The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 378 82.2%
  • Back

Votes: 67 14.6%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters

Faster Than Chris Robin

The Unofficial Official Gab Updates Guy
kiwifarms.net
Look, listen... here's the deal @Null, My phone is a boring black piece of shit. I bought a 4chan sticker because shitpost, but modern 4chan is cringe. Then I bought a Gab sticker cause their software is going interesting places, but Gab is fucking boomer-tier and it's literally the cheapest produced sticker I've ever seen. The only suitable sticker to make my phone complete is a generic Kiwi Farms logo, that's all I want. Also I have cancer maybe, please make my final wish come true.

dinoman

⚡🐹🐹⚡
kiwifarms.net
I would love some Kiwi Farms logo or autism stickers but I'm always down for a shirt. If you ran the void shirt again and the true and honest fan shirt, I would buy them immediately. I prefer shirts over stickers, given the choice.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

CoronaVenom

TWISTED-GRAPHIX/ KODY AARON WALTERS
kiwifarms.net
I really like the first art work (chonk kiwi) shown on the last mati stream, the null animal crossing dog looks good too. I'd buy both as sticker and shirt. If only one or the other, the sticker so my piece of shit car can be autistic too.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Vlinny Chan

Help me, brother.
kiwifarms.net
I would love some corona-chan stickers but without anything that explicitly says "NCOV-19" or "corona virus" as I think that would give off a "I survived the corona virus pandemic and all I got was this lousy laptop sticker" vibe that would get old very quickly as someone said before.

Tags
None