The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 379 82.0%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters

Spedestrian

Demonically Possessed Ray-Ba᠎ns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this print shop have any gift cards/codes? I've been looking for an excuse to throw money at you but I only have one torso, so if there's a way to get other people some merch without buying a fistful of Visa gift cards or having them PM me their dox that'd be cool.

uncleShitHeel

Full of sunshine and rancid mayonaise.
kiwifarms.net
Shirt
View attachment 1204065
(Text is simplified / party Chinese that says, roughly: "Very, very tasty kiwi [bird] soup"

Sticker
View attachment 1204066
Will be round.

Poll is now if the shirt design should be back or front.
I like the stickers, they'd be good fun to place over the anti-1080 or myriad of other stupid sjw stickers adorning literally every set of crossing lights in downtown Whangarei.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always buy to support, so good thing I like the designs. Please use a different provider than last time please, my item never arrived.

DIYers, If the stickers are small, you know you can easily easily epoxy them to blank pop sockets? Blanks are on Etsy unless you want a thousand, (then you must go to Chinese Amazon.) Just put the sticker on a blank and get diamond glaze or glossy accents, pour it over the sticker and let dry-24 hours later you have a Kiwi popsocket. (You can also use real epoxy but it stinks and the proportions have to be exact) .

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
I fucking love the Kiwi Soup shirt. I don't think it's all that obvious. I get stared at a lot more wearing The Void design. I'm not sure why. Not a sticker fan, but the thought of putting them downtown is tempting.

Too bad I'm unemployed. I'm gonna have to sell a lot of feet pics to afford this.

Tags
None