The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 381 82.1%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWingnut

So This.
kiwifarms.net
Prices look more than fair to me, completely on par with most graphic t-shirts.
I'm definitely getting a roll of Corona-Chan Kiwi stickers.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Price isn't bad, I suppose it depends on domestic shipping for me.

Size wise, will these be similar to the last batch (or whichever batch had the cwc farms shirt) or is it a new set of shirts?

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
It's not open yet. I have to change the banking information. Please don't try and buy anything until the new thread is up.

View attachment 1209886

Is this pricing fair? They are eggshell stickers.

$25 is for a shirt, $45 for a hoodie.
Is your cost independent of price? (Ie: printer and shipper taking a flat cut)

If so, can you please make an identical $100 shirt as a way to get “honest and true”. That way people who are having trouble anonymously donating can use a visa gift card or similar.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Is your cost independent of price? (Ie: printer and shipper taking a flat cut)
Yes, but I'm not too sure what that cost is. Last time it was about half of what I charged.

That way people who are having trouble anonymously donating can use a visa gift card or similar.
If you want to just send cash you can PM me gift card details. Try privacy.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Dick Masterson wears shirts with his face on them, why don't you?
Shipping issues. I missed out. Rip.

@Null during the next merch run my girlfriend and I would really love an opportunity to buy the 3 eyed null under the moon that was available last time. Either way I'll be buying her that red shirt and a roll of stickers now.
I'll try to roll it out again for an October run this year depending on if the economy exists.

loveslap

FREE DRUGS AND GUNS FOR EVERYONE!
kiwifarms.net
2" circle cut
I believe dyed? It's the good one where shit's actually comfortable to wear. If someone who bought from the last run knows for sure I'd be interested.
2" seems to be a little small for round stickers, I thought they would be a bit bigger like 3" or 3.5" so people will more easily see them if they're plastered outside in the streets. Is there a reason you chose such a small size?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
2" seems to be a little small for round stickers, I thought they would be a bit bigger like 3" or 3.5" so people will more easily see them if they're plastered outside in the streets. Is there a reason you chose such a small size?
I don't know dude, I'm not an expert, I just had an idea of stickers you could put everywhere without much regard and for basically nothing cheap.

Current size.
1585702051969.png

Largest size they offer.
1585702093757.png

If people think the 10cm would be better I could do it but I'd have to drop the quantity a bit, probably about 20 per $10. The price difference isn't that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None