The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday Megathread -

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
I'm unsure why these three are being lumped into a thread together, do they even interact with each other?
Halliday and Harrop are pals and can usually be found screeching on each other's behalf when needed. Farrow is one of their growing number of adversaries. Read Halliday's thread first, he ties most of it together, from what I remember.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm unsure why these three are being lumped into a thread together, do they even interact with each other?
Hayden and Farrow had legal disputes.... Farrow isn't even a TERF as such, she's a journalist for various catholic publications, she was even a talking head on UK TV until she got cancelled for essentially calling Hayden a Tranny serial litigant.

The problem is that two of the three threads went through proving grounds, they got critiqued, picked apart and rewritten before being moved to a board.

Farrow's OP was created by some A-Log who sneaked it onto the board, after Null relaxed the rules. He'd bump the thread every now and again and Farrow would post a reply every time creating a tiny bit more interest.

Farrow wrote a tweet once (since deleted), where she compared herself to a heretic being burned at the stake, and that she could see the faggots piling up around her. Which was fucking hilarious, yet the guy who created her thread was offended by it and used it as evidence in the OP of her lolcow behavior.

The three threads have a lot of posters in common, posters who confine themselves to those specific threads. So I can see the thinking behind the amalgamation.

What they really needed was a mod to clean them up, the constant accusations of which sock was whose was tedious. However I can understand why no mod was interested, and the answer was to simply brick everyone up in a single thread and confine the sperging to there.

Last edited:

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hayden and Farrow had legal disputes.... Farrow isn't even a TERF as such, she's a journalist for various catholic publications, she was even a an talking head on UK TV until she got cancelled for essentially calling Hayden a Tranny serial litigant.

The problem is that of the three threads went through proving grounds, they got critiqued, picked apart and rewritten before being moved to a board.

Farrow's OP was created by some A-Log who sneaked it onto the board, after Null relaxed the rules. He'd bump the thread every now and again and Farrow would post a reply every time creating a tiny bit more interest.

Farrow wrote a tweet once (since deleted), where she compared herself to a heretic being burned at the stake, and that she could see the faggots piling up around her. Which was fucking hilarious, yet the guy who created her thread was offended by it and used it as evidence in the OP of her lolcow behaviour.

The three threads have a lot of posters in common, posters who confine themselves to those specific threads. So I can see the thinking behind the amalgamation.

What they really needed was a mod to clean them up, the constant accusations of which sock was whose was tedious. However I can understand why no mod was interested, and the answer is to simply brick everyone up in a single thread and confine the sperging to there.
ah, thanks for the summary. I only followed Harrop's thread so the whole Farrow part was alien to me.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
Harrop’s thread had it’s own thing going, so this sudden action is rather jarring. Yes, he is a lackey for Halliday, but the thread seemed rather insulated from the religion cow. Threadban the fools who were shitting it up, with their “sock drama”.

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
Harrop’s thread had it’s own thing going, so this sudden action is rather jarring. Yes, he is a lackey for Halliday, but the thread seemed rather insulated from the religion cow. Threadban the fools who were shitting it up, with their “sock drama”.
Co-sign. Harrop does his own independent woman-hating, JK Rowling slander, TERF death-wishing, tranny-stanning, and general lolcowing, most of which is nothing to do with Hayden or Farrow.

Hayden and Farrow's threads, on the other hand, are entirely the lolcow, 3 heavily invested orbiters and all the aforementioned's socks. They are impossible to follow by those of us who just want to laugh at stupid people embarrassing themselves and I don't really care how they are dealt with.

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The perfect template for lolcows to get their threads to die. Encourage your orbiters to create ProtonMail based accounts; sperg a thread with FUD and irrelevant bullshit; derail the thread.
Hey presto, the thread is locked or amalgamated into a “mega thread” that is sprawling and becomes unfocused and of no use to any fucker. Well done, perfectly valid lolcows can now damage limit their threads.
It would have been more honest to just delete all threads as The Staff have been pissed off with managing the influx of socks and Twitter/Mumsnet sperging extensions for ages.

Ah, who gives a damn anyhow, this shithole is doomed, which is such a shame.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The perfect template for lolcows to get their threads to die. Encourage your orbiters to create ProtonMail based accounts; sperg a thread with FUD and irrelevant bullshit; derail the thread.
Hey presto, the thread is locked or amalgamated into a “mega thread” that is sprawling and becomes unfocused and of no use to any fucker. Well done, perfectly valid lolcows can now damage limit their threads.
It would have been more honest to just delete all threads as The Staff have been pissed off with managing the influx of socks and Twitter/Mumsnet sperging extensions for ages.
That won't work for any thread that the mainstream users of KF, give a shit about. It didn't help that so many of the posters didn't actually participate in the site outside of those specific threads, and at points enjoyed seemed to enjoy sneering at the site while availing of the outlet it gave them. You might make a comparison with The Beauty Farm board, but the users there actually support the main site.

The threads required constant moderation, no Mod felt it was worth their time and I don't blame them.

Ah, who gives a damn anyhow, this shithole is doomed, which is such a shame.
If the site is doomed it's, because the majority of it's fucking user base refuse to fund it. Null posts a thread detailing the problem and the response is 66 pages of fucking lifestyle advice.

At least the Trannies and Furries are willing to actually financially support their platforms.

Reactions: Real Mutha For Ya

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Hayden and Farrow had legal disputes.... Farrow isn't even a TERF as such, she's a journalist for various catholic publications, she was even a talking head on UK TV until she got cancelled for essentially calling Hayden a Tranny serial litigant.

The problem is that two of the three threads went through proving grounds, they got critiqued, picked apart and rewritten before being moved to a board.

No, this is not what happened.

Hayden was a popular hate figure for TERFs before he appeared on this site. However as the thread creation process is relatively tedious and time-consuming without much chance of success, nobody started his thread.

Then he hit the UK national news for one of his lolsuits, and I created a thread. However while I was writing the thread a chat groupie had posted about him to A&H (which is much less time-consuming), and when I went to archive my links at archive.md they'd been 'last saved 35 minutes ago', so I just used those rather than click 're-archive', not realising they'd been posted here necessarily.

So it was said that I'd plagiarised this or some such shit and the name on the OP was changed to the other poster, who ended up deregistering a few months later in the KF dataleak

So I left the site for a few months when my thread was re-assigned and when I came back the Hayden thread was up to dozens of pages of people with usernames directly referencing the cow, presumably subjects of his lolsuits or whatever, so it was pretty impenetrable.

Harrop was another TERF hate figure, and his thread was in Proving Grounds for about a year (see the point above about tedious thread creation) until null decided to make the publication process easier and released a few threads into the wild including that one.

After I returned to the Hayden thread it seemed to me that Farrow was probably one of the people with IRL beefs socking about him there, so I posted a thread about her. She turned up in her own name to do a point-by-point rebuttal, and a couple of other associated UK TERF crazies arrived as well, along with tranny socks associated with Hayden.

I haven't really followed the Harrop thread which I guess is people getting mad at him for his misogynism, he's not that closely linked except UK terfs hate Harrop and Hayden so probably cross-post, and Harrop and Hayden are personal friends, so... The Hayden thread was dozens of pages of people fighting proxy battles cheaper than fighting his lolsuits. Whether that is better or worse than thousands of pages of people who don't know Yaniv getting mad at him, idk.

I'm not sure if there's exactly a template for a successful just-for-lols-dox-these-people-I'm-not-mad-at website, but I posted Farrow as a change from my constant tranny sperging. I'm not sure why that upset you so much.

Last edited:

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KateCreature, a prominent member of the Troon Defective Agency, and heavy lifter for Uncle Tony, has made some odd Twitter moves.
Originally she was @katybops then changed to @abadgirly. Now she’s flipped: @katybops is her renamed account and @abadgirly has been quickly registered, followed a few people, and is now locked.
DF308C6F-EF8D-4BC9-A9CB-5799B06073E9.jpegBB37AFF7-4EBD-4BEB-B36C-DC824EE52B20.jpeg
I suspect this is quite innocent: lockdown lunacy seems to have mellowed her, and she now appreciates family, partner and the simple things in life. A break from the past and a fresh start, or a lame attempt at FUD to deflect from idiots doing offence archeology?
Or it may be a natural manifestation of her bi-polar condition.

Last edited:
Tags
None