The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 381 82.1%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm going to crash but I'll read feedback when I wake up. I just have to change some details and to get the ball rolling hopefully as early as tomorrow.

I'll explain in better detail in the post, but I went with 2 designs and 2 types because the more options the smaller the margin. This is just about financing the new server, or at least offsetting the impact. We can do another run later this year. Margin is better on the stickers so if you want to buy a ton I'd encourage it.

My concern is shipping. I know there's a lot of international users and I've no fucking idea what to do about them. My instinct says just to price it affordably and eat the bullet if it dips into the margins.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm going to crash but I'll read feedback when I wake up. I just have to change some details and to get the ball rolling hopefully as early as tomorrow.

I'll explain in better detail in the post, but I went with 2 designs and 2 types because the more options the smaller the margin. This is just about financing the new server, or at least offsetting the impact. We can do another run later this year. Margin is better on the stickers so if you want to buy a ton I'd encourage it.

My concern is shipping. I know there's a lot of international users and I've no fucking idea what to do about them. My instinct says just to price it affordably and eat the bullet if it dips into the margins.
You could overcharge domestic shipping slightly to make international shipping more affordable. I don't know if you're comfortable charging more than cost to some while charging less than cost for others but I think the community would be generally fine with an arrangement like that. I know I wouldn't care.

I wouldn't recommend dipping into the margins for shit considering we're actively trying to make money and not just do fan service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None