The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

faketaxi

kiwifarms.net
As for housing benefit (which I am pretty convinced Hayden doesn’t claim but I suppose Hayden can confirm that) I understand Louise Moody is an absolute expert on housing benefit “scrounging”. Enjoy your garden Huntington Hoe 😘
Hayden essentially does confirm this in his ultimately failed case against Scottow. He claimed under oath in court that he's receiving means tested benefits,which would exclude his disability/pip payments for his alleged memory problems,which isn't means tested .

He appears to open a claim for benefits in one area, then move on to another borough to do the same. In the past couple of years for example he's lived in a down market area of Waltham Forest, then moved on to Brent in a flat share at nearly 50 years of age, and more recently he's popped up in Tower Hamlets. Go back further and the pattern is the same, moving from one area to another, from one modest place that would fall within the benefit caps, to the next.

Are there many self proclaimed international Lawyers flying first class all over the world, while filling in benefit forms and fee exemption claims?

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Hayden essentially does confirm this in his ultimately failed case against Scottow. He claimed under oath in court that he's receiving means tested benefits,which would exclude his disability/pip payments for his alleged memory problems,which isn't means tested .

He appears to open a claim for benefits in one area, then move on to another borough to do the same. In the past couple of years for example he's lived in a down market area of Waltham Forest, then moved on to Brent in a flat share at nearly 50 years of age, and more recently he's popped up in Tower Hamlets. Go back further and the pattern is the same, moving from one area to another, from one modest place that would fall within the benefit caps, to the next.

Are there many self proclaimed international Lawyers flying first class all over the world, while filling in benefit forms and fee exemption claims?
The financial dissonance of the jet setting highly mobile welfare recipient is a red flag to those who are tasked with investigating money laundering, proceeds of crime, including white collar fraud, and life long welfare fraud through falsified medical and income reporting. It’s possible that police might ask an airline for more information on the source of funds for tickets purchased by Anthony George Halliday AKA Stephanie Hayden who is a bit of a Schrödinger’s cat , both broke, and flush, holding a begging bowl in court, and lifting a glass in Saffa. Financial mules, drug mules, or unwitting naive gulls get caught up in international scams about which they are blithely unaware. But others are cunning as shithouse rats, parking their ill gotten cash in a variety of off shore businesses, including airlines, as a credit, to avoid declaring the assets. It’s a form of banking that can escape detection if you don’t advertise your unusual itineraries and big up yourself on SM.

edit to name names.

Last edited:

faketaxi

kiwifarms.net
The financial dissonance of the jet setting highly mobile welfare recipient is a red flag to those who are tasked with investigating money laundering, proceeds of crime, including white collar fraud, and life long welfare fraud through falsified medical and income reporting. It’s possible that police might ask an airline for more information on the source of funds for tickets purchased by Anthony George Halliday AKA Stephanie Hayden who is a bit of a Schrödinger’s cat , both broke, and flush, holding a begging bowl in court, and lifting a glass in Saffa. Financial mules, drug mules, or unwitting naive gulls get caught up in international scams about which they are blithely unaware. But others are cunning as shithouse rats, parking their ill gotten cash in a variety of off shore businesses, including airlines, as a credit, to avoid declaring the assets. It’s a form of banking that can escape detection if you don’t advertise your unusual itineraries and big up yourself on SM.

edit to name names.

One thing is virtually certain, his reasons are likely to be illegal in nature .

Anthony has clearly been agitated for some time about his inability to travel, especially to certain destinations, e.g RSA even though he claims he's been there often, so it doesn't tick the new destination box, and he doesn't appear to have any strong family ties there.

So why the pressing need to visit a red list country that he's visited before at this moment in time, especially since doing so will incur further costs, several more covid tests together with additional restrictions regardless of whether he eventually returns via a red or amber list country ?

He has no property in RSA , no obvious reason why his presence is needed there immediately that he must go now rather than later when restrictions may have eased, and cost of travel fallen.

If going from red to amber before returning to britland then he has to park himself for ten days in a suitable amber list country having entered that country from a red list one, and have several more covid tests before he can begin thinking of entry back to the UK and possibly avoiding a quarantine hotel. He would still have to self isolate on return even from an amber list country and take several more covid tests on return , so effectively potentially doubling his period of quarantine and tests needed.
Simply waiting a while might well have avoided all of the above.

Hyacinth In Admin

Not identifiable as ReporterLAL
kiwifarms.net
You know someone is rattled when they make receipt-less claims about your history. I am muting you now, LAL. There's so much aggression towards me, and why is that? Perhaps because I consider Hayden an irrelevance, refuse to give him attention on Twitter in front of eleven thousand people, and won't be goaded into round two of demented legals (yes, I will use "he" here, unapologetically so).
Nothing receiptless about the CPS dropping charges because you were lying is there Louise? You waived your right to anonymity when you bleated all over Social Media lying to Radfemmery stating you were a proven victim of child rape therefore this is an easy, one-link rebuttal.

Unless you can't rebut the non-prosecution claim because there is no conviction of a man for raping a girl - you - in the manner and frequency you claim. Are you a fantasist Louise? What else do you lie about?

"you know someone's rattled when they make receiptless claims about your"= identity. Unless you can prove I'm LAL. Let me add to your suspicion to show your Jumped up paranoia is equal to the paranoia of those you troll using socks - "c'mon Dippy Lou, you cunt, you have the evidence right???!!!"

"Gosh" a dippy, cunt, three ?s and three !s. That's LAL CONFIRMED folks! "Good lord" you average spakka!

faketaxi

kiwifarms.net
Sexual assault allegations, especially those involving children are especially difficult to prosecute.

Most such cases never reach court and many don't even get reported . That doesn't mean the allegations are not true.

If the CPS were involved other than EIA then the case would have been signed off by appropriate police officers as having met a certain threshold for prosecution and a full case file submitted to the CPS
They don't review otherwise

Any reasons for the CPS deciding not to prosecute, which could be many, would not normally be broadcast

If someone had lied as is being claimed,then they could be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice. Carl Beech got 18 years largely for that
I take it nothing is offered to that effect and as usual its just fantasy claims ??

Hyacinth In Admin

kiwifarms.net
Sexual assault allegations, especially those involving children are especially difficult to prosecute.

Most such cases never reach court and many don't even get reported . That doesn't mean the allegations are not true.

If the CPS were involved other than EIA then the case would have been signed off by appropriate police officers as having met a certain threshold for prosecution and a full case file submitted to the CPS
They don't review otherwise

Any reasons for the CPS deciding not to prosecute, which could be many, would not normally be broadcast

If someone had lied as is being claimed,then they could be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice. Carl Beech got 18 years largely for that
I take it nothing is offered to that effect and as usual its just fantasy claims ??
The CPS first need to "prove" the allegations are an attempt to PCJ - EB being an example of how difficult it is. You're also assuming that like the members of the Establishment Carl Beech falsely accused, Louise's VICTIM accused Louise of PCJ and pressed police to charge her.

Not everyone is a Colombo in Kendal looking out for the latest act of "potential PCJ" committed against them or their unsavoury friends.

Louise was your bog-standard cry for help from someone who is developmentally disabled.

The fantasy is Louise previously claiming there was a prosecution of the man who raped her so often it became "the norm" for her. There was no prosecution; Louise Moody is a liar and a fantasist for asserting there was a prosecution when she knows there wasn't.

Louise erased all tweets from her timeline referencing the alleged rape months ago, c'mon "dippy Lou", I have come to your turf to call you a liar, prove me wrong with the link to a prosecution matching the prolific rape you described when publishing your "Me too!" story.

WhoTheFuckIsAlice

kiwifarms.net
Louise erased all tweets from her timeline referencing the alleged rape months ago, c'mon "dippy Lou", I have come to your turf to call you a liar, prove me wrong with the link to a prosecution matching the prolific rape you described when publishing your "Me too!" story.
Sup Dawgette? You thunk a cornered ginger will do anything other than moan about dead wife?

Edited to add: Karen Matthews taught us all when Gingers commit crimes or lie their lies fall apart if you look under a bed. I'll take one for the team and look through the sofa beds in SCS.

Last edited:

Dr Louise Moody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cornered? In your imagination, I think. Having blocked LAL, muted Julie's Ghost and Hyacinth, I am about to mute Alice. Your mistake is to assume I'm bothered enough to be goaded into saying something that a MAN MAN MAN can use to sue me, whoever that MAN happens to be.

Just driving home after walking me dogs, where I'll potter in the garden of my owned house. Life is terrible when work is not a necessity and you don't have to worry about saving a grand by roaming around Poland for ten days.

Luff,

Not JJF x

faketaxi

kiwifarms.net
The CPS first need to "prove" the allegations are an attempt to PCJ - EB being an example of how difficult it is. You're also assuming that like the members of the Establishment Carl Beech falsely accused, Louise's VICTIM accused Louise of PCJ and pressed police to charge her.

Not everyone is a Colombo in Kendal looking out for the latest act of "potential PCJ" committed against them or their unsavoury friends.

Louise was your bog-standard cry for help from someone who is developmentally disabled.

The fantasy is Louise previously claiming there was a prosecution of the man who raped her so often it became "the norm" for her. There was no prosecution; Louise Moody is a liar and a fantasist for asserting there was a prosecution when she knows there wasn't.

Actually I'm not, and you've just proven my point.

They need to have sufficient evidence to pass a threshold test and submit a full signed off file for the CPS to review, which is what you are implying happened in the initial allegations of assault, then suggesting the original claims were lies, yet you offer not even one piece of evidence to back your claim up.
For routine cases, that's just fantasy on your part isn't it?

Had you read the reporting on Carl Beech you would know they were investigating his claims at the same time as investigating him for potentially perverting the course of justice and before Proctor became more vocally active and supported by others.
The police don't need the original alleged offender to complain in order to investigate or press charges against a claimant in a case of pcj as noted above, though they will normally wait for the the initial investigation to conclude by whatever means

CPS don't do detailed reviews of their reasons for not pursuing a prosecution so unless you have some evidence to support your claim, which you clearly haven't, its more than reasonable to conclude you have simply lied again.

You appear confused about untruths you are claiming occurred, as to whether they were integral to the initial allegations or relate to some claim of formal prosecution or both ?
But safe to say you have nothing once again.

I am not aware of any such a formal claim of prosecution apart from your unsupported rants. Its up to you to provide receipts, but once again none appear. How very surprising.
Reminds of that protracted series of lies by various people claiming Hayden didn't have a conviction for sexual assault, the same conviction he had to admit in disclosure later that same year.

No, the onus is on you to provide evidence to support your fantasy allegations, a prosecution, any cps correspondence,... but you have none
Oh and clearly you aren't the usual operator of that account and I would say Moody is correct in her assessment of who is operating it currently

If I took say three internet characters at random say
Prior
Reporterlal trannychaser
Hayden
They are all proven liars and chronic attention seekers
Not surprising really.

Hyacinth In Admin

kiwifarms.net
Actually I'm not, and you've just proven my point.

They need to have sufficient evidence to pass a threshold test and submit a full signed off file for the CPS to review, which is what you are implying happened in the initial allegations of assault, then suggesting the original claims were lies, yet you offer not even one piece of evidence to back your claim up.
For routine cases, that's just fantasy on your part isn't it?

Had you read the reporting on Carl Beech you would know they were investigating his claims at the same time as investigating him for potentially perverting the course of justice and before Proctor became more vocally active and supported by others.
The police don't need the original alleged offender to complain in order to investigate or press charges against a claimant in a case of pcj as noted above, though they will normally wait for the the initial investigation to conclude by whatever means

CPS don't do detailed reviews of their reasons for not pursuing a prosecution so unless you have some evidence to support your claim, which you clearly haven't, its more than reasonable to conclude you have simply lied again.

You appear confused about untruths you are claiming occurred, as to whether they were integral to the initial allegations or relate to some claim of formal prosecution or both ?
But safe to say you have nothing once again.

I am not aware of any such a formal claim of prosecution apart from your unsupported rants. Its up to you to provide receipts, but once again none appear. How very surprising.
Reminds of that protracted series of lies by various people claiming Hayden didn't have a conviction for sexual assault, the same conviction he had to admit in disclosure later that same year.

No, the onus is on you to provide evidence to support your fantasy allegations, a prosecution, any cps correspondence,... but you have none
Oh and clearly you aren't the usual operator of that account and I would say Moody is correct in her assessment of who is operating it currently

If I took say three internet characters at random say
Prior
Reporterlal trannychaser
Hayden
They are all proven liars and chronic attention seekers
Not surprising really.
Let me add to your conviction I'm LAL

"Oh dear, aren't we ranting this morning & into the afternoon, demonstrating an obsessional level of knowledge on Carl Beech as if we have written 100s of blogs about him."

Speaking of omitting sex offences or denying you are a sex offender, you would know all about this, wouldn't you..."thumbnails, guv, they just got saved by accident. I'll plead guilty for a suspended sentence."

Moody is more than welcome to deny ever asserting her alleged rapist was prosecuted. Moody is also welcome to link to the prosecution if she stands by her previous assertion there was a prosecution.

Given your demand for receipts, for evidence, I'll await your evidence Moody's unsubstantiated allegation I'm LAL is correct. You didn't agree then assert it was likely correct without evidence, or on the basis of BELIEF did you, Simong? "gosh", have you been staring into the False Accuser abyss too long?

faketaxi

kiwifarms.net
Lol no, your account is shared currently, that much is clear.

Beech's trial was widely reported high profile and I have a reasonable memory

Obsessional would be endlessly droning on twitter about gender cranks incels and mistaking plurality for majority in a selective use of statistics or endlessly photo editing pictures to try to achieve a desired effect.

The onus is on you to evidence your fantasy claims, you don't get anything until you do.

WhoTheFuckIsAlice

kiwifarms.net

Beech's trial was widely reported high profile and I have a reasonable memory

Obsessional would be endlessly droning on twitter about gender cranks incels and mistaking plurality for majority in a selective use of statistics or endlessly photo editing pictures to try to achieve a desired effect.

The onus is on you to evidence your fantasy claims, you don't get anything until you do.
Shared by who? I thought it was XXXXXXXX XXXXt. Nigga have I been played?

Edited to add Louise is known for her big mouth, it would be hard to charge if the root cause of the big mouth was... you see where I'm going @Hyacinth In Admin ?

Last edited:

Hyacinth In Admin

kiwifarms.net
"Clearly" is usually followed by evidence. Please, please claim linguistic tics, "change of writing style" or similar. I'll modestly accept the default victory awarded when one spakka contradicts the other spakkas.

Edited to add Louise is known for her big mouth, it would be hard to charge if the root cause of the big mouth was... you see where I'm going @Hyacinth In Admin ?
Not unless the location has changed into a zoo and the rapist is now an Elephant or is hung like one.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
"Clearly" is usually followed by evidence. Please, please claim linguistic tics, "change of writing style" or similar. I'll modestly accept the default victory awarded when one spakka contradicts the other spakkas.

Not unless the location has changed into a zoo and the rapist is now an Elephant or is hung like one.
Not sure about elephants but you sure are a sea lion.

Attachments

• 739C9F93-7836-422F-AE8A-8B0063679688.png
    739C9F93-7836-422F-AE8A-8B0063679688.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 58

The ghost of Babs

kiwifarms.net
Oh FFS, John has been on the crack pipe again. The latest flourish of his relentless sperging is unintentionally hilarious…outing men who are allegedly, get this, pretending to be women.

<shocked face with exaggerated slow blinking gif>

The stupid boring Cher (if she’d already been dead for a month) lookalike is so dumb it’s painful. So…a man undermining women’s safety while pretending to be a woman is accusing women protecting their rights of secretly being misogynistic men. Okaaaayyy mate.

907C88F6-4E25-4AF0-ACA1-8397794F68EB.jpeg
6AED8A8F-C92D-4D2D-B8E2-B2CE87BD1B55.jpeg

The absolute state of this cretin. Maybe it made sense to him after he consumed 90% of Kirkby’s known hallucinogen reserves.

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Oh FFS, John has been on the crack pipe again. The latest flourish of his relentless sperging is unintentionally hilarious…outing men who are allegedly, get this, pretending to be women.

<shocked face with exaggerated slow blinking gif>

The stupid boring Cher (if she’d already been dead for a month) lookalike is so dumb it’s painful. So…a man undermining women’s safety while pretending to be a woman is accusing women protecting their rights of secretly being misogynistic men. Okaaaayyy mate.

View attachment 2260928View attachment 2260929

The absolute state of this cretin. Maybe it made sense to him after he consumed 90% of Kirkby’s known hallucinogen reserves.
“the surveys back it up..” doesn’t leave mushroom for debate, certainly capped off the argument. Joss is a poster boy for the proposition that there’s no such thing as a safe level of drug use. Especially when you’re a low functioning self obsessed wighat addict. Won’t someone think of his children? Cos he doesn’t.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
Tony has filed a lolsuit against @Dr Louise Moody again. I’m not sure of the details of the claim, but Moody got wind of it when someone with access to the UK’s court e-filing system noticed a new entry in Tony’s long list of lolsuits:
604A2408-0095-49FF-AA1E-1A6A5B3A2AE2.jpeg
BAFD2601-49D0-4BF1-AE50-8F9E6CD8E0BE.jpeg
The following day, Moody received a bundle from Tony describing his claim.
The usual UK protocol for initiating legals is you give the defendant a chance to remedy the issue via a pre action protocol. Although it’s not mandatory to follow this, to ignore it doesn’t go down well with the beaks. But as Tony has the Troon pass and the PIP mental illness to back it up, he will probably get away with it.
No doubt details will forthcoming but a couple of things were of note prior to Tony’s latest legal shenanigans:
  1. Tony associate the chronically mentally and physically ill Dixie Kate Jones had a cleanup of her demented Twitter feed by deleting a lot of posts relating to her ongoing and unfathomable spat against Mother Farrow.

2. Tony has over the past few weeks lost around 10% of his followers, and his disgusting, deformed body hasn’t graced the airwaves of Commie TV for a while.
I’m guessing he’s pissed off by Moody taking the piss out of him and thinks that someone doing so is defaming him and causing him harassment and distresss, him being a vulnerable, disabled TIM.