The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
Tony’s shenanigans with Moody seems to have bought out a couple of surprise supporters. Chirpy, Scouse, Drag Queen John Prior is on Team Steph. Well, as they say, nonces of a feather flock together.
FEF8724F-35AC-4B0D-92D4-DFB2450AEC35.jpegD9CC9666-DDB4-4A97-B941-4CB2BFD84D65.jpeg

And welcome back Badly-Inked Slapper Fattso Scottow, who’s broken cover to start up a friendship with Johnny-boi. Perhaps she wants some of the Fake Taxi action to pay this month’s rent. She’s quickly protected her account again, probably because she doesn’t want her ner -do-well tramp of a husband knowing she’s back shitposting.

DECACACF-0BCE-4017-A437-36CB0DE0BEA4.jpeg638F502F-4205-42E1-84A5-8191E636F3E2.jpeg8DA7631C-6FBF-4B93-A3D8-44D0B1D7E9C0.jpeg

Last edited:

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
It’s not clear if Uncle Tony has ordered his usual defamation with a side of harassment from the menu, or just defamation.

In the case of defamation he would need to prove that she has caused serious harm to his reputation.

That’s going to be a tough call mi’lud as he has had an appalling global reputation for a considerable amount of time.

His offending has been an open secret for years. It is available on a publicly accessible court document doing the rounds since 2017.

The Dickinson case only served to bring to wider attention that there was some offence that Hayden was desperate to keep hidden and people made an educated guess as to what it might be.

I really can’t see the court going for it.

The court needs to tell all these mongs to behave themselves but at the same time slap a civil restraining order on Tony and refer his claims to the AG for review which would finally kick his pestilent lolsuits into touch.

If everyone keeps settling that is unlikely to happen. Someone with unlimited reserves of funds and a skin like Teflon needs to step up to the plate. Who on the list is still live? Glinner, Joani Walsh, Moody & Costco?

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
It’s not clear if Uncle Tony has ordered his usual defamation with a side of harassment from the menu, or just defamation.

In the case of defamation he would need to prove that she has caused serious harm to his reputation.

That’s going to be a tough call mi’lud as he has had an appalling global reputation for a considerable amount of time.

His offending has been an open secret for years. It is available on a publicly accessible court document doing the rounds since 2017.

The Dickinson case only served to bring to wider attention that there was some offence that Hayden was desperate to keep hidden and people made an educated guess as to what it might be.

The court needs to tell all these mongs to behave themselves but at the same time slap a civil restraining order on Tony and refer his claims to the AG for review which would finally kick his pestilent lolsuits into touch.

If everyone keeps settling that is unlikely to happen. Someone with unlimited reserves of funds and a skin like Teflon needs to step up to the plate. Who on the list is still live? Glinner, Joani Walsh, Moody & Costco?
Yes it’s sad that he sues people and I feel sorry for what they’re going through but why would you want to completely shut him down?

If society is a body, the legal system is the fundament, and troons are pinworms feeding off the innner workings of the health and welfare systems, pausing only to visit the anus to lay their litigious eggs.

edit for content

Last edited:

Miss Chance

Booo!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net

Your best bet, in terms of funding and access to decent lawyers, is Costco. They will fight Halliday. The problem is that they probably won't need to fight Halliday, on the basis that his claim against them is patently ridiculous and highly unlikely to see the inside of a court.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about Hayden is that he thinks of himself as a legend in his own lunchtime!
He gets hardly any traction on his tweets. He loves getting any interaction and will usually retweet any reply he gets especially from fellow “lawyers”. Compare to other Troons like John Prior and even that demented Amy Petrelli who get much more attention, even if it is from fellow insane trannies or chasers. I’m guessing a lot of Tony’s rapidly diminishing followers are spectators and antagonists following for the lols.
The only cretin he can depend on is “Mom” Of The Year Dixieland Katie, who will retweet any shite he posts. It’s odd that such a devoted Mom can associate with someone who’s got an unhealthy interest in “young uns”. Kate’s son - who’s on PrEP and enjoys “broke back”, unprotected fun with fellow males,is followed by Uncle Tony on Twitter. Im not sure if Dylan is a chaser, though.
86492C86-B748-4BE3-8D01-841D132D1C7A.jpeg9CE93EE1-9BCD-4522-8C74-583E27DC441F.jpeg
16AFBB2A-C169-4086-9277-0FA591537D87.jpeg

Dylan doesn’t call Dixie Kate “Mom”. I’m wondering if she’d rather him Troon out than remain gay? Her head is fucked up like that.

Last edited:

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
Moody says she's going to get Hayden into court so the extent of his noncing and serial revenge litigation can be seen by the public. Thing is, she's crowdfuning and has money of her own to do this, so it's almost certain to happen. If I was the fragrant and ladylike Stephanie Hayden I would probably be stocking up on Lady Tena extra heavy pads now. And Steph... if you're not pissing yourself, you should be.
Edited to add: From memory, Judge Nicklin said he wanted to reserve any future Hayden cases for himself.... do Tena do XXXXXL?

Attachments

• moodz.PNG
    moodz.PNG
    153.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Moody says she's going to get Hayden into court so the extent of his noncing and serial revenge litigation can be seen by the public. Thing is, she's crowdfuning and has money of her own to do this, so it's almost certain to happen. If I was the fragrant and ladylike Stephanie Hayden I would probably be stocking up on Lady Tena extra heavy pads now. And Steph... if you're not pissing yourself, you should be.
Edited to add: From memory, Judge Nicklin said he wanted to reserve any future Hayden cases for himself.... do Tena do XXXXXL?
Moody’s Crowdfunder canceled.

Attachments

• 90BE722A-CEDF-44BD-99C3-49E68E07D768.jpeg
    90BE722A-CEDF-44BD-99C3-49E68E07D768.jpeg
    458.4 KB · Views: 49

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Your best bet, in terms of funding and access to decent lawyers, is Costco. They will fight Halliday. The problem is that they probably won't need to fight Halliday, on the basis that his claim against them is patently ridiculous and highly unlikely to see the inside of a court.
Costco would likely do a cost benefit analysis: settlement of $5K to the grifter, or risk him and his band of Gypsies using Costco as an ATM. Fat Tony’s track record and propensity to return again to the well suggests that a robust defence is a necessary future protection. But corporations are not nimble. Yaniv got an undeserved $5K recently from one. He’s crowing.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
All kind of takes me back to my theory about fat nonce Tony having a courtroom humiliation fetish.

Presumably part of the case involves Moodz making fun of Tony's pictures on those dating sites and calling him a convicted sex offender.

Why on earth would anyone want THOSE pictures and THAT criminal history to be seen and heard in a court of law in front of other people?

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
All kind of takes me back to my theory about fat nonce Tony having a courtroom humiliation fetish.

Presumably part of the case involves Moodz making fun of Tony's pictures on those dating sites and calling him a convicted sex offender.

Why on earth would anyone want THOSE pictures and THAT criminal history to be seen and heard in a court of law in front of other people?
Maybe Fat Tony plans to call over 600 character witnesses.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net

That link seems dead, goes to a blank page.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Check your VPN or browser.

https://www.iclr.co.uk/document/2016086161/[2002] EWCA Crim 2928/html

Enjoyed the spectacle of a real Stephanie reminding a fake one that “defamation is not acceptable.”
It’s coming up on my mobile, thanks for the link, it confirms he’s a really shit lawyer. If he’s not fussed about airing his tawdry past, his legal talent of lack there of should almost cause him to die of embarrassment if this gets back into court.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Maybe becauase he won't let the case progress that far. He can end the case at any time, and he can force Moody to spend thousands responding to legal action that costs him nothing.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Moody’s current tweets aren’t loading on Twitter. She mentioned being shadow banned. This is something else. Only 60 tweets listed on the account, and only a couple of retweets. The link to Linehan's devastating takedown of Hayden is still up. @Dr Louise Moody RUOK?

edit for screens shots

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.42.47 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.42.47 am.png
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.43.06 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.43.06 am.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
I did think he would have another go at Moody.
And yes its just to try to force others into spending cash since the case won't likely proceed beyond that initial phase
If he's issued in the usual place he will be up before nicklin again .
No ITV or Nippon TV Tony, just the usual Russian comedy show about UK fags in frocks ? They must laugh out loud in the Russian wasteland
No surprise the other scouse. fag is in support. Both hate women. Proper women that is. Something they will never be.