The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 381 82.1%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dude it was the easiest fucking order in the world, $5000 in cash offered, at a premium, and they didn't even bother. I'm so fucking mad.
So they just straight-up cancelled the order without telling you? Maybe you could use your information-gathering website to let prospective buyers know this particular company can't be trusted to complete a simple order that's a few doors away...?

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what would be amazing, Mr. Null? Car stickers.

Like, those that have the glue on the front.

I would buy one with the Kiwi Farms logo for my windshield. We could even make a fucking Kiwi Farms Car Club. Just think about it, how many members of this place use cars on their daily commute?

I don't know if they are expensive to make, though.
May as well paint a fucking target on your back.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
May as well paint a fucking target on your back.
Stick 'em on the next BMW you see that's taking up two handicapped spaces (or someone who generally pisses you off), post a picture on Twitter about how proud you are to support the Farms (make sure to get the license plate in the shot) and let the dangerhairs make his life a misery. That is weaponised autism.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stick 'em on the next BMW you see that's taking up two handicapped spaces (or someone who generally pisses you off), post a picture on Twitter about how proud you are to support the Farms (make sure to get the license plate in the shot) and let the dangerhairs make his life a misery. That is weaponised autism.
OK: this is epic.

A_right_horrorshow

Feeling switchy, might delete fucking everything
kiwifarms.net
You should make a set of military grade reinforced titanium cutlery in the shape of a shovel and a human sized pig trough that can withstand the constant wear and tear punishment of a deeply depressed mukbang.

50% for certified youtuber deathfats if they agree to use it in one of their repulsive gluttony videos we all know you're so fond of.

Heinous Fuckery

I call shenanigans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread was started a month ago. Is nool waiting for good, realistic contributions or are his IRL troubles taking priority?
Feb 22
It's gonna have to wait, and I think I want to keep the Void a Halloween thing, but when I'm done moving I'm going to contact that artist because I have some other ideas. I was going to try and do this quickly but I ran into some problems.
I believe he mentioned its mostly the move (although prior to that he was server hunting)

GhostNotes

kiwifarms.net
OP was made Feb 4th. I had a hunch he wasn't shipping things because he was traveling, but because he can't use services like red bubble I thought he might've had a problem with his servicers. Either that or he deliberately postponed it to avoid spreading wu flu through Asian made tee shirts. Regardless, I'll be patient, but I do want that shirt.
Edit: I had the date wrong

Reactions: H. Legomenon

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I've had two service providers just stop having regular communication despite being outwardly positive and I'm very furious at both of them right now. The server situation is like, every email "I'll push this forward and see where we're at" and then I email them again a week later and get the same line. I only talked to these people because they're so close and I wanted it *now* and after a month I'm getting some bullshit line.

The merch guy said "yeah lets do it" but after inquiring for more pricing options (i.e. rolls of stickers that aren't 100 per roll and $67 in manufacturing costs, something I can SELL TO PEOPLE), I didn't get a reply.

So I don't know what the fucking problem is, I'm not being an asshole to anyone and the merch guy in particular should like us after dropping that much business in his lap last Halloween.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To @Null,

Wasn't sure where else to post this, so the latest thread that has any talk of merch seemed appropriate. Please send my regards to your anonymous artist who made the "Spooky 3 Eyed Dog Moon Jesus" t-shirt design you sold during Halloween (and maybe to the printer, but then again, if he's being hard to work with now, maybe not). I don't wear it out often, maybe 3 times total now publicily, but every single time I do someone comments on it, ranging from "that's a weird shirt but cool, I like it" to "fucking awesome shirt bro." Just wore it tonight to similar accolades.

No other t-shirt I own gets these reactions, and nobody so far has given me the "I know what that really means" smile so its not just like, accidentally meeting another kiwi in the wild or anything like that. I got it originally just to help the community continue to exist and get a thing in return, but like, its fast becoming one of my favorite shirts.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The Server
I've purchased a server. It is $8,800, including shippping.

AMD EPYC 7402P - 24c/48t @ 2.8/3.35ghz × 1
128GB DDR4 2666 ECC × 1
ASROCK RACK EPYCD8-2T Mainboard × 1
500GB SSD NVMe Premium × 2
4TB SSD SATA × 8

This is an insane machine and will last us years at our current growth rate. It is triple the core count on a more streamlined processor, triple the memory on a faster specification, on AMD instead of Intel, and about eight times the usable storage space on drives I intend to raid so that read speeds will be drastically increased on top of them just being SSDs. It has two 10gbps ports on the mobo so network speed will also not be a problem and could even handle some serious streaming.

The Merch
The server is already paid for and being built because that's what we need, especially if chink flu is set to get everyone indoors and gawking at tards for a few months. That said, I am contemplating if we should go for a merch run now or wait until after the pandemic. I don't want to try and run merch when people are expecting economic hardship.

Please let me know what you think. If you just want to help out, read this thread. I expect most people will want something in return for their money though, which is completely fair, and is why I'm motivated to do another run.

I am expecting to do 2 new t-shirt designs and 1 or 2 sticker designs. These eggshell stickers will feature branding and are by design very hard to destroy. I want people to buy these and place them around college campuses and other places people will freak out and spend hours trying to peel them off.

Please send my regards to your anonymous artist who made the "Spooky 3 Eyed Dog Moon Jesus" t-shirt design
I completely forgot who made it. It was someone with a forum account and the forum now deletes private messages. If this person can DM me, please do so, I'll be happy to compensate for more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None