The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday Megathread -

Berkenstein

kiwifarms.net
The demented Faggot is using his twitter banner images to deliberate troll Farrow. One of the Surry Hills and now a stock image of Farnbourgh Airfield.
Nasty, evil, brutish Twat.
View attachment 1418135View attachment 1418136View attachment 1418144
Why is Harrop stalking Mother Farrow? It is well known he is into aviation. Caroline running to the constabulary over things like this makes her look even more unhinged than she actually is.

Talking of nut jobs. Well known obsessed fruit loop @ripx4nutmeg is on to the stalking angle whilst obviously stalking Harrop. As resorting to reverse image search is not obsessive and stalker like behaviour, absolutely not.

Fruit Loop Stalker Alert

518FB51E-4393-4136-9899-83A604E46A7B.jpeg

@Real Mutha For Ya You do seem awfully invested in defending Mother F. Anyone would think you have an interest in all of this?

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Why is Harrop stalking Mother Farrow? It is well known he is into aviation. Caroline running to the constabulary over things like this makes her look even more unhinged than she actually is.

Talking of nut jobs. Well known obsessed fruit loop @ripx4nutmeg is on to the stalking angle whilst obviously stalking Harrop. As resorting to reverse image search is not obsessive and stalker like behaviour, absolutely not.

Fruit Loop Stalker Alert

View attachment 1418153

@Real Mutha For Ya You do seem awfully invested in defending Mother F. Anyone would think you have an interest in all of this?
Don't confuse "defending Farrow" (she's somewhat inconsequential) with "despising and deriding Harrop, Fat Tony, et al". @Real Mutha For Ya seems no more invested in defending Farrow than you are shaking your pom-poms for the Lardy Litigant and Gaydrian "The Harpy" Harrop. Considerably less invested, I would say.
Anyone out here rooting for Harrop & Co. in any way, shape or form should probably examine both their conduct and motivations.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real question is, does Harrop suck lady cock? He seems to really be into troons these days. Maybe Adrian's got a little bit of a fetish problem. Probably pretends they are mummy dearest. Maybe Freud was right. When he yelled "fuck you, mom" maybe he really did mean "I want to fuck you, mom".
:thinking:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The real question is, does Harrop suck lady cock? He seems to really be into troons these days. Maybe Adrian's got a little bit of a fetish problem. Probably pretends they are mummy dearest. Maybe Freud was right. When he yelled "fuck you, mom" maybe he really did mean "I want to fuck you, mom".
He hates his mom because he's angry she doesn't have a dick.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Asking the important questions... :semperfidelis:

It raises a good point, though; just how far would Harrop go to prove his devotion to "the cause"? If a pack of wild troons backed him into a corner and wanted gender-validating fellatio, would our valiant Homo Hero have the courage of his convictions, I wonder? Given his utter lack of moral rectitude, I sincerely doubt it.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Asking the important questions... :semperfidelis:

It raises a good point, though; just how far would Harrop go to prove his devotion to "the cause"? If a pack of wild troons backed him into a corner and wanted gender-validating fellatio, would our valiant Homo Hero have the courage of his convictions, I wonder? Given his utter lack of moral rectitude, I sincerely doubt it.
That obviously depends on whether they're feminine penises or not.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real question is: would Harrop fuck a True and Honest FtM? We know he wouldn't, because he's a gay man, and therefore a transphobic bigot. (According to current trans dogma)
What if the FtM had a neo-dick. Surely he'd be down for some sword swallowing in that instance? After all, if modern medicine can make a neo-vagina that can fool even a gyno -- they have to be able to make a neo-dick that looks and operates just like the real thing, right? Maybe he already has and just doesn't know it yet. You know you never really can tell who is a transman and who isn't these days. Only transphobes say they can tell a difference.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
The real question is: would Harrop fuck a True and Honest FtM? We know he wouldn't, because he's a gay man, and therefore a transphobic bigot. (According to current trans dogma)
Easy!
Just mask and dress them up as a TERF like JKR, Baroness Nicholson, or Caroline Farrow. He's got such a hate-boner for those women he'd fuck them to death if they were FTMs.

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony has put on his finest faux outrage and is after Gnasher Yalland / Archive over some legal too-ing-and-froing. It interrupted Uncle Tony’s lunchtime vitals.
I love his fracturing of the English language, he’s as almost illiterate as @Joani Walsh .
“No” for “know”, for example.
Still as Wimbledon isn’t on, its good to see a circle jerk of legal autists mindfuck each other

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are they all suing each other over and why does the court waste it's time and money facilitating these ridiculous slap fights?
It’s easy, Tony will never be a regulated solicitor or barrister: his extensive criminal past, including noncing, puts him beyond the pale. So he huffs and puffs around the RCJ in his filthy trainers, thinking he’s Rumpole Of The Bailey.
Yalland is a “late blooming” student barrister, but given his uncontrollable sperging and idiocy in politics and on social media, no fucker in his right mind will give him a pupillage.
LAL is just a deranged mong.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony has put on his finest faux outrage and is after Gnasher Yalland / Archive over some legal too-ing-and-froing. It interrupted Uncle Tony’s lunchtime vitals.
I love his fracturing of the English language, he’s as almost illiterate as @Joani Walsh .
“No” for “know”, for example.
Still as Wimbledon isn’t on, its good to see a circle jerk of legal autists mindfuck each other
There was some more of this on Cokey Walshi's Twitter, which she's deleted now (?)

I'm not quite following it all, but essentially Cokey is a vary serious journalist who protects her sources and she's mad because she says Yalland betrayed her confidentiality, and she's asked for Caroline Farrow to help, but she's not been helpful, so that means Farrow is a drama queen who isn't really being bullied by mad troons and faggots .

The Colombian marching powder may have addled her brain, as her logic for this is that Farrow would get a SMS notification for the takeaways sent to her house and she could reject them. However this only works if the takeaway troll provided her number, which wouldn't make sense particularly

But great minds of Twitter and all that.

Last edited:

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even though J. K. Rowling is now the hottest item in the LGBT circle, Harrop has hardly forgetten his fling with Baroness Nicholson.
55.png

Harrop condones misogyny of women-identified men:
5555.png
If that book's focus is on the bodies of men, then what business does it have referring to women's "front holes"?

555.png
Here is the GMC guideline on doctor's use of social media. It says "If you identify yourself as a doctor in publicly accessible social media, you should also identify yourself by name." The rule is not mandatory and is no mention of GMC number.

Doctor Adrian Harrop (GMC Reg. No. 7266505) plans to track down the personal details of a colleague and proceed to harass him or her:
666.png

BTW Harrop has hots for that drag queen Bryn:
555.png

+ + + +
While Harrop believes that special, inspiring "trans kids" know full well what they want and are in charge of their destiny, he believes that adults have no agency and are prone to do "exactly what they are told to do":
1.png

56.png

Harrop doesn't quite understand the concept of "respect". Like all wokesters, he thinks "respect" is accepting whatever crazy thing the other party demands.
6666.png

Conversion therapy:
6666.png
A lot of therapies have been tortures before they are perfected. I'm pretty sure neolithic neurosurgeries have been torture too. If scientists and clinicians are forbidden to do research on a certain treatment, forbidden to even express the idea of that treatment, they cannot find safer and more effective techniques to achieve a therapeutic end. I believe that gay people who no longer wish to be gay, for whatever reason, should have access to safe, effective conversion therapy -- and LGBT ideologues, in their selfish degeneracy and their wish to latch on to politics, have seen to that it will never happen. They have consigned ex-gays to lives of torment.

555.png

Except, of course, you can and should define the identities of "trans kids" on their behalf:
666.png
This MD has just co-authored a book.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None