The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday Megathread -

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
It was a private group and he wasn't a member. The purpose of the group seemed to be to collect data and info on Hayden to be used in defence of some of his multiple lolsuits. How in the hell is that harrassment?
The argument seems to be something like like 'Operation Nine Iron was a WhatsApp group populated by Joani Walshi, Louise Moody, Caroline Farrow, Adrian Yalland, et al, collecting private family photos which were then re-posted on far-right tranny hate murder website 'Kiwi Farms', where users including 'Steph's 9 Iron', 'Joani Walshi', 'Caroline Farrow', 'Louise Moody' are registered.' [I take it Caroline Farrow was a part of the group, though Tony doesn't appear to be arguing that?]

I imagine that laughing at Tony for being a fat prick in a wig on the WA group is unlikely to have avoided references to him being a pisspoor impersonation of a tranny, and this would go down as 'transgender hate' in the lolsuit. And there are plenty of sources to say that this site is a far-right hate forum and that threads created here are for the purpose of harassment. (Regardless of what we think - there are not going to be too many reputable sources that say this site is a legitimate one for civilized members of society to have harmless chit-chat)

Also Tony had previous lolsuits against Farrow, Moody, etc. for 'misuse of personal information', so having filed the first lolsuit if he had an injunction or whatever then continuing to dox Tony even on private groups is going to look bad.

I mean it's all autistic lolsuits by a massive cunt, but at least he has something and if he puts it together with the right legalese it will impress people desperate for 'proof' of TERFs wanting to murder trannies.

The specifics of who has or hasn't broken the law will follow much pointless sperging in court with Tony sponging the court fees off the taxpayer.

The spectacle of fakelawyer vs fakelawyer in Yalland vs Fat Tony seems like a good prospect in that both can argue this out without it costing £250/hour so it's better than Glinner who doesn't have a clue, or Yalland vs. a 'single mother'. Also two blokes arguing about trannies in court seems the most apt way to settle this whole thing, rather than Tony just harassing random women. At least if Tony behaves like enough of a cunt we can hope that Yalland will bite a chunk out of him.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are troons hell bent on acting like the most massive faggots possible? I get that they "missed having a female childhood" -- but larping as mean girls all day is ridiculous at their age. It's like watching autistic teen girls slap fighting on social media. They're too fucking old to be acting this immature.

Where's Hitler when you need him? We could use a final solution to the troon question. <-- Yes, I'm joking. I'm not really a neo-Nazi.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are troons hell bent on acting like the most massive faggots possible? I get that they "missed having a female childhood" -- but larping as mean girls all day is ridiculous at their age. It's like watching autistic teen girls slap fighting on social media. They're too fucking old to be acting this immature.
A tweet that I rejected from the McKinnon thread may give you a hint:
9.png
There must be more than 50 replies. Every troon said either "That's so me!" or "I wish!", nobody said "Hey I was a jerk in my 20s and I've made dumb mistakes. I'm so glad I moved on."

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
A tweet that I rejected from the McKinnon thread may give you a hint:
View attachment 1439499
There must be more than 50 replies. Every troon said either "That's so me!" or "I wish!", nobody said "Hey I was a jerk in my 20s and I've made dumb mistakes. I'm so glad I moved on."
"Didn't know which Spice Girl I wanted to be...". In their fucking thirties. Pass me a fucking flamethrower.

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BTW can anyone identify which social media did this message come from? It mentions "Dr. Haddock" which I presume to be Harrop.
It’s a Mumsnet thread
Tony v Gnasher will be epic
LegalAidLoser/ReporterLAL has posted the Details of Tony’s claim against Yalland Archive
LegalAidLoser/ReporterLAL thinks they have been clever by flip/flopping account names. However, the twitter ID will not have changed and so the trail still exists and once identified LegalAidLoser/ReporterLAL cannot plausibility deny ownership of the account no matter how many times the mong changes ze’s handle.
Tony is going to have a shit day in court. And as I understand it George Core/ Melissa Symes is consulting solicitors about matters pertaining to his involvement in this shitstorm.

9C13DA1D-F900-40EE-B415-E7C5723F60AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Herr Doktor has dropped the “Dr” from his twitter name. He still refers to himself as a GP in his bio, but interesting nonetheless...
View attachment 1441444
Is this going to be like the last time when the GMC was looking into his twatter tard-sperging, or just some pre-emptive measure on his part?
He should drop that profile pic as well. God damn that's a hideous look on a hideous face.

Edit: forgot a word.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly why Harrop should have his own thread. Neither of the two latest content-sharing posts have anything to do with each other.
For some reason one or more mods are ridiculously hostile to the Harrop thread. I have no fucking clue why. It was like pulling teeth to get the first created at all, and then it was shut down again a few months later for no sane reason at all, and then this shitty thread got created.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason one or more mods are ridiculously hostile to the Harrop thread. I have no fucking clue why. It was like pulling teeth to get the first created at all, and then it was shut down again a few months later for no sane reason at all, and then this shitty thread got created.
One thing the Hayden and Farrow threads in particular have shown, is that if there are a large number of verified users posting, then it's potentially a dumpster fire.

I made one attempt in Proving grounds to get a thread started on Harrop, @sperginity made the first (and probably better) one. Even for proving grounds there was a fairly hostile response, I think because long time members were sick of reading about British Trannies. I know people have issues with Proving grounds, but it still serves a purpose, if the Farrow thread had been posted there initially, then the very obvious problems with it would have been pointed out.

The Farrow and Hayden threads were both a mess. Hayden's had several obvious socks shitting it up, and the casual reader couldn't figure out wtf was going on. Farrow's thread had one A-Log in particular who's had a real life falling out with Farrow, who'd post walls of text, which of course Farrow would respond to.

The threads needed a level of attention that the mods weren't willing to provide, and I don't really blame them. I also have a suspicion that in typical British fashion certain individuals were constantly pm'ing the mods whinging.

There's also a wider issue with certain British posters on this site, who are quite happy to take advantage of the platform to post statements that no UK based site would allow, while at the same time sneering at the site as whole.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I made one attempt in Proving grounds to get a thread started on Harrop, @sperginity made the first (and probably better) one. Even for proving grounds there was a fairly hostile response, I think because long time members were sick of reading about British Trannies.
I don't know how he isn't a lolcow. Honestly the best thing about Harrop related content is just pictures of this bug eyed whacko. Just looking at him is funny.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adrian is the only one I find amusing. The rest of it just seems like autistic slap fighting and I don't care about any of it enough to figure out what's going on.
Hayden is about as funny as cancer. That guy ruins lives, and the whole trans thing is an opportunistic grift. There is no way he's wandering around South Africa (during his many trips there) in drag.

However now that Hayden has started palling around with Vordrak there's a potential for an exciting new chapter.

Tags
None