The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday Megathread -

fatsteph

kiwifarms.net
The above is stating that a complaint ciabaudo received from Simon Just , had an incorrect spelling of Rietberg , the place ciabaudo lives .
So both Majorleak2017 on his twitter account, and Simon Just in an official complaint, make the same spelling mistakes eg Reitberg instead of the correct spelling Rietberg
oddly enough another user makes the same mistakes , lets take a guess of who that might be shall we?

reitberg 4.jpg

reitberg 3.jpg

Here's a screen grab of @majorleak2017 making the very same mistake

rietberg maj.png

must be contagious

There's more but enough for now

fatsteph

kiwifarms.net
I thought you said kiwi was a waste of time - you benefit 'boys' fat Steph and Simong can't keep away

craftymuvva, claims you stalked her daughter, Your response, - 'shes a single mother who is overweight, and you know this because you stalk her instagram account. lolz

david hencke is an award wining journalist, bit different from an unemployable 54 year old hammer wielding yob lolz

You missed ciabaudo , who you tried to get fired, & made a complaint he abducted a child
Mrs Karyn Ambridge who claims you got her fired
James Noel Hayden - your bosom buddy from LFC threads who now despises you
etc

The information you claim comes from D Duckworth lmao.
it doesn't , the only thing i have used are his stills of the video he took which are on the internet, i have no contact at all with him and never have had.
He's a rapist you claim, and a drug dealer...crikey, do you have evidence to support that?
let me guess - you don't lmao

He has a criminal record which he admits to, that much is true.
We know fat Steph has a criminal going back to 96 including indecently assaulting a minor. so hes a 'paedo'
He also spent time in prison.
That doesn't appear to bother you.

Your case
They did not proceed with charges is a more correct summary. If you have anything to confirm you were 'cleared' officially do provide the evidence, a bit of compo isn't evidence lad
You were arrested along with another suspect. He was arrested quite a time before you were. They did charge him, and arranged a court date. The charges were later dropped. At about the same time they decided not to proceed with charging you. Both of you had the same complainants.You were lucky, he saved you

Do remember you are claiming you aren't Simong, even though you tweet regularly to his protected account, even though yours is 'new'
You heavily promote his blog, trollexposure ( both that account and his blog went down when he was arrested )
And you, Simon Just , @majorleak2017 and @reporterlal make the same spelling mistakes. In addition you appear to know a great amount of detail about Just, whilst trying to suggest you don't really know him at all

spect arrests lad

tick tock

Do hope they dont break down the door as they have done before

Do ask fat Steph to bring along his prison stories next time he drops by, bet they are fascinating

pig in a wig is apt, cock in a frock perhaps is out of date since he appears to be claiming hes post op, so presumably had his tiny penis removed
Wonder if he keeps it in a jar by the door , ' all the benefit people -were do they all come from'

cockless in a frockdress ???

The benefit 'boy' is back

Yes you've posted that already , you seem to have memory problems, just like fat Steph lolz

Berkenstein

kiwifarms.net
@fatsteph Come on now Cokey Joani let us see some more of that Irish bravado, Give us all a little River Dance Jig. Instead of going on a coke rant why not post your evidence for all to see? The Farmers would love to see the evidence Steph is a pedo. You rant, you rant, and you rant some more but evidence never comes through the door (See what I did there?)

What arrests can we all expect? Instead of going on some coke fuelled rant, just give us all the details you silly old bag. Who will be knocking at the doors? The Garda? And for what? Now, be a good girl, fuck off back to your Nigerian mate and ask him nicely to get some of his mates from the flats to send up some really good saffar coke, the really good stuff I know you love. Go on now, there’s a good little girl. Who knows? Meesy baby might even pay for it. Lolz xxxxxxxx

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just put the troons on ignore. At least I won't have to wade through the word vomit to get to actual posts.

And LOL at faggot Harrop becoming a victim of car theft. Did he move into a diverse area? God, I hope so.

Is he still married? Don't see much about his husband. Wonder if his husband is a little freaked out by how obsessed with kids Harrop has become. If my husband suddenly became obsessed with the genitals of children, I know I'd be very, very concerned.

tonyspaz

kiwifarms.net
Two little boys R Harris

Two little boys had two little toys

Each had a little dick

Gayly they played , each single day

Wanking both of course

One little chap then had a mishap

Chopped off his dick for good

Wept for his toy ,then cried with joy

When his young playmale said

Did you think I would leave you dickless

When there's room in my pants for you

I'll slip it in ,tone, I'll soon be riding

Up Tony's bum , with poo

I feel tone is all a tremble

Perhaps it's the thought of joys

But I think it's that Tone remembers

when he tossed two little boys

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just put the troons on ignore. At least I won't have to wade through the word vomit to get to actual posts.

And LOL at faggot Harrop becoming a victim of car theft. Did he move into a diverse area? God, I hope so.

Is he still married? Don't see much about his husband. Wonder if his husband is a little freaked out by how obsessed with kids Harrop has become. If my husband suddenly became obsessed with the genitals of children, I know I'd be very, very concerned.
Ever read anything about the Gay divorce rate? If you haven't it's for a reason. Gay's get married for the laugh, to have a big gay event where they can be the centre of attention for a night before going back to shagging random blokes in toilets. Lesbians get married so the butch one can kick the shit out of her wife officially.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Spastic Colon

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net

Yep he's moved to Liverpool, which for the non Brits on here is a place so notorious for crime it is usually used as the punchline in any crime joke.

E.G. What do you call a Liverpudlian in a suit? The defendant.

Also often referred to as the self pity city, their own football teams supporters turned up at a game in 1988 (coincidentally hosted by my supposed account holder Harry the Owls favorite teams stadium) pissed up, ticketless and trying to get into a match for free, the ensuing crush killed 96 of their own supporters, they have since spent every waking minute dragging cops through the courts to try and deflect the blame, the opposition fans sing "always the victims, it's never your fault" at them, so naturally Harrop and Tony fit in perfectly there.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also often referred to as the self pity city, their own football teams supporters turned up at a game in 1988 (coincidentally hosted by my supposed account holder Harry the Owls favorite teams stadium) pissed up, ticketless and trying to get into a match for free, the ensuing crush killed 96 of their own supporters, they have since spent every waking minute dragging cops through the courts to try and deflect the blame, the opposition fans sing "always the victims, it's never your fault" at them, so naturally Harrop and Tony fit in perfectly there.
A while back I was arguing with a scouser in the UK Megathread who was whinging about Hillsbourough. He had never heard of the Heysel stadium disaster, and couldn't understand why I thought it was relevant.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net

On your last question, I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise and assume he's still married, as well as suggesting he still operates a grindr account.

https://archive.vn/qx2Xb

Its something a straight bloke couldn't get away with, claiming to be happily married and yet regularly suggesting they meet up with women for casual sex. A straight man would be called creepy, yet that creepiness is considered normal for gays and Harrop is happy with that.

It's a kind of bigotry of low expectations that Harrop is perpetuating amongst his own kind. "Lol, us gays are really shit at being husbands and just love fucking anyone who walks."

Its very similar to people who don't think Muslims should be judged by the same standards as Christians, you cant expect them to act like normal civilized people.

I feel a bit sad for otherwise normal gay blokes, they'll get every equal right going, yet rainbow draped tossers like Harrop will ensure they never get treated as normal men.

Oh and he's even doxxed his own husband.

https://archive.vn/BNxRT

Last edited by a moderator:

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh and he's even doxxed his own husband.

https://archive.vn/BNxRT
Another sign that it doesn't take much smarts at all to become a medical doctor.

I want to fucking puke:
0.png
Article from Association of American Medical Colleges, if you want to puke with me. Not to clutter this thread, I made a post in the Tranny News Megathread.

I hope he is getting trouble by refusing to discuss his diagnosis and treatment plan of minors with their parents.
675.png

By "child" he means 12+
75.png

67.png
"Not prescribing puberty blockers is not a neutral decision". We are not arguing whether this is a "neutral decision" or not; we are concerned is whether this is a better decision -- which, given the self-limiting course of most cases of gender confusion, the known side effects of blockers, and the clinical courses of such cases as Jazz Jennings, I'm very confident that it is. We should not prescribe blockers in any cases of gender-confused children.

"... potentially harmful consequences, which as a society we need to be prepared to accept responsibility for." But the medical society are going to sweep under rugs the harmful consequences of puberty blockers. :story:

Harrop follows this poor argument with the usual lies:
86.png

14-year-old "trans kids" are so trustworthy that Harrop is not going to crosscheck with their parents, yet 14-year-old "trans-hostile" kids are all puppets (crowdfunding page):
895.png

+ + + +
06.png

Fag argues by personal experience.
Ehdq3v8WoAEGyhE.jpg
8.png
Not everything you can't wish away has to become "a core component" of your identity. I wonder if Harrop considers Type I Diabetes as "a core component" of his identity.

Now faggy kids can only learn to they can lead happy, fulfilling lives through fake news pressure groups like Stonewall UK:
89.png
What else can this conniving little fag do, except to pretend to be a poor poor victim and then lash at you in the dark like a fucking viper?

Mere "leftist gender politics" isn't enough for Harrop; only "extreme-left" will do.
74.png
Gary Powell's article speaks of things we're all too familiar with: denial of biology; the police considering an expression of simple biological truth to be a more serious threat than an incitement of bombing; witch hunts by leftist crybullies.

You can't be a card-carrying trans ally without making silly fun about the gender party causing a fire:
78.png

+ + +
The following two tweets go perfectly together:
7.png
No self-resepecting country, not even third-world shitholes like Costa Rica, would want to get pozzed by Britbong ass.

Speaking of travel, fag's dick is free for a week or two as his hubby is traveling to Cyprus:
74.png

Kraut airline so unwoke:
87.png

Inane exchange with Uncle Tony:
0-.png

New car. Of course it is an impulse buy.
85.png

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I hope he is getting trouble by refusing to discuss his diagnosis and treatment plan of minors with their parents.
675.png
Yeah, refusing to discuss putting a minor on chinese horse piss pills or lopping their developing tits off with their legal guardians definitely does fall under patient confidentality.
This faggot needs to be institutionalized.
Inane exchange with Uncle Tony:
0-.png
He'd fit right in with the SA crowd. Both Something Awful and Sturmabteilung. Allegedly, Ernst Röhm was taken from the arms of his personal driver.
New car. Of course it is an impulse buy.
85.png
And it's complete garbage. It's a slightly different, electric Golf, that's it.

fatsteph

kiwifarms.net
@fatsteph Come on now Cokey Joani let us see some more of that Irish bravado, Give us all a little River Dance Jig. Instead of going on a coke rant why not post your evidence for all to see? The Farmers would love to see the evidence Steph is a pedo. You rant, you rant, and you rant some more but evidence never comes through the door (See what I did there?)

What arrests can we all expect? Instead of going on some coke fuelled rant, just give us all the details you silly old bag. Who will be knocking at the doors? The Garda? And for what? Now, be a good girl, fuck off back to your Nigerian mate and ask him nicely to get some of his mates from the flats to send up some really good saffar coke, the really good stuff I know you love. Go on now, there’s a good little girl. Who knows? Meesy baby might even pay for it. Lolz xxxxxxxx

Never even spoken to Joni, only a few posts previous I was Farrow as well lolz
Is it true Maureen took you back to the hospital and returned you as seriously faulty?......shame innit
You're sperging Tony, its says so on your record. Do post an enhanced DBS to prove otherwise. lolz at fat little 47 year old dickless wonder in a frock
Do tell us about your time inside prison, little man, and your anal prolapse which resulted, I'm sure many would be interested especially if there's any audio/video, even better lolz

• Autistic
Reactions: Berkenstein
Tags
None