The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
The fat faggots legal approach is to seek agreement to ending the action he began, often with an initial price tag to the other party of £2,000 , then dropping to zero if they don't bite.
This occurs after he knows they have already incurred several thousand in costs. The temptation is naturally to agree to the latter leaving the fat freak to wait awhile before starting again with exactly the same tactic . This leaves him with no costs and freedom to start action after action abusing the court fee exemption system and harass the same people time and again until the courts prison or the law prevent him from doing so. The sooner they jail the fat pedo the better

If anything actually goes to court his noncing prostitution and fraud will be aired in a public court.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
He cannot arbitrarily discontinue without incurring an automatic costs liability.
As he’s on disability benefits, he gets access to the Help With Fees (HWF) scheme. Ordinarily, launching a lolsuit will cost the claimant a proportion of the amount seeked. With HWF, Uncle T gets free access to the courts enabling to harass defendants with no risk to him. The courts are complicit in his degeneracy.

diroama

kiwifarms.net
As he’s on disability benefits, he gets access to the Help With Fees (HWF) scheme. Ordinarily, launching a lolsuit will cost the claimant a proportion of the amount seeked. With HWF, Uncle T gets free access to the courts enabling to harass defendants with no risk to him. The courts are complicit in his degeneracy.

Isn't there some scrutiny over the nature and number of cases somebody on this scheme attempts to bring?

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
Help With Fees only applies to the amount you have to lay down at the beginning of the case. Think of it as a non-refundable deposit. It’s supposed to act as a barrier to stop the likes of Tony only nobody ever realised it would be so brazenly abused.

If he brings a claim and drops it without settling he’ll be liable for the other party’s costs. Same if the case goes to trial and he loses. HWF won’t mitigate against him having to pay someone’s 5 figure legal bills.

This is why he takes a two-pronged approach to his lolsuits.

1) to make the legals as procedurally complex as possible in order to run the other side’s costs up as high as possible. He knows that every time he sends an insane letter it adds to the bill and is also psychologically draining.

2) he’ll run a gay-ops social media campaign enabled by his rag-tag flying monkey crew; making alts, friending former friends, associates, family, sometimes spoofing you all with the intent of increasing paranoia and trying to smear the victim.

Weakened after months and years of his terrorism, people wise up to his pathological narcissism and take the cheaper option.

In Tony’s mind it’s a win. He’s caused them untold damage and trauma and taught them a lesson. He’s regained control and shown the world he is an efficient lawyer who fearlessly confronts and defeats his enemies.

Anyone finding themselves at the receiving end of legals needs to instruct their solicitors that their main job is to receive and exchange letters until such time as Tony decides to settle.

ETA: if he can call the coppers on you to bolster his claim all the better. Think Gould, Scottow, Farrow, Yalland, Moody, Dickinson, Duckworth to name a few.

Last edited:

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
Latest update:
Screenshot_20210922-120612-163.png

Archive

Edit: editor doesn't seem to let me post archive links.
https://archive.md/KVKMo

RealMuthaForYa

kiwifarms.net
Tony has been quite busy legal wise recently. As well as the settlement with Moody, the case against the Daily Mail has been discontinued, and there’s been an update to his case with Walsh.

D38EC311-3FF6-40A6-AA54-E8EE8CDF61AE.jpeg34445437-8264-4A31-83A4-32C295104B75.jpeg
I’m not sure how long the pinned tweets have to be up, but at the time of shitposting, Moody has got loads of likes, and a few hostile retweets; Uncle T has got bugger all.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Tony did his usual kneejerk , issued a claim, got immediate pushback from Dr Moody and decided to discontinue rather than risk court scrutiny.

First thing a judge would do would be to ask if both parties had entered into discussions and correspondence about deleting offending tweets before bringing this petty slap fight to court. Pre-action protocol exists for a reason.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Tony did his usual kneejerk , issued a claim, got immediate pushback from Dr Moody and decided to discontinue rather than risk court scrutiny.

First thing a judge would do would be to ask if both parties had entered into discussions and correspondence about deleting offending tweets before bringing this petty slap fight to court. Pre-action protocol exists for a reason.
What would this have cost Moody? Even though her GFM got pulled the immediate positive and generous response would have worried Fat Tony. Deep Twitter pockets. The back pedal by Tony on the disgraceful commentary he and others have run is interesting. It might shut down the bile dribbling from Joss’s bewigged visage.

RealMuthaForYa

kiwifarms.net

I suspect the lolsuit was an expression of narc rage by Tony. He’s realised that if he wants to be taken seriously as a “commentator” let alone a “lawyer”, he must avoid being the story. That’s why he’s outsourced harassing the likes of Moody and Farrow to numerous alts and Dixieland Kate. His Twitter seems to consist of inane commentary on the “state of fings”.
It may be fun to goad Tony about his colourful and degenerate history, but it can backfire and frame him as the victim. He gets little engagement on Twitter, but sometimes he will get quality interactions going, sometimes with blue-ticks who have sympathy with the spirit of the Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act.
Those wanting to see Tony get karma would be better getting a dialogue going with the DWP Fraud Directorate; Homeland Security and the US British Embassy, re him obviously gagging to get some boi-on-boi action Stateside.
I’m afraid to say it, but trying to get the better of him on Twitter is doomed to failure.

Jump Jet Fanny

Not Identifiable As A Barrister
kiwifarms.net
Merry Evening Troons and Assorted Loons,

The facts, that are currently gleaned from perusing Yalland's and Moodz Twitter, the Duckworth and Bronwen judgements seem to be thus:

1. The convicted paedophile sued Yalland and Yalland told him his case would be struck out. Hayden, being immune to facts, ignored Yalland (who is a better lawyer than Hayden thought - he is actually a barrister, afterall), handed him his well-worn arse on a plate AND also flagged-up to the judiciary both his past and current behaviours.

2. Following this, the court took a close look at Hayden (probably something only recommended doing in the dark) because no sane person sues 30 different people (some several times). True, Nicklin expressed some sympathy with some of the abuse Hayden receives, but Hayden was also told that he provokes people and needs to make use of the block facility instead of obsessively looking for offence, and take it on the chin. Or arse. Which I suspect he is used to doing from his Becki-Babe days.

3. Thus began the unravelling because the court now knows he's gaming the system, and whilst the court can't STOP him bringing claim after claim after claim it can make it rather more difficult for him such that he thinks twice about bringing them to begin with. Reading between the lines, it seems that, this time, Hayden minced down the Strand to sue without following the correct pre-issuing procedure or rules; Moodz (likely supported by a lawyer - an actual one - who spotted this gaff) gave Hayden pushback and Hayden decided to behave like someone sane for once rather than risk another claim being struck out and moving one step up the vexatious ladder.

4. So we might now conclude that Hayden is forced to behave like a vaguely civilised member of society because Yalland, followed by Bronwen and Darren-sets-fire-to-claims-Duckworth, alerted the court to Hayden being a complete fucking nut biscuit and the court has agreed. Hayden knows this, and was probably told to fuck off by Moodz who doubtless pointed out Hayden's own harassment of her. This is just speculation, but seems probable given he went on a tweet deleting spree last night before the Moodz-Hayden statement got put out today.

Screenshot_20210922-211104-447.png

Moodz seems to be quiet so who knows what's gone on.

5. That just leaves Glinner and CostCo in the ring, and we can guess that failing to comply with court directions in Glinner's case probably means he's failed to submit an intelligible set of particulars that complies with protocol rather than reading like a demented rant that he's once again the poor victimised vulnerable trans woman (surprised he hasn't tried to sue his fucking mirror yet for reflecting a twenty stone toothless balding bloke back at him rather than the respected media commentator and incisive lawyer he believes himself to be).

Last edited:

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite thing about Tony is that he claims benefits for memory loss, but his entire Twitter existence seems to revolve around showing off how great his memory is :lol:

https://archive.md/doG5b

Here he is remembering specific train paint schemes from when he was 6 years old.

It's so brazen, like someone claiming disability for being paralyzed but then logging their impressive strava 10k times online.

Miss Chance

Booo!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite thing about Tony is that he claims benefits for memory loss, but his entire Twitter existence seems to revolve around showing off how great his memory is :lol:

https://archive.md/doG5b

Here he is remembering specific train paint schemes from when he was 6 years old.

It's so brazen, like someone claiming disability for being paralyzed but then logging their impressive strava 10k times online.
Yet again, these people claim to know best when they are, in fact, ignorant. The picture on the poster is a representation* of the British Rail Class 370 Advanced Passenger Train (APT), sometimes known as the tilting train or 'flying banana'. They went into service in 1980, a couple of years after the poster was published, but were quickly scrapped as the result of high costs, reliability problems, passenger comfort issues and a sustained campaign of negative reporting in the press.
The point, however, is that the APT had its own special livery, which was never worn by any other train to my knowledge. Said livery is exactly what the train on the poster is decked out in. All Hayden's stuff about Network South East and InterCity liveries is conjecture, as usual. Hayden really doesn't know anything like as much as Hayden thinks Hayden does.

*artistic licence has been used

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Evening Farmers,

Just to say THANK YOU for being supportive. I have very little to say: a nut biscuit tried to sue AGAIN, I responded to said nut biscuit, and now it is over. For those who follow me elsewhere, you may draw your own inferences. I will not invite any *specific* assumptions. That would be remiss.

In general terms, I have NO interest in litigation. I work, spend time with my dogs, and need to focus on my gorgeous girlfriend. Why on earth do I want to engage in a fight with someone who pulls stunt after stunt after stunt and who, frankly, isn't worth suing? I made it very clear that I would respond, if forced, but as the statement says, it is over,

Also: I note that JJF's post in particular may offend him, I note their version of events (whoeveer they are), and I note his denial that he would never do A THING like post on the "website of harassment and hate" (let's face it - at least this is one place where there's abundant evidence and people who pretend they despise the site whilst posting as alts are the very worst hypocrites. At least Fair Cop to it.)

As you were,

Moodz.
It’s nice to see you back but sorry it’s under difficult circumstances. Well done. And thank you for the opportunity to dig out that weird board game Uncle Tony’s Litigious Pursuit, and give it another go. You are the winner. Local champion in fact. Congratulations on falling in lurve. You deserve all the good things.

RealMuthaForYa

kiwifarms.net
From what I can gather, Uncle T made another complaint to the BSB about Gnasher Yalland’s behaviour.
64A99881-47CD-49F8-96AC-74631F778777.jpeg
The thread has now disappeared . Looking at Tony’s Socialblade stats for 30 September 2021, he deleted 131 tweets, and his Twitter feed no longer has any mention of Yalland.

D6F7AF3F-6188-4C9B-8817-D9BE6A8791BB.jpeg
Yalland’s Twitter feed has also been scrubbed of any mention of Uncle T

Tony’s illiterate, illegible and irrelevant Judicialcat blog posts about Yalland have also disappeared.
I can only surmise that these two crazies have been conversing in private, and have agreed to lay off each other on social media. Looking at the Ma Farrow and Moody replies I’m assuming Tony wrote to the BSB accusing Gnasher of being @Jump Jet Fanny, the BSB told Tony to fuck off, and Yalland decided to engage Tony behind the scenes to sort things out without biting or golf clubs being involved.
4942F60B-1AEB-42F1-A5F3-643B44BBC553.jpeg

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
From what I can gather, Uncle T made another complaint to the BSB about Gnasher Yalland’s behaviour.
View attachment 2589204
The thread has now disappeared . Looking at Tony’s Socialblade stats for 30 September 2021, he deleted 131 tweets, and his Twitter feed no longer has any mention of Yalland.

View attachment 2589213
Yalland’s Twitter feed has also been scrubbed of any mention of Uncle T

Tony’s illiterate, illegible and irrelevant Judicialcat blog posts about Yalland have also disappeared.
I can only surmise that these two crazies have been conversing in private, and have agreed to lay off each other on social media. Looking at the Ma Farrow and Moody replies I’m assuming Tony wrote to the BSB accusing Gnasher of being @Jump Jet Fanny, the BSB told Tony to fuck off, and Yalland decided to engage Tony behind the scenes to sort things out without biting or golf clubs being involved.
View attachment 2589304
Curiouser and curiouser. @drlouisejmoody Twitter is missing.

edit: aaaand she’s back. Geeze Louise.
Thought Fat Tony had snuck up on you.

Attachments

• A49F1FB1-3F40-4FB4-BA61-B220B2820D0C.jpeg
    A49F1FB1-3F40-4FB4-BA61-B220B2820D0C.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DB72A273-D12C-4C24-8B03-7816AF525F92.jpeg
    DB72A273-D12C-4C24-8B03-7816AF525F92.jpeg
    722.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: