The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
The convicted paedophile now appears to have developed blindness in addition to his numerous other middle-aged obese Premier Inn breakfast scoffing health problems. I cannot think of any other explanation as to why he thought this a stunning look.

View attachment 2768224
If RT of all places had him on as a talking head, it’s because they wanted their audience to be scandalized and horrified by a man who looks like a block of flats in a wig pretending to be a woman. Does he not grasp that?

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
That would keep her in the title, though. The thread was designed to be about Harrop and Hayden - Farrow got thrown in because there was so much gayops and socking going on that Null just threw them all together in one thread because he was over it.

I personally think it's a reasonable request to make of the thread creator - it's not deleting the thread or mentions of her in it. To me, her position is, 'Most people don't read past the headlines, and they'll see me linked to two shitstains who attack me and everything I believe on the regular'. Though she's not clean of the whole mess, unless Farrow's been attacking people with golf clubs and being a vexatious litigant in ways I don't know about in the last year I think it's fair to change the title to reflect that she's not a lolcow on the same level as the other two, and also doesn't deserve to be in the same category.

I don't think @Kamov Ka-52 is around anymore to appeal to due to his own janny spergery, but @Null directly, @Caroline Farrow, or a mod who's been active in the thread recently, and he might listen - he's put up polls before about taking down cow threads if they ask nicely and provide evidence they're no longer a cow, and since you only want a title change and could also comfortably go in both the UK Happenings and TERF threads it might be worth a shot.

I'm sympathetic because it's one thing to have a thread here - but it's another to share a thread, and therefore be eternally lumped in with, two people who want you dead. And the impression I got was that Farrow, though not overjoyed to have a thread here, wouldn't object nearly so much if it was just her alone.

I think it becoming a UK troon insanity thread is a good idea. Farrow was never thread worthy, Tony has only made one piss poor lolsuit recently and seems to be mellowing into a dull political bore, Harrop is going to be on his best behavior for at least a short while. There's probably enough stupidity from Joss and a few others to keep a thread ticking over.

I think this tribunal and JK Rowling have ended the wild west days of troon activism in the UK.

Troons can no longer post insane shit in their own names and not be accountable for it, Harrop has proven that, until recently they thought they were invincible.

The JK Rowling stuff was huge, pushed the whole debate into the mainstream and now troon activists are having to act as close to normal as they can manage. Also there's tons of mainstream commentators like owen jones, Laurie penny etc involved who have to at least appear reasonably rational. There's no room at the table for insane, swivel eyed lunatics like harrop.

When the whole JK shitstorm happened, I saw a discussion on a mainstream non political forum thread about it, anyone who had never paid much interest before expressed shock at how insane the activists are.

The glory days are over sadly.

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Agreement with everyone who's proposed a general Terf Island (or whatever) thread to capture occasional, genuinely interesting bits (Harrop's tribunal, BBC articles, etc.). If you look across all of the UK, there're still interesting stories, but it's definitely at a lower boil than before.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it becoming a UK troon insanity thread is a good idea. Farrow was never thread worthy, Tony has only made one piss poor lolsuit recently and seems to be mellowing into a dull political bore, Harrop is going to be on his best behavior for at least a short while. There's probably enough stupidity from Joss and a few others to keep a thread ticking over.

I think this tribunal and JK Rowling have ended the wild west days of troon activism in the UK.

Troons can no longer post insane shit in their own names and not be accountable for it, Harrop has proven that, until recently they thought they were invincible.

The JK Rowling stuff was huge, pushed the whole debate into the mainstream and now troon activists are having to act as close to normal as they can manage. Also there's tons of mainstream commentators like owen jones, Laurie penny etc involved who have to at least appear reasonably rational. There's no room at the table for insane, swivel eyed lunatics like harrop.

When the whole JK shitstorm happened, I saw a discussion on a mainstream non political forum thread about it, anyone who had never paid much interest before expressed shock at how insane the activists are.

Challenging the Troon ascendancy in the UK, defending JK Rowling or promoting LGB rights, is not the function of Kiwi Farms.

This is a comedy site, dedicated towards laughing at people with an internet presence, as has been pointed out time and time again by the owner it's not a political site or some sort of free speech platform.

The Political and current affairs board on the site exists on sufferance, the moderators want nothing to do with it and Null hates the user base.

Threads on British Trannies and their orbiters, are held in even less regard than A&N. In fact a thread that has anything to do with the UK, had better keep it's head down, as the owner of the site has gone into great detail on numerous occassions about how much he despises the UK and its population.

On a couple of occassions I've pointed out to various British Terfs, that rather than trying to co-opt the Kiwi Farms, they'd be better off fundraising and setting up their own Forum, possibly with Null's assistance. If British Feminists want a mumsnet 2.0 that's still their best bet.

There's always spinster.xyz or various other Terf Fediverse instances, where discussion of Harrop is pretty active, they even federate with kiwifarms.cc/

Anyway what I'm saying is I wouldn't push the good will of the site admins any further than this thread already has.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
Is there any chance at all, you could think about removing my name from the title of this mess?
Yes you are travelling in a google glass lift with those 2 knuckleheads for eternity but changing the title will have very little impact on the search results. Even if it’s changed you are tied to them, a quantum entanglement if you like, and that’s really that.

However, you can move your, in my opinion, false reasoning, that your name in the title of the thread makes you appear to be as bad as them. Arguably you and Harrop are 2 sides of a coin that will continue to be tossed with the prevailing culture determining the outcome.
The title is an artifact in itself, a clue to the prevailing sentiments, and one that does not necessarily prejudice the reader.

Harrop will fuck up again. You will weigh in. It’s what you two do. Thank you. We will enjoy the milk.

Fat Tony is a decommissioned steam train that no self respecting kiddie wants to ride on. He can still be fired up, but is not going anywhere. For anthropological interest we should track his decline, his descent into legal confusion, until he is gumming on his forthcoming litigation with the state funded care facility in which he resides Or is found dead in a ditch outside Cape Town. Anything is possible with this guy. In the meantime he won’t be able to ignore you and vice versa. Whilst I sympathise, I think if you reframe things then a title change might be redundant.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyway what I'm saying is I wouldn't push the good will of the site admins any further than this thread already has.
Similar threads below this one indicate Farrow has her own thread, albeit locked. I personally would be fine with moving discussion of her back to that thread, rather than defining her cowdom with the overlap - but that's just my opinion.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On a couple of occassions I've pointed out to various British Terfs, that rather than trying to co-opt the Kiwi Farms, they'd be better off fundraising and setting up their own Forum, possibly with Null's assistance. If British Feminists want a mumsnet 2.0 that's still their best bet.

There's always spinster.xyz or various other Terf Fediverse instances, where discussion of Harrop is pretty active, they even federate with kiwifarms.cc/
Farrow isn't a terf though, she's a right-wing pro-life catholic fundamentalist.

kisskiss mukbang

kiwifarms.net
Indulge my narcissism - let's talk about me!

****SPERGE ALERT****

I'm not going to lie, when a thread was first set up about me on here, I was naturally enough, dismayed.

I remember someone, think it was @Trig.Point saying that I was like a Catholic Chris Chan. Not being versed in Christory I didn't fully understand the reference but I put my time in isolation from 'rona to good use and caught up on the entire saga.

Trig was right. My reactions to the amount of sheer insanity I have been subjected to over the years have been very much like those of early/classic Chris. I empathise with the Chris back then (though obviously not the degenerate Christine of today, yikes!)

It took me a long while to viscerally understand that ignoring the trolls really is the best thing to do, but it is exceptionally hard, especially if you happen to have the 'tism running through your veins. A lot of the time I reacted because I was desperate for it to stop, I was terrified and I didn't quite know what to do. I was looking not for attention, but for a mythical white knight to come and slay the dragons.

I'm still prone to sperging and defending myself, but I'm gradually beginning to get myself in check. It's been one heck of a ride, what with 2 lolsuits and threats of prison.

Which leads me to my next request which I am going to make publicly in the interests of transparency.

*****GROVEL TO DEAR LEADER******

I know I am probably a cow, but thanks to the public nature of my work, I can't exactly just 'get off the internet'. I also accept that I am most definitely not 'normal' or neurotypical. People in my line of work, aren't. I live and breathe my causes,.

I know I cannot stop people from talking about me on the net or on here.

But.....

I hate the fact that my name is included in the title of this thread as though there is some sort of moral equivalency between the 3 parties named. Or that it's been some tit for tat.

Is there any chance at all, you could think about removing my name from the title of this mess? I'm not asking for deletion of my thread, and you might want to reactivate it, but I want, as much as I can to try to move on from this and it's really hard when there's an entire thread ,titled with your name, on here just because you happened to be one of the more colourful or interesting orbiters.

Give me all your finest puzzle pieces.
I genuinely think the name should be removed from the thread. It was random and weird to gatheryou all

kisskiss mukbang

kiwifarms.net
Its top lip is subsiding like a deflating white wall tyre. Can you imagine the devastation inside that gob? Does the NHS cover dentures? Kids, just a reminder, look after your teeth and your jaw will not win the race against your top lip.
dentures yes but not pretty ones. you can't choose your shade. of which i'm throwing massive amounts to ah. ugly twat.
eta there is already a terf thread
also to add that i despise farrow. homophobe.

Last edited:

kisskiss mukbang

kiwifarms.net
Challenging the Troon ascendancy in the UK, defending JK Rowling or promoting LGB rights, is not the function of Kiwi Farms.

This is a comedy site, dedicated towards laughing at people with an internet presence, as has been pointed out time and time again by the owner it's not a political site or some sort of free speech platform.

The Political and current affairs board on the site exists on sufferance, the moderators want nothing to do with it and Null hates the user base.

Threads on British Trannies and their orbiters, are held in even less regard than A&N. In fact a thread that has anything to do with the UK, had better keep it's head down, as the owner of the site has gone into great detail on numerous occassions about how much he despises the UK and its population.

not by us you cunt JK is the queen

gretag

kiwifarms.net

If it's just a comedy site and no more I'm not sure why you would be concerned that Journalists should treat the site as a reference source or not. Specifically relating to a comment I believe you made about Sonia Poulton being the only one to quote here as a source

From what I've read so far its largely a thread laughing at certain troons who in the main are British that's true ,and some of those troons appear to register here apparently to dispute what's said about them ?

But disagreements on the threads I've read so far, regardless of topic seems to be the norm . I haven't seen anything yet to suggest this is a thread other than to point and laugh as opposed to being dedicated to some cause or another .
I'm guessing a fair number who read and may post here aren't actually British themselves if that matters

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net

I kind of work on the basis that Null largely hates everyone, and that's fine. My suggestion wasn't about co-opting the Farms, more about a thread for laughing at the distinct community that are the lolcows from the UK. It's basically janitorial, to keep British troonery (and associated sperging) contained and to discourage the site's use as a forum for settling scores via socks and proxies.

Let's be honest, on their own almost no-one we have to offer (in this particular arena) is of much interest to anyone. A few burn moderately bright for a short period then go into a bit of stasis: still just active enough to keep threads occasionally bumped, not enough of any interest to qualify for cowdom (see Tony Halliday, Mitchell G Slater who have threads of their own and Nat Petrelli, John Prior, Colin Montgomerie etc who are regular features of the Tranny Sideshows thread).

If it's just a comedy site and no more I'm not sure why you would be concerned that Journalists should treat the site as a reference source or not. Specifically relating to a comment I believe you made about Sonia Poulton being the only one to quote here as a source

From what I've read so far its largely a thread laughing at certain troons who in the main are British that's true ,and some of those troons appear to register here apparently to dispute what's said about them ?

But disagreements on the threads I've read so far, regardless of topic seems to be the norm . I haven't seen anything yet to suggest this is a thread other than to point and laugh as opposed to being dedicated to some cause or another .
I'm guessing a fair number who read and may post here aren't actually British themselves if that matters
Oh, this thread is undoubtedly a bin fire, largely because it has been coopted by a bunch of fucking nonentities, their orbiters, and a whole fucking slew of socks using it to try and score points.

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
I think all British people should be gathered into the same place, and then it should be set on fire.
Just put on a hi-vis jacket, carry a clipboard, and sound authoritative and you'll get it done in double-quick time. We're all far too polite and compliant to not do as we're told.

I'd wish the same on Americans, but you're all good enough at killing each other without needing the additional help.