The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
Uncle T was convicted in 1998 for sexual assault on a minor, and was required to sign the Sex Offender Register for 5 years
1D76E12A-2635-4046-8DE7-888EFFBDD850.jpeg

Last edited:

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
The way in which Stephanie Hayden has framed his conviction for sexual assault on a minor, is revealing.

At the time the conviction occurred the homosexual age of consent was 18.

If we give Tony the benefit of the doubt, in other words believe the man with string of convictions for fraud and dishonesty, then he was unjustly convicted for homosexual sex with a 16 or 17 year old, something that is no longer considered a crime unless you are in a position of responsibility.

Given how thirsty Tony is for media attention and respectability and his propensity to sue on a hair trigger, you have to ask yourself why over the years he has never tried to highlight and campaign over this alleged injustice? Why has he not tried to obtain a pardon or have it overturned? This would surely be the natural thing to do for someone desperate to make a name for themselves as a “legal commentator”, especially for one who prides themselves on knowing every jot and tittle of legal procedure.

The age of consent may have been 18, but in 1997 post Blair’s election there was enormous pressure to equalise the age of consent to 16. A vote in the Commons sailed through with a 207 majority and the then Home Secretary, Jack Straw vowed to do everything he could to introduce a law lowering the age of consent to buggery, for both boys and girls, to 16. The government wanted to head off being taken to the court of human rights in Strasbourg.

In this political climate there would have been no appetite to prosecute & the police would not have been involved unless the subject was under 16, or had been groomed/assaulted by an older person in a position of responsibility.

Either Tony was convicted because he groomed someone (one of the RAD cadets perhaps) or because the minor was under 16.

The language is a dead giveaway. He cannot bring himself to write “signed the sex offenders register”, but instead says “registered my details with the police.”

If it was a minor thing he would have got a caution or words of advice. The fines may be desultory but they don’t make you sign the sex offenders register for 5 years for nothing.

If there was nothing to hide Tony would have modelled himself as a great victim crusader against homophobia instead of desperately trying to bury the past.

Had he tried to live a normal life out of the spotlight and without suing everything that moves to prove himself an effective litigator, this might have worked. Everyone deserves a second chance but he blew his by spending the past 10 years trying to destroy the lives of anyone who stood up to his continuing financial fraud and bullying.

Like a Scooby Doo villain our hero has been unmasked.

And I would have got away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky terves on the Farms!

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
The way in which Stephanie Hayden has framed his conviction for sexual assault on a minor, is revealing.

At the time the conviction occurred the homosexual age of consent was 18.

If we give Tony the benefit of the doubt, in other words believe the man with string of convictions for fraud and dishonesty, then he was unjustly convicted for homosexual sex with a 16 or 17 year old, something that is no longer considered a crime unless you are in a position of responsibility.

Given how thirsty Tony is for media attention and respectability and his propensity to sue on a hair trigger, you have to ask yourself why over the years he has never tried to highlight and campaign over this alleged injustice? Why has he not tried to obtain a pardon or have it overturned? This would surely be the natural thing to do for someone desperate to make a name for themselves as a “legal commentator”, especially for one who prides themselves on knowing every jot and tittle of legal procedure.

The age of consent may have been 18, but in 1997 post Blair’s election there was enormous pressure to equalise the age of consent to 16. A vote in the Commons sailed through with a 207 majority and the then Home Secretary, Jack Straw vowed to do everything he could to introduce a law lowering the age of consent to buggery, for both boys and girls, to 16. The government wanted to head off being taken to the court of human rights in Strasbourg.

In this political climate there would have been no appetite to prosecute & the police would not have been involved unless the subject was under 16, or had been groomed/assaulted by an older person in a position of responsibility.

Either Tony was convicted because he groomed someone (one of the RAD cadets perhaps) or because the minor was under 16.

The language is a dead giveaway. He cannot bring himself to write “signed the sex offenders register”, but instead says “registered my details with the police.”

If it was a minor thing he would have got a caution or words of advice. The fines may be desultory but they don’t make you sign the sex offenders register for 5 years for nothing.

If there was nothing to hide Tony would have modelled himself as a great victim crusader against homophobia instead of desperately trying to bury the past.

Had he tried to live a normal life out of the spotlight and without suing everything that moves to prove himself an effective litigator, this might have worked. Everyone deserves a second chance but he blew his by spending the past 10 years trying to destroy the lives of anyone who stood up to his continuing financial fraud and bullying.

Like a Scooby Doo villain our hero has been unmasked.

And I would have got away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky terves on the Farms!
He’s no doubt lurking. Hey Tony, did you bugger a kiddie or just do a My Fair Laddie on a mature looking adolescent? Go on, confession is good for the soul. We won’t tell.

Jump Jet Fanny

Not Identifiable As A Barrister
kiwifarms.net
So, let's get this right. The convicted paedophile tantrums, threatens injunctions, attempts to sue everyone for saying he is in fact a dishonest, fraudulent, nonce, and in doing so manages to draw so much attention to himself that his own admission ends up on the "website of harassment and hate" that he can't currently join under yet another alt? Abso-fucking-lutely glorious.

My psychic powers tell me that, if you look at his deleted tweets, and run a search for terms like "Yalland" or "wife" or "abuse", all his posts about Yalland and the lies about Moodz' wife have literally vanished, a bit like what happens to pork pies in his vicinity. Looks like Moodz and Yalland got him to close his mouth. Now if only he'd do the same with his arse the juvenile male population of Tower Hamlets could sleep soundly.

Terven underground says Moodz, Yalland, Farrow, et al all wish he'd fuck off and die in a pastry accident, but barring said happy accident, he's been forced into silence since they know where the underage boys are buried. And now, so does the entire world. Had he behaved less like a litigious lunatic and more like the occasionally sane individual of which there are glimpses he may well not have found himself in this situation.

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
Fantastic stuff, hook it to my veins. The fat nonce bastard deserves everything coming his way, except the paltry payout he’ll undoubtedly squeeze out of Costco.

Becki babez I know you’re reading this and dreaming of a future where you and your gimp serve “PAPERS, PAPERSSSS!!!” on those of us who mock you. Sit down sir, I’ve some bad news…that’s not going to happen.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
So, let's get this right. The convicted paedophile tantrums, threatens injunctions, attempts to sue everyone for saying he is in fact a dishonest, fraudulent, nonce, and in doing so manages to draw so much attention to himself that his own admission ends up on the "website of harassment and hate" that he can't currently join under yet another alt? Abso-fucking-lutely glorious.

My psychic powers tell me that, if you look at his deleted tweets, and run a search for terms like "Yalland" or "wife" or "abuse", all his posts about Yalland and the lies about Moodz' wife have literally vanished, a bit like what happens to pork pies in his vicinity. Looks like Moodz and Yalland got him to close his mouth. Now if only he'd do the same with his arse the juvenile male population of Tower Hamlets could sleep soundly.

Terven underground says Moodz, Yalland, Farrow, et al all wish he'd fuck off and die in a pastry accident, but barring said happy accident, he's been forced into silence since they know where the underage boys are buried. And now, so does the entire world. Had he behaved less like a litigious lunatic and more like the occasionally sane individual of which there are glimpses he may well not have found himself in this situation.
Fat Tony has been reduced to retweeting cat tweets and expressing feelpinions about Covid management in a smaller state in Australia. tbf the retweets have more comments and likes so they make his account look better. Stop sucking up to the anti science far right contrarians Tony. It won’t get you a visa or residency in Australia. We stopped taking convicts a while ago. Well, we take rich Chinese and South Africans, but you’re a povvo who likely wouldn’t pass the hurdles that require an immigrant to not be a medical and financial burden on the State.

Attachments

• F7905F9C-A886-499A-856B-024F5E251BE1.jpeg
    F7905F9C-A886-499A-856B-024F5E251BE1.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 41
  • D87761D7-8AEE-4F89-99F6-EEA631BAA395.jpeg
    D87761D7-8AEE-4F89-99F6-EEA631BAA395.jpeg
    634.4 KB · Views: 41

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
Victims of sexual abuse who report such offences regardless of outcome,have lifetime anonymity regarding those reported incidents unless they give up that right voluntarily
Perpetrators have no such equivalent general rights under rehabilitation of offenders act but instead such rights are residual
If one claims to be a Lawyer for example, as commonly understood, it may be fair to point out any previous convictions and lack of registration with either of the two main legal bodies which regulate the profession, to challenge this
If one spends a considerable amount of time either directly or indirectly through a known proxy stating no such conviction for sexual offences exits knowing that to be a lie, then others pointing out any such conviction is not unreasonable
Don't present yourself as something you clearly aren't if you don't want to attract unwelcome comments . Don't lie your fat scouse arse off or take others to court on hurty feels you dimwit

Usually fat Tony communicates more with what he doesn't say than what he does.
He doesn't actually state in his disclosure the age of the boy he illegally buggered but instead states they are now middle aged . Since fat Tony was 24 at the time of the offence he's trying to suggest his victim was well into his teens . But the term middle aged like the term Lawyer isn't protected or uniquely defined so middle age could mean different things to different people. Fat Tony is now 48, and if we take it that the the age often used in the 60s of 40plus as middle aged then his bum chum would have been sixteen. Arguably many would take middle age now to start about 50 which would have made his victim 26 at the time so clearly his reference is deliberately vague
Fat Tony is as usual trying to suggest without saying as such that the victim was 16 or so, but then why not simply say that and point that out if it were true since that age is currently the legal age of consent in general
Because if it had been true he would likely have said so directly, but it isn't, so he minces around as usual instead , because he wants others to believe it is by hints and deception but knows his intent is to mislead as usual . Its who he is.

So you believed your bum chum was ' much older' ??
13 going on 18?
Was it his Lego set or his short pants which convinced you?

Since the offences happened in 97 and you weren't prosecuted till October 98 you were likely the person who out of malice for not opening his rear to you on demand shopped him for using your dads BT prepaid card without you say his consent.So presumably he decided to do the same with you? .You were both living at home in scouseland him as young underage gay at home, you as a criminal with several convictions at the time . How on earth could you think he was ' much older' under the circumstances ???

He says he hasn't indulged himself with young boys since that conviction . Its more correct to say he's not been convicted in the UK of such an offence since 97. His comments on numerous sites suggest his interest in young boys has not diminished and if they are paid for services the age of consent is 18 not 16

All of these convictions we would not have known in general had it not been for fat Tonys desire to want to pretend he's a lawyer and to ponce around at taxpayers expense taking others to court on bogus grounds and end up giving up the details he so wants to hide
Tony dear , you aren't a Lawyer and never will be just as you aren't female and never will be

Last edited:

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
saw this on twitter today.
adrian.jpg
misconduct hearing scheduled for november 15th.

lmao he is quite the fuck up to get investigated this early in his career.
According to the twitter account that posted this, the tribunal concerns :
"The tribunal will inquire into the allegation that from 10 May 2018 to 23 November 2019, Dr Harrop inappropriately used his Twitter account to post tweets that were offensive and/or insulting and/or inappropriate in nature and some of which were intended to intimidate."

I don't have any way to verify this, but it seems like a perfectly anglo thing to go to a tribunal for. And from what I recall this was the time period when he told a woman who was licensed in a professional capacity (a therapist, I think?) to delete her tweets or he wouldn't remove her name and profession from his previous tweets outing her as a terf. Since that time, terfism has been recognized in UK court as a protected politial belief, so he is kinda fucked now. Before that he could have argued it was hate speech or whatever.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2639805

"The tribunal will inquire into the allegation that from 10 May 2018 to 23 November 2019, Dr Harrop inappropriately used his Twitter account to post tweets that were offensive and/or insulting and/or inappropriate in nature and some of which were intended to intimidate."

I don't have any way to verify this, but it seems like a perfectly anglo thing to go to a tribunal for. And from what I recall this was the time period when he told a woman who was licensed in a professional capacity (a therapist, I think?) to delete her tweets or he wouldn't remove her name and profession from his previous tweets outing her as a terf. Since that time, terfism has been recognized in UK court as a protected politial belief, so he is kinda fucked now. Before that he could have argued it was hate speech or whatever.
Yes, happy days. No matter the outcome, having a tribunal into your behaviour is red flag territory. The barriers to actually getting a tribunal are pretty big, understandably, as they're intended to weed out vexatious or simply bonkers claims. Here's just one example of Harrop's insane woman-hatred. I'm sure there are plenty more earlier in this thread, or in the old Harrop thread.

Attachments

• harrop.jpg
    harrop.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 74

PamTax

Pamela Taxidermy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2639805

It's been a long time coming. I wouldn't expect more than a warning but the minutes will be a laugh riot.

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
Jolly good. I shall be keenly interested in the outcome .
According to Harrop in a radio interview its not his first time.

He always struck me as remarkably unhinged with his online persona, and oblivious to the injuries he causes himself

e.g. a small selection of mad Adrians wibblings

The novel idea of established bathroom facilities should be primarily for trans, and that biological females should sort out their own separate space if uncomfortable

Paraphrasing ..re Dr Moody, 'she should be removed by whatever means necessary' , sounds pretty mafia like threat to me

He openly admits to being unconcerned with his normal patients, just gays and trans
Must inspire confidence from the local population of Merseyside

Labour should have a mass indoctrination programme rather like China or Cambodia to ensure we all speak with the same voice on trans issues

He will be releasing someone's personal details, private photographs unless they comply with his demands .....blackmail?

We should never ridicule trans people unless of course they happen to be someone not approved by Adrian e.g. Debbie Haydon

We must not discriminate against trans in anyway at all , except for Adrian who states a good penis is vital in his list for a partner, and apparently a picture of said organ was exchanged in his very first online encounter with his partner .True love

Always a bad choice to latch on to the two fellow scouse faggots Halliday and Prior btw Adrian

Taking 6 years to do the shortest course available ie 3 year gp training isn't exactly impressive having first failed to train in emergency medicine because he simply couldn't manage it .

I guess a few will be watching and laughing , more will laugh after the event
Just imagine you're back in the gym Adrian and they are taking the piss out of you ...bit like Prior. Weak and snivelling woman haters

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
Great news. The gimp will no doubt be blubbing into Uncle T’s hideous 112% polyester blouse over a few tinnies in a motorway service station tonight.

Being struck off would deliver a veritable Niagra falls of milk as the horrible misogynistic prick would then be free to let loose. Sadly that’s quite unlikely.

A suspension with a review would also be fairly delicious. The pathetic pound shop bully would then have to plead for his reinstatement by showing ‘insight’ into his fucked up woman-hating ways and making ‘reparations’. These would be published and utterly utterly humiliating.

A warning wouldn’t be great, it’d just shut the dimwitted cunt up so he can keep bread on the table, fingers crossed this doesn’t happen.

I sincerely hope Dr Harrop Shitman takes advice from his “legally trained” fellow retard. The one with the stalactites in his mouth. The GMC would love to hear big Tone’s nasal drone as they consider the interests of the public and their confidence in the profession.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
In a stunning (and brave) display of epic irony=deficiency, Stephanie Hayden re-tweets dick-pandering Sally Hines (a Brit university nonentity). Not sure which bothers him the most - that nearly every person he's sued was able to crowd fund some cash, or that (lols) people shouldn't be allowed to waste the court's time on (cough) vanity litigation.

Attachments

• hines.PNG
    hines.PNG
    126.4 KB · Views: 76

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG
Is that not a long time for a hearing of this nature? Why are they giving themselves such a significant buffer of time?

A few years ago, I was juror on a rape trial, in an actual court. It lasted five days in total from start to finish. Why do they need such a large amount of time to prosecute something someone said online? I assume they have the documented evidence, otherwise he wouldn't have been called in the first place?

It's odd, no?

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2642138
Is that not a long time for a hearing of this nature? Why are they giving themselves such a significant buffer of time?

A few years ago, I was juror on a rape trial, in an actual court. It lasted five days in total from start to finish. Why do they need such a large amount of time to prosecute something someone said online? I assume they have the documented evidence, otherwise he wouldn't have been called in the first place?

It's odd, no?
They may not sit every day, and they may have given themselves plenty of sitting time to accommodate witness schedules. I hope that someone from the terven mafia applies to "attend". Should be fun.

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
The hearings tend to last from a couple of days to a couple of weeks , looking at the cases listed .
Harrops is at the long end of that spectrum . I can only assume it's a question of volume of tweets and their meaning.
Though we may have a good idea what he was up to ,he will be able to submit his own interpretation of each tweet and any relevant context in his defence.
Mad Harrop isn't his own best advocate however. The bug-eyed bespectacled woman hater often resembles and acts like something from a fetish comic book rather than a sober pillar of the community.
Harrop has the emotional intelligence of a peanut
It should be an interesting view in real time.

WhoTheFuckIsAlice

kiwifarms.net
I hope that someone from the terven mafia applies to "attend".
A member of the Tarven Mafia who plays both sides has outed one of their own. Being a Huge Fan of Harrop and the OP of this thread on mumsnet maybe Elaine Kelly could attend?

Elaine could bring her children whose names, pictures and school I won't post, not today. Elaine would need to remain silent, try not to wonder too hard why Elaine. Elaine likes the sound of her own voice and has had a lot to say about many people, including Debbie H, Graham Linehan, Bronwen Dickenson, Adrian Yalland, Dr Louise Moody and Caroline Farrow.