• ”No, I don't play video games, video games are for babies and fucking loser nerds”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

The Cannibal CommunitiesDolcettGirls, ForumJar, DarkFetishNet, Cannibal Cafe

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Bryan Dunn, Feb 22, 2018.

1. WARNING BEFORE INTERACTION WITH THIS COMMUNITY
    The Cannibal Communities are a very interactive group and have history with Honeypots, Federal visits and the like. When peering into these communities understand that you put yourself at risk of getting logged into any systems that are set up. As you would on the Farms, Proceed with caution and do not be exceptional. Use VPNs and do not use information related to your actual personal information. Last thing you need is being tied to a post suggesting on how to eat your girlfriend properly or some insane shit in that order. The Founder/Owner of the largest site for Cannibals, Perro Loco, is friendly and will interact with you. Keep that in mind during any interaction you make.

Welcome everyone to the Cannibal Community
    I have personally congested most of this into a video format if you'd rather listen to a breakdown of everything prior to reading. Video Here

Let's start in 1994-2002 with the now defunked, Cannibal Cafe
    Site was taken down by the German Government after the events of a German Native, Armin Meiwes met up with Bernd Jürgen Brandes and ate him, alive. Willingly. Below is the events that took place from the article by The Awl
    Following this, there was a void to fill for Cannibals wanting to continue to meet up and eat each other or "HeadHunt" for victims. This would lead us to Darkfetishnet. The site was mainly used for extreme BDSM, literotica, and Roleplay. Soon, Cannibals would interact on the site with "codewords' of sorts to let others know they were serious. Words such as
    • Head Hunt
    • Trophy
    • Meatbag
    • Spitting
    • Pike
    • Termination
    • Butcher
    This site would endure it's own failed attempt of cannibals planning the kidnapping, torture and murder of over a dozen different women starting with a NYPD Police Officer's wife.

another site would be observed to take on the cannibal community, Zambian Meat which would also be plagued by a recent murdering and consumption of another human by a German Police officer(weird how cops keep popping up as cannibals). This was the profile picture he sent to his victim prior to meeting up and eating them lol.
    The last off-shoot site to be visited by the cannibals of the internet would be ForumJar. Three subections would be added here. Cannibal, Cannibalization, Cannibalism to give you some examples of the edge and weirdness of these individuals, here are some forum posts.
    But it would be Perro Loco that'd come save the day with a new, revamped, and more secure site for the cannibals to gather. Dolcettgirls.com would be the new place to visit. All new accounts would be vetted and confirmed manually prior to any acceptance by Staff and inside the forums you'd be greeted with mixtures of Literotica, Instructions on how to properly eat someone, Dolcett artwork, Extreme BDSM, and "legal paperwork and contracts" where you would sign your rights way "legally" to become a slave til consumption and termination. Example of this provided here.

Contract download provided below.

There is a huge amount of interesting and horrific things going on within this community. I suggest anyone interested to just visit the sites and post your findings on what you think is the definition of insanity. I'll end it with this quote from the article The Awl

Attached Files:

• Informative  x 25
    • Islamic Content  x 16
    • Winner  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh boy what a thread this is going to be

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    ISO'os

ISO'os ThiccBitch

kiwifarms.net
  3. oh no. oh no no no no no.
    don't tell me that this bullshit is going to be protected by people in politics

• Winner  x 26
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I have seen some shit in my time around the web.
    I've been uncomfortable. I've been aroused. I've been curious.

This is the first time I've ever been truly horrified.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 12
    • Late Late x 2
    Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  5. This is all hysterical, but the best part for me is the shitty 3d model of the spit-roasted woman on top of the "livestock application." Color me impressed and interested in seeing where this goes.
    We need the name of that congressman now

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Mungo

Mungo Preferred pronouns are Van/Vans/Vanself
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. What's up with all the gay German cannibals?

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. This is some Dark Web shit and it sounds like something you'd see in a snuff film, except it's actually real. I have truly seen everything now.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    ASoulMan

ASoulMan It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Agreed but as a for warning, I attempted to get this information and was met with hostility from a Cannibal Discord group associated with Dolcettgirls. It's one of my main reasons why I put a warning sign for you all to understand. Either way< It would be nice to know who it is.

Discord group here

to add some flavor to this, the next thread underneath it was this.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.net
  9. Ya know I have heard rumor of snuff films being made and distributed on the deep web. Edgy shit, but I always assumed this was just a shitty meme.

Guess this OP fucking proved me wrong, and I wish to gain this delusion of innocence back.

• Feels Feels x 18
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. "With these hungry eyes
    One look at you
    And I can't disguise
    I've got hungry eyes
    I feel the magic between you and I" -
    "Hungry Eyes", Eric Carmen
    Ted Cruz.jpg

• Winner  x 38
    • Like  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  11. this is some creepypasta shit... except it's real

I don't foresee many laughs being had on this thread. Whatever the case, it will certainly be interesting... Keep that content coming.

• Agree Agree x 13
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yeah I don't think I'm going to (wittingly) interact with a corpse desecrating mouth-breather, the perpetual karma is at least cannibals will be subject to an incubation period that will haunt their welkin middle aged years. They'll be vegetables, only after they stop trembling uncontrollably.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #12 NumberingYourState, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I literally only watched that one IT crowd episode about the German cannibal a day or so ago
    I didn't know it really was a thing

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. This reads like something out of one of few genuinely unsettling creepypastas. Surreal and disturbing.

Though, I'm kinda not surprised. I mean, I have already heard about cannibals getting away with fucked up shit. Like, say, this guy got away by labelling murder and following ingestion and rape of a woman art https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Incidentally, the Amazing Atheist is one of these sick fucks. I'm not sure if he's a literal wannabe cannibal but he's into that Dolcett fetish.

• Informative Informative x 26
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  16. really now? Where did you hear this? I wonder if he has an account on dolcettgirls.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.net
  17. The comforting thing about this though is cannibalism is more likely to spread disease, especially those nasty prions.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GreenJacket

GreenJacket Humpty Drumpfty

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's why his last troonfriend got dragged off by his/her/whatever family and according to TAA, the brother pointed a gun at him and told him never to be seen again. He didn't name dolcett but it's pretty obviously what he was talking about.

https://www.facebook.com/YoutubeTAA/posts/794479500618354 (archive.li). It's also been discussed on the TAA thread itself, just search the thread for "cannibalism" or "dolcett."

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. I tried to search for his account on dolcettgirls, sadly you are not allowed to search up users(most likely due to federal/local authority issues)

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.net
  20. Jesus Tittyfucking Christ I read the title but was not expecting this.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan I can probably bench press you.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.