The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 381 82.1%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Server
I've purchased a server. It is $8,800, including shippping.

AMD EPYC 7402P - 24c/48t @ 2.8/3.35ghz × 1
128GB DDR4 2666 ECC × 1
ASROCK RACK EPYCD8-2T Mainboard × 1
500GB SSD NVMe Premium × 2
4TB SSD SATA × 8

This is an insane machine and will last us years at our current growth rate. It is triple the core count on a more streamlined processor, triple the memory on a faster specification, on AMD instead of Intel, and about eight times the usable storage space on drives I intend to raid so that read speeds will be drastically increased on top of them just being SSDs. It has two 10gbps ports on the mobo so network speed will also not be a problem and could even handle some serious streaming.

The Merch
The server is already paid for and being built because that's what we need, especially if chink flu is set to get everyone indoors and gawking at tards for a few months. That said, I am contemplating if we should go for a merch run now or wait until after the pandemic. I don't want to try and run merch when people are expecting economic hardship.

Please let me know what you think. If you just want to help out, read this thread. I expect most people will want something in return for their money though, which is completely fair, and is why I'm motivated to do another run.

I am expecting to do 2 new t-shirt designs and 1 or 2 sticker designs. These eggshell stickers will feature branding and are by design very hard to destroy. I want people to buy these and place them around college campuses and other places people will freak out and spend hours trying to peel them off.

I completely forgot who made it. It was someone with a forum account and the forum now deletes private messages. If this person can DM me, please do so, I'll be happy to compensate for more work.
A man after my heart :)

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

SmokingPig

Depression is hell of a drug...
kiwifarms.net
I'd more than likely be down for a shirt. Why the fuck not, it's only because of the farms I actually knew the chink flu was going to come. No one believed me, but here we are...

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

By Yaniv's Beard

Dwarf Troon armed with tasers and dildos <3
kiwifarms.net
I hope less than I speculate in that post. I really wanted to get rolls of cheap stickers that I could sell 100 of for $10 and get every crosswalk pole in every university in america covered in.
Hey Null, I'll gladly pay for both...but for recent and personal reasons...I really hate most of New Zealand and its people except for a few cool friends. When I go back to see them, I'd like to wear something special. If I design and make a hoodie with some design including Brenton Terrant's shotgun, the shape of New Zealand, Jacinda Arden looking dumb in a hijab and "I don't give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country."

If I ever get around to making this hoodie after the coronavirus...can I get it signed "the errverrlerrd approves" ? I'll pay for that.

Heinous Fuckery

I call shenanigans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah agreed, I'll look into doing a single design. Probably a sticker roll, maybe a t-shirt. I'll redo the poll. This will just be a COVID-19 memorial thing to help offset the immediate damage the huge bill does and then when people are working again I'll run a bigger merch run, probably another Halloween one considering how long this is supposed to affect us for tbh
A Corona-chan shirt,...that's a great idea! :story:
So,..I had an idea. Can we do a Corona-chan world tour 2020 shirt for the merch run?
How better to mark this historic event we are experiencing together!
I'm in for 2 shirts and some stickers.

And I want to add that UPS has been classified as a part of the critical infrastructure by the DHS. I can't speak for the production chain, but deliveries ARE happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None