The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
By your associates ye shall know them: LieFE_of_Riley is a really fucked up Troon. He had a bf who had his cock chopped off. One night the bf went to a party and afterwards joined the 41%ers. “Michelle” is an anorexic and demanded to know what had happened at the party or he would starve himself to death. Almost as crazy as Petrelli. Now he’s trying to ingratiate himself with Tony.

Typhoid Kate is playing tag team with Tony again over the Terven rumbling his convoluted travel itinerary. Kate is desperate to be a Septic, she calls herself a “mom” and describes trips to Boots as going to the “drugstore”. When I used to see her socially, she even affected a yank twang.
She is classic Münchausen syndrome: claims to suffer from many ailments but they don’t seem to have an effect on her lifestyle. She is still able to drive her kid to Peter Symonds in Winchester and function normally. There’s even a hint of Münchausen syndrome by proxy, as her kids are often at home suffering from some ailment or other. It gives her chance to smother them with the same “mom” attention that saw her eldest fuck off back to the States. If I were “hubby” Dan, with a dodgy ticker I’d be sounding out the family in Wales to see if they could put him up for a couple of months.
Tony is going to take the Met’s Dob A Troon reporting system up with them. I’m wondering what his argument will be? The general public who have some intel about someone attempting to avoid the rules using it? I guess he’s going to argue they ex con Nonces like him should be exempt.
View attachment 2255456View attachment 2255457
He does sound miffed. Did he mention this Potato Detour before he left the UK? And wasn’t he planning on being in Saffa a bit longer? It looks like the itinerary leak forced him to find an alternative to his original “back door“ plan. The street scape tourist photos he’s posting are boring and he’s not spending any tourist money. This looks less like a holiday and more like marking time in the EU to avoid quarantine.

Hyacinth In Admin

Not identifiable as ReporterLAL
kiwifarms.net
It looks like the itinerary leak forced him to find an alternative to his original “back door“ plan. holiday and more like marking time in the EU to avoid quarantine.
It couldn't be that he's saving 100s by stopping off in Poland for 10-12 days instead of entering the UK in the next 10 days, avoiding being put into a Quarantine hotel costing £1750, oh no, it has to be kiwifarmers filing a complaint to the Met which hasn't been allocated for anyone to look at yet.

You people....

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
It couldn't be that he's saving 100s by stopping off in Poland for 10-12 days instead of entering the UK in the next 10 days, avoiding being put into a Quarantine hotel costing £1750, oh no, it has to be kiwifarmers filing a complaint to the Met which hasn't been allocated for anyone to look at yet.

You people....
Yeah I guess it’s possible he had planned from the start of this trip to wander aimlessly in Poland for 10 days as a cunning UK quarantine work around. And by doing so save some pounds. Or perhaps it was a last minute decision, after he got rumbled and realised a complaint was likely. Either way, travel advice is “essential travel only“ to Poland, Hardly ideal. If this was part of a Grand Plan there are other EU options. Dull Catholic anti sexual deviant Poland is not an obvious choice unless it was the cheapest one available. The Polish Government website has special conditions for those coming in from South Africa.

Attachments

• 3D1A5F73-DAE1-4A40-A011-9B69719A5BA1.jpeg
    3D1A5F73-DAE1-4A40-A011-9B69719A5BA1.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 38
  • 3F3DFB50-9208-455C-9B44-46C8E1133F75.jpeg
    3F3DFB50-9208-455C-9B44-46C8E1133F75.jpeg
    564.3 KB · Views: 39

Julies Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I guess it’s possible he had planned from the start of this trip to wander aimlessly in Poland for 10 days as a cunning UK quarantine work around. And by doing so save some pounds. Or perhaps it was a last minute decision, after he got rumbled and realised a complaint was likely. Either way, travel advice is “essential travel only“ to Poland, Hardly ideal. If this was part of a Grand Plan there are other EU options. Dull Catholic anti sexual deviant Poland is not an obvious choice unless it was the cheapest one available. The Polish Government website has special conditions for those coming in from South Africa.

I think the more plausible scenario is this.

Hayden, being y’know, a very experienced world wide traveller (something only Mouldy can dream about) looked at the rules and guidance and worked out which EU country would allow easy entry to a Brit travelling from South Africa. If any of you bothered to read the details of Hayden’s tweets you would learn that the key was Hayden being fully vaccinated. This allows Hayden entry to Poland on a Brit Bong passport and exemption from Poland’s usual 10 day quarantine on production of Hayden’s NHS vaccination passport. Looking at the Poland rules for arriving from South Africa there are some specific rules about leaving quarantine on day 7 but that does not apply to Hayden, as Hayden was exempt from quarantine anyway due to being fully vaccinated. I’m sure the Polish border guard knew what they were doing and need no advice from nutters on the farms including the operators of the abusive troll accounts @Jump Jet Fanny @Real Mutha For Ya Louise June Moody, Caroline Francesca Farrow or Adrian Ross Yalland.

What is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, is that Hayden was booked to arrive in the UK from “amber list” Qatar (quick note to Adrian Ross Yalland of the Middle Temple) because Qatar has been a RED LIST country since March. Had the toss pot trio bothered to do some basic research they could have found out quite easily that Qatar had been red list for months, but they didn’t, so they fucked up big style. Also, just looking at Hayden’s tweets, and assuming Hayden was not travelling from South Africa by some wonderful teleportation system, it is apparent that Hayden would have been in the air when Louise Mouldy was busy organising the time wasting of the Metropolitan Police. I don’t think Hayden would have switched plans in Doha somehow. Can you imagine it? Hayden running around Doha airport frantically trying to change planes mid itinerary patiently explaining to some Arab that it’s an emergency because some lunatics on a troll site have told the police in London that Hayden entered the UK surreptitiously to avoid hotel quarantine or self isolation? Are you people for real? Complete lunatics every single one of you lolz!

Once again @Hyacinth In Admin appears to have called it right (after all they run an admin department and are usually well versed in good organisation). Hayden spotted a loop hole, stay out of the UK for a least 10 days after leaving Qatar (not South Africa as Qatar is also a red list country) then enter the UK as an amber passenger. All legal, all within the guidance, and not a damn thing any of you can do about it. I would say Hayden played a blinder and probably saved around a grand based on my rough calculations. Walking freely around Warsaw rather than confined to a shit hotel room on the Bath Road is also a rather good use of time I’d say. Hayden said it on Hayden’s twitter feed, you can walk into Poland easier than you can walk into the UK right now.

What are we left with? Documented evidence of Mouldy encouraging people to make malicious complaints to the Metropolitan Police about Hayden avoiding red list quarantine. There is also documented evidence of at least one exact complaint filed, stating Hayden had entered the UK unlawfully when Hayden was not even in the UK. In other words there is documented evidence of a false and malicious complaint to the Metropolitan Police, which was encouraged by Louise June Moody (and in all probability she filed the complaint or at least one of them herself). The police won’t give Hayden copies of the complaints (at least not without redactions) but the police will be able to see all the details for themselves and the technical data. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hayden were to report this (that’s for Hayden) but some people are going to be in some difficulty for being stupid bigoted idiots who made assumptions based on fuck all. Absolutely delicious I’d say. Don’t you think?

Louise, Caroline and Adrian, you all have a lovely and wonderful Sunday. You’ve earned it 😂😂😂

Dr Louise Moody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This really is extremely tedious. Here's proof I am not RMFY. Yes, we set up a chat to prove precisely that. If the muppets still persist, then I will continue them too mentally subnormal to acknowledge (which explains why I absolutely refuse to mention certain individuals on my Twitter these days).

Note: Myself and RMFY message at the same time which would be quite a feat for one person.

Some just need to accept that they are widely disliked and some will naturally talk.

It's also noted that, throughout this saga, it's us that have provided receipts when challenged with nothing but bluster from the Muppet Show.

Screenshot_20210613-105821-843.png

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
You know that repeatedly asserting that myself, Louise and Adrian are @RealMuthaForYa doesn’t actually make it true! I genuinely do not know who it is.

The paranoia is hilarious though
Dixieland Kate has a crystal clear image of RMFY aka Yalland outside her door from her state of the art CCTV. She also has a “lisense plate” lol. So she should post receipts. Unless it’s like her yank twang - made up BS.

Tony really has played a blinder with his travels to avoid a Reading TravelLodge stay - total respect. I’m not sure he’ll be able to prove anything with regard to Moody and her helpfully posting the Met’s Dob A Troon reporting system, but once Tony gets back we will see.

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when you post people’s phone numbers on the Farms. Someone purporting to be the shite poster you and countless others have spent a over year being accused of and reported to the police over, makes contact and provides you all with receipts further proving your innocence.

I still don’t know who it is though, though it’s definitely not Adrian, who thoroughly disapproves of the Farms. I suggested we invited him to prove that it’s not him either.

The number doesn’t come up in any contact lists of mine and the little devil won’t answer the phone.

He needs a good spanking!

Attachments

• 7095E70E-33E7-4CE7-AF92-854B63DE9E1F.jpeg
    7095E70E-33E7-4CE7-AF92-854B63DE9E1F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62

Jump Jet Fanny

Not Identifiable As A Barrister
kiwifarms.net
Why on earth is anyone jealous of the jet setting exploits of easyrentanarse who alternates between reviewing the nearest cheap hotel breakfast buffet and leering at the local underage youth?

If you need to boast about your travels, then you probably don't have money, or at least any that isn't stolen because being a violent sex offending fraudster presents a minor problem employment wise, as does having the cognitive capacities of a golf club.

If you are having a mega sperge at 6 am, then you are probably triggered and lashing out that Moodz and Co got one over on you, yet again. Just as she did with the RMFY acquaintance.

We all know the image of being a wealthy, Jet setting, lawyer is fake. We all know Julie's Ghost is just Hayden having a narc meltdown.

This account, whoever it is, is off to booze in the sunshine in the garden of their rather nice property. You know, another thing Hayden wants but is reduced to scrounging housing benefit as he lurches from one rental to the next.

Ciao,

JJF x

Julies Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Why on earth is anyone jealous of the jet setting exploits of easyrentanarse who alternates between reviewing the nearest cheap hotel breakfast buffet and leering at the local underage youth?

If you need to boast about your travels, then you probably don't have money, or at least any that isn't stolen because being a violent sex offending fraudster presents a minor problem employment wise, as does having the cognitive capacities of a golf club.

If you are having a mega sperge at 6 am, then you are probably triggered and lashing out that Moodz and Co got one over on you, yet again. Just as she did with the RMFY acquaintance.

We all know the image of being a wealthy, Jet setting, lawyer is fake. We all know Julie's Ghost is just Hayden having a narc meltdown.

This account, whoever it is, is off to booze in the sunshine in the garden of their rather nice property. You know, another thing Hayden wants but is reduced to scrounging housing benefit as he lurches from one rental to the next.

Ciao,

JJF x
Oh calm down Mouldy. At least have 3 cans of Stellar and some special brew before you’re pissed enough to lose your rag on here. I was only pointing out that your latest Hayden obsessed whinge got nowhere. I can’t comment on Hayden’s reviews of breakfast buffets because, unless you can prove otherwise, I’m the ghost of your dearly departed wife. 10/10 for your orchestrated chat logs by the way, all very genuine and believable. As for housing benefit (which I am pretty convinced Hayden doesn’t claim but I suppose Hayden can confirm that) I understand Louise Moody is an absolute expert on housing benefit “scrounging”. Enjoy your garden Huntington Hoe 😘

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Oh calm down Mouldy. At least have 3 cans of Stellar and some special brew before you’re pissed enough to lose your rag on here. I was only pointing out that your latest Hayden obsessed whinge got nowhere. I can’t comment on Hayden’s reviews of breakfast buffets because, unless you can prove otherwise, I’m the ghost of your dearly departed wife. 10/10 for your orchestrated chat logs by the way, all very genuine and believable. As for housing benefit (which I am pretty convinced Hayden doesn’t claim but I suppose Hayden can confirm that) I understand Louise Moody is an absolute expert on housing benefit “scrounging”. Enjoy your garden Huntington Hoe 😘

You are an absolute sped. It is so obvious whose sock you are. You sound jealous as hell. Awwww hugs! Not

Hyacinth In Admin

Not identifiable as ReporterLAL
kiwifarms.net
I can confirm, she’ll flash her knickers at anyone if you ask politely 😍😍
Including her neighbour who the CPS cleared of rape "daily for years" allegations after discovering there was no evidence Louise had been raped.

Either Louise was born with a bucket an adult sized dick didn't "damage" or no penetration took place from between the ages of 5-10 or 7-12 - ages allegedly given in statements by Dr Bollocks.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
Including her neighbour who the CPS cleared of rape "daily for years" allegations after discovering there was no evidence Louise had been raped.

Either Louise was born with a bucket an adult sized dick didn't "damage" or no penetration took place from between the ages of 5-10 or 7-12 - ages allegedly given in statements by Dr Bollocks.
I presume you have receipts … 🙄

Dr Louise Moody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know someone is rattled when they make receipt-less claims about your history. I am muting you now, LAL. There's so much aggression towards me, and why is that? Perhaps because I consider Hayden an irrelevance, refuse to give him attention on Twitter in front of eleven thousand people, and won't be goaded into round two of demented legals (yes, I will use "he" here, unapologetically so).

If travel plans have been disturbed or reports have been made, that's nothing to do with me.

Making claims about my past just washes over me. I've nothing to be ashamed of, having never been arrested, or convicted, for any offence.

All these deranged posts just because JJF - whoever they are - busted a probable itinerary. Personally, I've just had a very lesbian hour jet washing my patio in Crocs and about to sit in the garden with a nice pinot (looks like I share one thing in common with JJF).

Also: Don't bother with any demented letters about the MET reporting paranoia - I have the SRH domain blocked and anything from "Stephanie Hayden."

Last edited:

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, how it must sting - not only did you not get a penny out of Moody, but she ended up with a house and her wife's considerable assets, including pension. She's set for life, and you'll never see a penny of it. Suck it up, loser. (Posted from my lovely Georgian house in the west country, contemplating the roses and emergent paeonies. with a glass of white burgundy in my hand).

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Oh dear, how it must sting - not only did you not get a penny out of Moody, but she ended up with a house and her wife's considerable assets, including pension. She's set for life, and you'll never see a penny of it. Suck it up, loser. (Posted from my lovely Georgian house in the west country, contemplating the roses and emergent paeonies. with a glass of white burgundy in my hand).

You are an absolute sped. It is so obvious whose sock you are. You sound jealous as hell. Awwww hugs! Not