The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2642138
Is that not a long time for a hearing of this nature? Why are they giving themselves such a significant buffer of time?

A few years ago, I was juror on a rape trial, in an actual court. It lasted five days in total from start to finish. Why do they need such a large amount of time to prosecute something someone said online? I assume they have the documented evidence, otherwise he wouldn't have been called in the first place?

It's odd, no?

I think there are likely many tweets relating to mad Harrop they will likely have to consider and then hear Harrops own explanation of those
Overall its on the long side but not so unusual

Its really quite variable with jury trials
Depends on the circumstances , evidence , number of witnesses being called for either side .
Whether the defendant pleads guilty or not , and how long the jury take in deliberations
5 days is probably on the low side overall .
In the US , the sentencing of Larry Nassar included victim impact statements which lasted over 4 days alone simply because there were so many victims. Nassar remained unmoved when asked if he wanted to express any remorse , and didn't seem to flinch when the judge told him she was signing his death warrant and gave him 175 years
He was a sports doctor who abused probably thousands of young girl gymnasts over many years, some as young as 6 One six year old was the daughter of Nassars friend when Nassar took the daughter down to the basement and took his penis out to show the six year old adding if she ever wanted to play with it she only had to ask. She told her father who didn't believe her. Father and daughter became estranged and when eventually the case broke and hundreds of other young athletes came forward to corroborate her allegations , the father took his own life.

Last edited:

Hyacinth In Admin

Not identifiable as ReporterLAL
kiwifarms.net
I won't post, not today.
Don't do that. Don't go full-on Kiwifarmer.

In Harrop news; Soooo much spakkulation and high hopes for Dr Harrop's tribunal, none of the complainants are free speech campaigners (male and female) with persecution complexes I hope? :lit:

Last edited:

Radiant Orchit

kiwifarms.net
I've got no idea how these things normally go down, but given

- the sheer volume of well-evidenced complaints over a long period of time
- the fact that some of the tweets really are unambiguous threats to named individuals, they're not 'if you squint', he's explicitly clear what he means

It seems a bit unlikely he'll come out of this with a slap on the wrist. Right?

I mean, didn't he get a warning before (hence dropping 'Dr' from his twitter) - and continued to do it?

Also, lol: (link) (archive) he is currently blocking 358,000 people and has locked his account.

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
I've got no idea how these things normally go down, but given

- the sheer volume of well-evidenced complaints over a long period of time
- the fact that some of the tweets really are unambiguous threats to named individuals, they're not 'if you squint', he's explicitly clear what he means

It seems a bit unlikely he'll come out of this with a slap on the wrist. Right?

I mean, didn't he get a warning before (hence dropping 'Dr' from his twitter) - and continued to do it?

Also, lol: (link) (archive) he is currently blocking 358,000 people and has locked his account.
The hearing has admitted a number of tweets from May 2018 to November 2019
Given the length of the trial and Harrops tweet sperging it's quite likely there are quite a number of tweets involved to justify the nearly 3 week duration

Getting a warning usually results from something like being over the limit when driving or smoking something recreational
I would imagine they would be concerned about his threats of intimidation , his extensive online history available at the click of a button, and his self declared revulsion at patients not gay or trans
I suspect its those sort of things that will concern them
It will not inspire confidence in the medical profession
GP community is relatively small and these things tend to follow you around

Having some sort of formal sanction applied is the next level up
They could make his right to practice conditional upon Harrop having some form of psychiatric help to address his problems. I don't think they will see a warning as a sufficient deterrent on its own
But we shall see

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
The hearing has admitted a number of tweets from May 2018 to November 2019
Given the length of the trial and Harrops tweet sperging it's quite likely there are quite a number of tweets involved to justify the nearly 3 week duration

Getting a warning usually results from something like being over the limit when driving or smoking something recreational
I would imagine they would be concerned about his threats of intimidation , his extensive online history available at the click of a button, and his self declared revulsion at patients not gay or trans
I suspect its those sort of things that will concern them
It will not inspire confidence in the medical profession
GP community is relatively small and these things tend to follow you around

Having some sort of formal sanction applied is the next level up
They could make his right to practice conditional upon Harrop having some form of psychiatric help to address his problems. I don't think they will see a warning as a sufficient deterrent on its own
But we shall see
In some cases these tribunals make work conditions a part of continuing to practice. There could be restrictions on his patients, (age, sex, gender lol) he could be required to have clinical supervision when seeing patients, he could be directed to a non patient practice role, he could be required to do training, or be told to uphold professional standards. That last one may be beyond him. Next up it’s a vet clinic in Mexico if he’s not careful.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
In some cases these tribunals make work conditions a part of continuing to practice. There could be restrictions on his patients, (age, sex, gender lol) he could be required to have clinical supervision when seeing patients, he could be directed to a non patient practice role, he could be required to do training, or be told to uphold professional standards. That last one may be beyond him. Next up it’s a vet clinic in Mexico if he’s not careful.
I'm guessing that restrictions and supervisions might make him basically unemployable - who would want to hire a doctor with, say, restrictions when you could get one who can safely see any patient and takes up fewer resources. His misogyny is a bomb waiting to go off, he'll behave himself for a while, then some uppity woman will dare to use the internet to say something he doesn't like.... and he'll be off again, dragging his new employers into disrepute.
Now that the tide is turning, he might find that even his dream job of drugging teens with the wrong hormones and sending them for genital mutilation will not be quite as lucrative or ego-stroking as he thought.
I can't imagine that any female person would ever want to consult "Dr." Harrop about anything.

faggoty

kiwifarms.net

My own opinion is that he should be struck off but that's not likely to happen, at least on this occasion .
He's a malignant narcissist, like Halliday and Prior who really have zero regard for others , just themselves .When Halliday struck the old man with a golf club on the back of his head he posed no threat and was heading towards his house. He could have killed him. He kept the golf club in his car not because he played golf, he admits he never did beyond about 15 when he was employed part time as an assistant at a golf club some 11 years earlier .He kept It in the boot of his car to use as an offensive weapon knowing if he were stopped by the police he could say he used it to practice golf with not to hit people . It wasn't that long afterwards the old man actually did die

Harrops threats to Moody may have triggered someone to act upon it , to go visit a disabled woman and to act out some sort of fantasy. We've recently seen the results of what can happen in such circumstances and her details had been placed online.Farrow has children and apparently threats have been made against the family including by Harrop himself His threats against others are wide and varied. His abuse of other trans people he personally doesn't like is well documented . I have serious reservations about all such raging narcissists of which there are more than their fair share in the online trans community

What sanctions the GMC will impose, assuming they impose any, would depend on how they view Harrops behaviour as problematic and in need correction in order to function in his job.
As said I personally think that's not possible without some draconian steps .
To return for a brief moment to Larry Nassar there were numerous times those who controlled his work could have acted and prevented his abuse but that didn't happen, instead more young girls were referred to him to be abused instead. I recommend viewing his sentencing and some of the victim impact statements as raw and emotional as they may be.

Most of the trans narcissists mentioned already were inadequate males and remain just that. They don't actually like females especially those who will not submit to their will . What they do like is themselves and the various superficial aspects of being a woman such as makeup , clothing and girlie skin, which actually has little to do with being a woman for most past teen years.
Harrop isn't even trans but has decided he speaks for them. Harrop is an accident waiting to happen

Jump Jet Fanny

Not Identifiable As A Barrister
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Moodz and Farrow, it's notable that both have remained silent about the tribunal with not even a like. That's surely no coincidence after all Harrop's demented sperging and I'm sure they'll update us all afterwards.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Moodz and Farrow, it's notable that both have remained silent about the tribunal with not even a like. That's surely no coincidence after all Harrop's demented sperging and I'm sure they'll update us all afterwards.
Fortunately neither Moodz nor Farrow are silly enough to give the good doctor an alibi. (see, they really are mean to me on the internet) . Moodz has taken up the goal of becoming happier and healthier, and Farrow is taking a broad political view that unfortunately excludes State assisted suicide which some say should be mandatory in particular circumstances.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
A quick UK TERF update. Pink News has removed the "international network of powerful lesbians" article featuring Amy Dyess and replaced it with a joint statement with Julie Bindel.
Terf Twitter is foaming. There’s talk of the tide turning, Yes it does turn, then back the other way in 12 hours. I don’t think the golden age of first wave feminism will ever be replicated. Anyone who could make a decent argument is dead or sidelined. The only thing that will fix translunacy is if it becomes unfashionable. Meanwhile keep cutting off your balls guys.

Jump Jet Fanny

kiwifarms.net
Tangentially related, but here's Bess Sadler, morbidly obese "non-binary" genderfreak having a whinge about the Farms because Moodz outed her as - albeit briefly - as cyber fucking her wife then trying to pretend to the world that she was merely some sort of transatlantic suicide hotline saving Julie from an evil abuser. Starts from 11:43.

Note the cartoon blaming this site for trans suicides and "RIP Julie." Gotta admire the audacity if nothing else.

If poor Julie hadn't died from a DVT she would surely have been asphyxiated the moment that this sat upon her.

Screenshot_20211110-122516-387.png

I would not be surprised if Moodz eventually sues this demented fat fuck into the ground. Or Burger King.

Returning to the thread, we should probably have a poll on what's going to happen to Harrop soon. Watcha think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-122516-387.png
    Screenshot_20211110-122516-387.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 5

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
Tangentially related, but here's Bess Sadler, morbidly obese "non-binary" genderfreak having a whinge about the Farms because Moodz outed her as - albeit briefly - as cyber fucking her wife then trying to pretend to the world that she was merely some sort of transatlantic suicide hotline saving Julie from an evil abuser. Starts from 11:43.

Note the cartoon blaming this site for trans suicides and "RIP Julie." Gotta admire the audacity if nothing else.

If poor Julie hadn't died from a DVT she would surely have been asphyxiated the moment that this sat upon her.

View attachment 2704321

I would not be surprised if Moodz eventually sues this demented fat fuck into the ground. Or Burger King.

Returning to the thread, we should probably have a poll on what's going to happen to Harrop soon. Watcha think?

I was wronged - the one sided story approach
No mention naturally of the story behind her story of how things developed and Bess' own part in the overall narrative, just the usual victimimhood claim One is left with the impression Bess was merely an innocent bystander to events which is not true as far as I'm aware . From cyber shoulder to lean on, to transatlantic online affair with planned intentions of making that a reality,while promoting and spreading a fictional narrative of online abuse, both against herself and J
Isn't Bef married to a trans 'woman' but isn't trans herself ?
Is non binary a coding issue??

Just a small personal note to dear Bess
If you are attempting to cut wood, especially at an angle, I would use a more appropriate saw rather than the Wal-Mart special in your non binary hands. Even more important, keep your eye not just on the angle of the cut but whether you are cutting that angle with your saw seriously bent as it appears you are from that picture. Probably because you're more bothered about trying to look butch
Mitre saw with adjustable angles is good for the novice unless you're just trying to pose of course
Ditch the gloves for cutting , table height too low and wtf is that block of wood you are holding on too supposed to be doing ?

Didn't you work at the University of Virginia in the Library there , after graduating with a degree in Library , information science and woodworking from Alberta?
You were a few tons lighter then
Didn't Bess and J meet in person at various library software courses ??

As for Ms Phillimores live coverage , perhaps fat Tony should post his own for his friend and fellow trans supporter if its in Manchester as its both their old stomping ground , one spent 5 years or so at college there while fat Tony extended his personal services business on the streets of sunny Salford

Last edited:

faggoty

kiwifarms.net
Well she's morbidly obese but then so is Yaniv last time I looked
I suppose Bess can console herself that she's not bald like the scouse faggot Prior, or as anally ravaged by most of Salford for the price of a bag of chips, like the other scouse faggot Halliday .
There's an amusement value in watching sad aging males mincing around trying to pretend they're females
Lol

Last edited:

Jump Jet Fanny

kiwifarms.net
No one who has to crowd fund for a claim in their home country can afford to sue the grossly overweight mess in the United States their dead wife was emotionally investing in.

No-one should be obliged to spend thousands of their own money just because a vexatious convicted sex offending vat fraudster cum Premier Inn breakfast reviewer decides to launch yet another meritless case. Moreover, we all know that someone claiming personal independence payment at standard rate because they forget they are a man each morning is too broke to pay any costs when they inevitably lose. Has he paid Yalland yet?

And it looked like Moodz got what she wanted pretty quickly, didn't it? Although I wonder what she gave him in return.

Last edited:

Hyacinth In Admin

Not identifiable as ReporterLAL
kiwifarms.net
Moreover, we all know that someone claiming personal independence payment at standard rate because they forget they are a man each morning is too broke to pay any costs when they inevitably lose. Has he paid Yalland yet?

And it looked like Moodz got what she wanted pretty quickly, didn't it? Although I wonder what she gave him in return.
Your, sorry Moody's crowdfunder was to put a stop to "him" or so she claimed, instead she wiped her Twitter and pinned a tweet referring to "him" as "Ms Hayden" something Moody swore she would never do and in return "he" deleted tweets and offered meaningless acceptance "he" accepts her word she didn't abuse her wife.

If this is getting what she wanted, then I'm really a 78 year old lady called Hyacinth who works in Administration.
Well she's morbidly obese but then so is Yaniv
Is it any wonder "Moodz" is spakk'd out when this is the profile of the woman her wife preferred to speak to for emotional support instead of Louise in the final weeks of her life? Lols

Last edited: