The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 379 82.0%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered here before, but what exactly is the proper procedure for interacting with a kiwi wearing one of these shirts in public?

I would assume that the best policy is to just flat-out ignore them, so as not to powerlevel yourself. But that does make me just a little bit sad. Some of you guys are alright. I would hang out with a few of you in public if that were possible.

kūhaku

The Stranger
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered here before, but what exactly is the proper procedure for interacting with a kiwi wearing one of these shirts in public?

I would assume that the best policy is to just flat-out ignore them, so as not to powerlevel yourself. But that does make me just a little bit sad. Some of you guys are alright. I would hang out with a few of you in public if that were possible.
Bring a gun wherever you go and shoot anyone who has the shirt on sight, claiming it as your own. If you collect 100 shirts you usurp Null as the owner of KF.

Cure Milquetoast

ௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌௌ
kiwifarms.net
I wouldnt worry too much about getting noticed for the shirt. Your average farmer won’t say anything unless they’re incredibly autistic. Others tend to not pick up on the iconography. At least thats my experience with my own KF murch.

If anything, I would be worried about getting accused of cultural appropriation or whatever.

Tags
None