The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday Megathread -

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, that dude is some sad sack of shit. I found Maria's blog post and she totally takes the piss out of him. He's relying on his followers not reading it and flat out lies about she said. https://www.peaktrans.org/stephanie-hayden-wont-be-my-friend/

"Trying to be helpful, I had the idea of looking at Hayden’s FB to see if there were any pics of him looking like a woman. There weren’t." 😂

Uncle T. needs to get a sense of humor and that Lisa Harney dude needs to get a sense of reality. Why are they still trying to pretend a small granny did anything wrong when all the videos are online and show her doing nothing much until she's attacked, then putting up a heroic fight against a bunch of thuggish troons? Fucking assholes.
His demented hanger-on LegalAidLoser is very exercised by Maria’s drunken search for Troon pics. Nice that It dismisses violent assault by a man on an older woman. Her crime: taking pictures in a public place. She didn’t have “consent” and was causing distress to the most vulnerable folk on the planet.
Uncle Tony hates anonymous Twitter accounts, but he tolerates LAL, and there are at least 2 Twitter accounts associated with his mobile number.
For a “wind up” account, LAL does get very wound up sometimes. Funny old world.
274EFFC6-4757-4046-BB3C-42EDD93E57C4.jpegE9715C86-3552-4599-B506-0C89196E16F6.jpeg37B2FB32-F4EF-4AF5-8181-62E283854976.jpeg

Berkenstein

kiwifarms.net
"Maria is last year's chip paper"

say the troons who are totally fucking obsessed with her. 😂

Tone's FB page looks pretty public to me. If you don't want your pics nicked, mate, don't put them on public display.
Every Facebook page has a public profile. What Mad Maria did was send a friend request to try and get access to the private stuff.

Mad Maria is an interesting character in her own right. She likes to act as a celebrant in non religious funerals.

This information from Companies House ‘looks pretty public to me’. If you don’t want your address published then don’t put it on public display in a register of company information.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Every Facebook page has a public profile. What Mad Maria did was send a friend request to try and get access to the private stuff.

Mad Maria is an interesting character in her own right. She likes to act as a celebrant in non religious funerals.

This information from Companies House ‘looks pretty public to me’. If you don’t want your address published then don’t put it on public display in a register of company information.
Being an atheist/freethinker who does atheist shit and who doesn't believe in gender fairies isn't that interesting.

And that is/was her accountant's address you massive faggot.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Look, Tone, you nonce, why don’t you fuck off xx

philhellenic

kiwifarms.net
The fuck she did. Christ just how much of a conspiraloon do you have to be to think she'd be dumb to think even Fat Tone would fall for that? She's just a doddery old TERF who gave a plausible explanation on her blog and why wouldn't she? It's just like when the thugs attacked her - she did nothing wrong, your cult tried to make her the criminal but managed to make her look like Joan of Arc instead and they're doing the same again. Love you calling her Mad when she's the sanest TERF out there and they're all paragons of sanity compared to you lot.

You're obviously thick as a brick, mate.

By the way, there is no way CF used the word 'faggots' to mean gay men. It's a bundle of sticks, FFS.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
adrian harrop has spent his time tard raging against graham linehan, like all medical professionals would during a global pandemic
glinnerrrrrrr.jpg
he is mad because they have merely made graham delete a bunch of shit from years ago instead of banning him from the platform.

I like this thread but think it should be in lolcow

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More comedy gold from the demented, unfunny Faggot. Archive
The receipts highlight he’s arguing for separate spaces for females. The daft fucker.
Anyone quoting Penis News is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
45E32201-FF56-470F-83A2-EE45357451AA.png
He may claim he’s only joking, but he can’t disguise the hatred of women seeping out of every pore of his body. As funny as a dose of AIDS.

Last edited:

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More comedy gold from the demented, unfunny Faggot. Archive
The receipts highlight he’s arguing for separate spaces for females. The daft fucker.
Anyone quoting Penis News is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
View attachment 1402203
He may claim he’s only joking, but he can’t disguise the hatred of women seeping out of every pore of his body. As funny as a dose of AIDS.
It gets better
sadassa.png

Mumsnet thanks the good doctor for his dedication to campaign in favor of separate spaces for women

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
I think they are all null

You don't have a choice, its added to a public register that anyone can use and search if you want to incorporate a company in the UK you have to provide an office address to them even if its your home address.

Its public so creditors can search the register and more importantly be notified when a company is dissolving, under certain circumstances you could be forced to liquidate your company and its assets instead of dissolving.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His comedy routine advocating for a seperate bathroom for cis women didn't really get any traction. So now he's going full on troll.

View attachment 1405251

Yawn. Adrian is getting boring and predictable. He also needs to get some therapy for his vagina phobia. Maybe he has some birth trauma or something he needs to work through. Just because he likes penis doesn't mean he has to hate vaginas and the women who have them. That's not how being gay works.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yawn. Adrian is getting boring and predictable. He also needs to get some therapy for his vagina phobia. Maybe he has some birth trauma or something he needs to work through. Just because he likes penis doesn't mean he has to hate vaginas and the women who have them. That's not how being gay works.
There's a book called the Madness of crowds by Douglas Murray. It has a whole section on various modern Trans movements. He makes it clear that a lot of it is driven by Gay men that to various degrees are disgusted by women.

For a certain type of Gay man, the ideal woman is some hairy bloke in a dress. Look at how popular it is for Gay men to tell women how to dress, or why the person that writes relationship advice for Teen Vogue is a gay man (just give anal sex a try ladies).

It's well worth reading, Murray is gay himself, but he's fairly brutal when it comes to giving his analysis.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Faggot Tony has lolsuited confused woke boomer glinner, again.

Some weeks ago it became necessary to issue fresh legal proceedings against Graham Linehan. HMCTS have now confirmed to me that Mr Linehan has been formally served. Despite previous legal action, Linehan has continued to abuse and harass me. This needs resolving by the court.

Today, I have been informed that he is continuing this abuse from behind a “protected” account. Graham Linehan has continued with this obsession for 2 years. I have had enough of him. I am going to let a judge decide. Now proceedings are active, I have no further comment.
Apparently he was told to shut up or get sued

1593101335487.png

Some furry tranny degenerates have offered to crowdfund Tony's fees.

1593101441450.png

But he said no, because he's 'crowdfunding' his lolsuits through benefit fraud.

Meanwhile Graham might take TERFbucks

Did C4 cancel re-runs Father Ted for not being woke enough?

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
His comedy routine advocating for a seperate bathroom for cis women didn't really get any traction. So now he's going full on troll.

View attachment 1405251

:story:
He's working so goddamn hard to give his employers, associates, and groups he's a member of a bad name.
This is so far beyond unprofessional and idiotic, I wonder how he's still free to spill his bullshit on the twatter.

How the fuck does he still have a job? I know about cases where people were fired for far, far less than this.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Faggot Tony has lolsuited confused woke boomer glinner, again.

Apparently he was told to shut up or get sued

View attachment 1405550

Some furry tranny degenerates have offered to crowdfund Tony's fees.

View attachment 1405552

But he said no, because he's 'crowdfunding' his lolsuits through benefit fraud.

Meanwhile Graham might take TERFbucks

Did C4 cancel re-runs Father Ted for not being woke enough?
Crowd funding is wrong in principle. Hmmm ... So how does Tony feel about all those troons crowdfunding their dick chops or boobs? Or crowd funding rent? Grifting is to troons as water is to ducks.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.png
"Everyone with a cervix should understand the importance of cervical screening!"

Excuse me, does Harrop expect an immigrant woman who can barely hold a conversation in English to know what a "cervix" is and whether she has one? Trans rights activist, by fucking up language in order to indulge the cross-sex fantasy of the leisure class, is jeopardizing the health of marginalized women.

And not only that, when it comes to sexual health people, even otherwise well-educated people, can be remarkably ignorant. It isn't rare for college-educated couples to come to fertility clinics only to discover that the reason they fail to have baby for 3 years is -- they never had penis-in-vagina sex!

2.png

Turns out it is YOUR FAULT that you don't know what a cervix is!
7.png

"Some women ejaculate! Educate yourself if you don't agree!"
56.png

Last edited:
Tags
None