The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Indulge my narcissism - let's talk about me!

****SPERGE ALERT****

I'm not going to lie, when a thread was first set up about me on here, I was naturally enough, dismayed.

I remember someone, think it was @Trig.Point saying that I was like a Catholic Chris Chan. Not being versed in Christory I didn't fully understand the reference but I put my time in isolation from 'rona to good use and caught up on the entire saga.

Trig was right. My reactions to the amount of sheer insanity I have been subjected to over the years have been very much like those of early/classic Chris. I empathise with the Chris back then (though obviously not the degenerate Christine of today, yikes!)

It took me a long while to viscerally understand that ignoring the trolls really is the best thing to do, but it is exceptionally hard, especially if you happen to have the 'tism running through your veins. A lot of the time I reacted because I was desperate for it to stop, I was terrified and I didn't quite know what to do. I was looking not for attention, but for a mythical white knight to come and slay the dragons.

I'm still prone to sperging and defending myself, but I'm gradually beginning to get myself in check. It's been one heck of a ride, what with 2 lolsuits and threats of prison.

Which leads me to my next request which I am going to make publicly in the interests of transparency.

*****GROVEL TO DEAR LEADER******

I know I am probably a cow, but thanks to the public nature of my work, I can't exactly just 'get off the internet'. I also accept that I am most definitely not 'normal' or neurotypical. People in my line of work, aren't. I live and breathe my causes,.

I know I cannot stop people from talking about me on the net or on here.

But.....

I hate the fact that my name is included in the title of this thread as though there is some sort of moral equivalency between the 3 parties named. Or that it's been some tit for tat.

Is there any chance at all, you could think about removing my name from the title of this mess? I'm not asking for deletion of my thread, and you might want to reactivate it, but I want, as much as I can to try to move on from this and it's really hard when there's an entire thread ,titled with your name, on here just because you happened to be one of the more colourful or interesting orbiters.

Give me all your finest puzzle pieces.

I usually hang around Rat King and Tranny Social media disasters, but I've been following the Harrop drama because he is such a bloody sociopath. I knew Big Tony had been stalking and harassing you, but not until I read Glinner's substack post today did I realize the extent Harrop was involved.
Sorry you had to deal with those two absolute shit-stains. It was disappointing that a lot of the harassment wasn't brought up, but hopefully this tarnishes him to the point his patients (current or potential) will run and never look back.

For anyone thinking Ben Hunte at Vice might reflect on being a tard, nah. He and Harrop simply doubled down on the "Heroic Harasser" angle:

Tweet
Vice Article
Archive

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net

I know I am probably a cow, but thanks to the public nature of my work, I can't exactly just 'get off the internet'. I also accept that I am most definitely not 'normal' or neurotypical. People in my line of work, aren't. I live and breathe my causes,.

But.....

I hate the fact that my name is included in the title of this thread as though there is some sort of moral equivalency between the 3 parties named. Or that it's been some tit for tat.

Is there any chance at all, you could think about removing my name from the title of this mess? I'm not asking for deletion of my thread, and you might want to reactivate it, but I want, as much as I can to try to move on from this and it's really hard when there's an entire thread ,titled with your name, on here just because you happened to be one of the more colourful or interesting orbiters.

Refer to https://kiwifarms.ru/threads/2021-0...-janke-via-attorney-a-courtesy-request.99897/ - there's a procedure, though knowing the types on this site it'll likely be a resounding "no".

Personally, I'd have this thread renamed to 'Terf Island' or similar and used as containment for all UK related discussion, since it has so little in common with the American left-right axis. Since you are mostly saccharine, Harrop is gone, fat Tony is just boringly obnoxious rather than in any way amusing there doesn't appear to be much relevance in keeping the title as is.

Ear

kiwifarms.net
I never really understood why CF, specifically, was in the title of this one anyway (and not other related -and more vocal- orbiters like Moody, Joani, and associated twitterati). The stars of the show are Harrop and (especially) Hayden. She's not asking for content deletion, just a title edit.

If CF does something funny in her own right in the future, she's got her own thread that could be re-opened.

gretag

kiwifarms.net
Much as it will be almost a reflex action with Harrop to respond, his wounds will be raw and fresh, and he won't want to be back in front of another tribunal in the short term.He will likely post via proxy , using others so it may be missed
Hayden is tedious at present as others have said ,which doesn't leave much to post about and most threads elsewhere develop and expand so it has material to go at
Brit troons aren't quite the same as across the pond Hayden being an example

Prolego

kiwifarms.net
For anyone thinking Ben Hunte at Vice might reflect on being a tard, nah. He and Harrop simply doubled down on the "Heroic Harasser" angle:

Tweet
Vice Article
Archive
Christ, no insight, no acknowledgement that what he did might be wrong, no apologies, just a rather sinister warning to others to "be very, very cautious.” He'll be back in a few months, won't he. And bonus marks to Ben Hunte for the creepiest use of quotes I can remember seeing: some of whom took time off work, missed birthdays and “drove over five hours” to sit in the public gallery. Maybe he's a bit upset that none of the witches "offered" him "a lift" "home".

Elsewhere, I'm not sure where this should go, but Helen Webberley was back in court today as the GMC sought to extend her suspension to next August, but the only reporting I've seen comes form her side. No mention of the millions flowing in via Spain, Egypt and Belize, of course. Screenshots under spoiler

untitled1.jpguntitled2.jpguntitled3.jpguntitled4.jpguntitled5.jpguntitled6.jpguntitled7.jpguntitled8.jpguntitled9.jpguntitled10.jpguntitled11.jpguntitled12.jpguntitled13.jpg

Norman B. Normal

Pronouns: Your Excellency / His Excellency
kiwifarms.net
I usually hang around Rat King and Tranny Social media disasters, but I've been following the Harrop drama because he is such a bloody sociopath. I knew Big Tony had been stalking and harassing you, but not until I read Glinner's substack post today did I realize the extent Harrop was involved.
Sorry you had to deal with those two absolute shit-stains. It was disappointing that a lot of the harassment wasn't brought up, but hopefully this tarnishes him to the point his patients (current or potential) will run and never look back.

Tweet
Vice Article
Archive

from the article:
After seeing the tribunal’s judgement on Twitter, one trans person receiving treatment from Harrop – who wanted to stay anonymous in fear of online backlash – told VICE World News they are “relieved, but still angry at the General Medical Council”.
also from the article:
Members of the public were able to attend Harrop’s tribunal hearing, and several women who told VICE World News they are “extremely critical of gender identity” attended every session. They tweeted second-by-second updates of the hearing to their thousands of equally-critical followers.
Following the judgment, some of them spoke to VICE World News on condition of anonymity. None of them use their real names in their online campaigning against trans equality.

So trannies who speak on the record anonymously are brave and stunning wammans who must conceal their identities so they don't get literally murdered by words on Twitter, while gender-critical women who speak on the record anonymously are cowards who don't want to be held accountable for the things they say. Fuck this article and fuck everyone who had anything to do with getting it published. 🎩🎩🎩

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
@Trig.Point Whaddaya think? Rename it "Terf Island" so we can continue our arcane mockery of Engerland's finest troonatics? Farrow never belonged in the title anyway - whoever combined the thread originally didn't really get what was going on imo.
Or we could just close this, reflecting the bin-fire it has been in the past, and start a new Terf Island thread on the Community Watch board, which would be my preferred solution. Then there's an opportunity to do a new First Post with quick bios of all the relevant players which can be added to as they emerge - Fat Tony, Johnny Prior, Colin Mongomerie, Nathan Petrelli, etc.

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
Ahhhh the sweet sweet taste of repulsive geriatric doughball Harrop getting suspended. We will of course never know but I’m 99.95% certain his Vice News navel gazing wankfest article and fat fuck Mister Anthony G Halliday are responsible. He was heading for a warning, no doubt, until he made the panel put him back in his place by acting like an arrogant misogynistic mentally subnormal smoothbrain.

A follow-up complaint by the witnesses would be fully justified in this instance. If for no other reason than to frustrate his ongoing attempts to prescribe hormones to two very different groups. No, not menopausal women and troons. I’m talking about the ‘trans community’ - a mythical umbrella covering both dysphoric teenage girls and weird freak middle aged men who get hard mini-peckers dressing up in tights and getting people to stumble over calling them miss or whatever.

Regarding Farrow…yes she should be in the thread 100% but not the title. We should vote on a replacement, and by that I mean in a North Korean style election. Dear leader John ‘Polyester Barnet’ Prior being the only name on the ballot. Man’s a cow no discussion.

It’s been a good year for the Terven. Even neglectful lunatic and “strong woman” Troon orbiter the “”celebrity comedienne“” Ava Vidal has been booted from the twitters. Buh boy blue tick ya tedious old bore.

I am still genuinely dreading the death of the Queen. Long may she reign if it avoids the mother of all quivering lip spergatons from our 98% elastane 2% viscose Matalan regular. I hear all BBC comedy will be shelved for 10 days as a mark of respect. The unintentional comedy will however be at an all-time high. FML

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or we could just close this, reflecting the bin-fire it has been in the past, and start a new Terf Island thread on the Community Watch board, which would be my preferred solution.
That would keep her in the title, though. The thread was designed to be about Harrop and Hayden - Farrow got thrown in because there was so much gayops and socking going on that Null just threw them all together in one thread because he was over it.

I personally think it's a reasonable request to make of the thread creator - it's not deleting the thread or mentions of her in it. To me, her position is, 'Most people don't read past the headlines, and they'll see me linked to two shitstains who attack me and everything I believe on the regular'. Though she's not clean of the whole mess, unless Farrow's been attacking people with golf clubs and being a vexatious litigant in ways I don't know about in the last year I think it's fair to change the title to reflect that she's not a lolcow on the same level as the other two, and also doesn't deserve to be in the same category.

I don't think @Kamov Ka-52 is around anymore to appeal to due to his own janny spergery, but @Null directly, @Caroline Farrow, or a mod who's been active in the thread recently, and he might listen - he's put up polls before about taking down cow threads if they ask nicely and provide evidence they're no longer a cow, and since you only want a title change and could also comfortably go in both the UK Happenings and TERF threads it might be worth a shot.

I'm sympathetic because it's one thing to have a thread here - but it's another to share a thread, and therefore be eternally lumped in with, two people who want you dead. And the impression I got was that Farrow, though not overjoyed to have a thread here, wouldn't object nearly so much if it was just her alone.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
They won't. They'll make up a bunch of bullshit about what a hero he is for defending the troons, and how the suspension is a terf conspiracy.
Yeah, a pro-troon media outlet just had an article labeling some women as TERFs when (as the article explained) they were literally suing a prison after being raped by "trans women" as inmates. Troons could unleash nuclear armageddon and murder everyone on earth and these journalists would be huddled in their crumbling bunker writing stories about how meanie TERFs were complaining about radiation sickness.

Ben Hunte the guy who wrote that article is a lolcow in his own right. He threw away a high flying career in the BBC after he started sperging on Twitter.

The one fail from the GMC judgement is that the lack of review period, Harrop can now start sperging to VICE, and the GMC won't be able to look at it, unless there's another complaint.
My favorite part of this lolfest was all the replies under that Vice article thanking Ben Hunte for being a deep cover gender critical feminist.

from the article:

also from the article:

So trannies who speak on the record anonymously are brave and stunning wammans who must conceal their identities so they don't get literally murdered by words on Twitter, while gender-critical women who speak on the record anonymously are cowards who don't want to be held accountable for the things they say. Fuck this article and fuck everyone who had anything to do with getting it published. 🎩🎩🎩
How dare these bitches report on what is happening, fumes the journalist who is there to report on what is happening (and who is doing a far shittier job than unpaid amateurs on twitter)

And how dare they want to remain anonymous while attending the trial of a man who harassed and stalked women after he found out their real names!

Sorry for the double post but I read that blogpost and holy shit what a fucking psycho.

Adrian Harrop, I know you are reading this. You are a fucking pedo-loving piece of shit and now the whole world knows it. Your face looks like you have been living and breathing in an atmosphere made entirely of soy since your birth. Your appearance is repulsive: the flab, the soy face, the dead eyes. And now your face is next to all of these articles detailing what you have done. Forever. And ever. You can no longer hide. We all know who you are. You will never, for the rest of your useless life, be able to meet another person without wondering if they have already read about your creepy pedo shit online and whether they are silently judging you and stringing you along so they can laugh about you with their friends later.

Have fun with that, Adrian. I hope the girldick was worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never really understood why CF, specifically, was in the title of this one anyway (and not other related -and more vocal- orbiters like Moody, Joani, and associated twitterati). The stars of the show are Harrop and (especially) Hayden. She's not asking for content deletion, just a title edit.

If CF does something funny in her own right in the future, she's got her own thread that could be re-opened.
She needs to know her place, in submission to trans folx, sweetie. We will win in the end.

Prolego

kiwifarms.net
The Mail on Line have had a go at Harrop with a gloriously understated viciousness. Here' s the link and an archive (that someone had already made)

Nothing new for anyone who reads this thread, but yet another photo showing what appalling fashion sense he has (shouldn't he be kicked out of teh gayz for that?).

From the second Ben Hunte article, here he is relaxing at home. In his swabs and wearing his "I'm a Doctor" badge. At least I assume it's his home, but given the marble walls and the few personal touches on the walls, he might well be in the lobby of some hotel.
untitled1.jpg
And here he is at a night out, wearing the sort of lame jacket that had a couple of brief flashes of fashionability in the Sixties and Eighties, but was last seen when Martin Fry flushed his down the toilet. How else do you match such a garment but with a pair of glittery carpet slippers.
untitled2.jpg

edit - not worth a new post, but the Mail has taken advantage of the new Vice interview to republish this piece with a new headline and a few lines about how he's not actually apologised yet. They've also helpfully added a nice photo of the place he works, just to jog the memory of anyone who goes there. And I note that he was a student at Manchester from 2006 to 2012. Aren't medical degrees just meant to last five years. I've not seen mention of a BSc on his qualifications, so presumably that extra year came from him being a shit student. Pretty impressive considering how hard it is to fail a degree nowadays.

Last edited:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Indulge my narcissism - let's talk about me!

****SPERGE ALERT****

I'm not going to lie, when a thread was first set up about me on here, I was naturally enough, dismayed.

I remember someone, think it was @Trig.Point saying that I was like a Catholic Chris Chan. Not being versed in Christory I didn't fully understand the reference but I put my time in isolation from 'rona to good use and caught up on the entire saga.

Trig was right. My reactions to the amount of sheer insanity I have been subjected to over the years have been very much like those of early/classic Chris. I empathise with the Chris back then (though obviously not the degenerate Christine of today, yikes!)

It took me a long while to viscerally understand that ignoring the trolls really is the best thing to do, but it is exceptionally hard, especially if you happen to have the 'tism running through your veins. A lot of the time I reacted because I was desperate for it to stop, I was terrified and I didn't quite know what to do. I was looking not for attention, but for a mythical white knight to come and slay the dragons.

I'm still prone to sperging and defending myself, but I'm gradually beginning to get myself in check. It's been one heck of a ride, what with 2 lolsuits and threats of prison.

Which leads me to my next request which I am going to make publicly in the interests of transparency.

But.....

Maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to be hateful and bigoted to transwomen, who are just as valid and beautiful as AFAB ciswomen.

Jump Jet Fanny

Not Identifiable As A Barrister
kiwifarms.net
The convicted paedophile now appears to have developed blindness in addition to his numerous other middle-aged obese Premier Inn breakfast scoffing health problems. I cannot think of any other explanation as to why he thought this a stunning look.

Screenshot_20211202-162800-442.png

Also spotted with some - likely paid for - twinks on his latest Troon Town visit.

Screenshot_20211202-165636-058.png

The effect of so much filtering is that he's turned the twink next to him into an Albino.

Screenshot_20211202-171005-766.png

Ciao,

X

Last edited:

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
It’s been a while since we had some decent Uncle Tony content.

Here we have an image overhaul but he’s still absolutely dead behind the eyes.

15B31CC0-5488-4D2C-BA79-57BCE7885134.jpeg

He’s the bone structure of a squaddie and strangely enough, he’s been promoted from a volunteer in the cadets to an actual pilot officer don’t you know.

BE33996B-C812-4AB4-A4D1-E3CFDE2856C2.jpeg

And watch out! Beep beep!! Troon on a scooter coming through!!

9EA73ED5-A040-451F-93A0-DFBD67DBD656.jpeg

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
It’s been a while since we had some decent Uncle Tony content.

Here we have an image overhaul but he’s still absolutely dead behind the eyes.

View attachment 2768301

He’s the bone structure of a squaddie and strangely enough, he’s been promoted from a volunteer in the cadets to an actual pilot officer don’t you know.

View attachment 2768295

And watch out! Beep beep!! Troon on a scooter coming through!!

View attachment 2768292
Its top lip is subsiding like a deflating white wall tyre. Can you imagine the devastation inside that gob? Does the NHS cover dentures? Kids, just a reminder, look after your teeth and your jaw will not win the race against your top lip.

Attachments

• 4A47991B-4F1E-427E-B059-6E600807A7A8.jpeg
    4A47991B-4F1E-427E-B059-6E600807A7A8.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 26