else.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only if you know fuckall about dogs. Huskies are working dogs which, depending on opinion, aren't fully domesticated and definitely require a ton of effort and training to keep them in line.
from what I understand huskies have a rep for attacking babies in cribs or strollers specifically for some reason. jack russel terriers have a similar reputation for attacking toddlers that are walking around clumsily, they go for the face on toddlers a lot (no fatalities as far as I know, but the scarring can be really bad). Something about these situations seems to trigger the behaviors that were bred into these dogs for working purposes. That being said, it really is in freak accident territory to have those kinds of deaths. Maybe one a year from a husky on average. The dog bite related fatalities associated with non-pit bulls are vulnerable populations like babies, small children, disabled, and the elderly. A normal healthy adult might get fucked up facing off against a pissed off husky, but are unlikely to be killed. Huskies are about on par with chows, dobermans, german sherperd dogs, and a couple other breeds I can't remember wrt fatalities. They rank way the fuck behind rottweilers, which also rank way the fuck behind pit bulls.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Realistically speaking even if they had gutted the dog the second after it ate the hand the only thing that they would have been able to recover would have been a chewed up mass of flesh and crushed bones mixed with spit and vile.
That's not true, though, and here's what an actual man did when a dog bit off his son's finger:

He shot the piece of shit, cut it open, retrieved the finger and had it reattached.

Even if it had a slight chance of working they had to at least try.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Also, I don't understand this whole pussyfooting of authorities about the dogs "may be euthanized", how does this even need consideration?
Because many animal lovers scream the loudest when a bad dog needs to go to hell. Or just about any time an animal needs to be put down, really. Even when it is by far the best thing to do with an animal (not just dogs), people will freak the fuck out and demand it be kept alive. Only for it to slowly die painfully due to substantial injuries, or keep a known mauling dog in solitary confinement for the rest of it's life.

No matter what though it's always fucked up when the lives of mean animals have more worth than those of the people they hurt.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino