The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i am gay. i agree with other people's right to gay bash.
eta we need to stop seeing gay people as victims.
No, we trans folx will always be victims, cisgender folx will always suppress our joy. Harrop was trying to help others and he got threatened by thoughtless bigotry for his trouble.

Make no mistake, though, the moral arc of the universe always bends towards justice and soon you TERFS will bend over for us as our willing sexual playthings. You'll have joyous tears in your eyes at your redemption.

Last edited:

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well this thread went to shit.
Scared, bigot? Your retrograde Tory allies might have put the boot into Adrian but we'll be back. We trans folx existed for thousands of years before the puerile Western idiocy of the 'gender binary' came about and we'll outlast you all.

Last edited:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Scared, bigot? Your retrograde Tory allies might have put the boot in Adrian but we'll be back. We trans folx existed for thousands of years before the puerile Western idiocy of the 'gender binary' came about and we'll outlast you all.
White cishet allies are no real loss tbh.

Just like this gay collaborator is going to be seen as 'no real loss' by her nazi/terf friends when she gets what's coming.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White cishet allies are no real loss tbh.

Just like this gay collaborator is going to be seen as 'no real loss' by her nazi/terf friends when she gets what's coming.
In our crew if they get uppity we make sure we pressure them into fellating our heckin' valid trans dicks and becoming part of our harem.
This is totally a thing we do. Totally.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In our crew if they get uppity we make sure we pressure them into fellating our heckin' valid trans dicks and becoming part of our harem.
This is totally a thing we do. Totally.
I just rape people in public toilets. The really difficult part is getting through the door while presenting masculinely but once I'm in it's extremely easy to rape a screaming woman for fifteen minutes without anybody hearing or trying to stop me.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just rape people in public toilets. The really difficult part is getting through the door while presenting masculinely but once I'm in it's extremely easy to rape a screaming woman for fifteen minutes without anybody hearing or trying to stop me.
Is that rough trade something you'd recommend branching out into?

You see, the only reason I became trans was to sexually enslave innocent Conservative white women or butch lesbians. I never even suffered from gender dysphoria: all I had to do was tell my gp I felt I was a woman (I had to stop myself from laughing) and I got started the next day. I was 8 years old and my parents were charged with transphobia when they suggested I wait.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
This year has been one of my favourite things…
Tranny adjacent GP suspended,
All our predictions were so, so upended,
Tribunals functioned like well oiled machines
Trannies are losing their power behind the scenes.
Puckering lips blowing sweet little kisses
Beckiebabe leaking, he’s everyone’s missus
Adrian having no presents for the tree
Josh wigging out it’s all me me me me.

Merry Christmas to all, this thread is dying if not dead. We need a Christmas miracle.

Last edited:

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
The thread needs a swift trip to dignitas, that can hardly be disputed at this stage. Harrop the vile misogynistic AIDS-riddled tadpole has been publicly neutered in an excruciatingly embarrassing tribunal. We won’t hear from him again, against all odds he has finally learned who’s in charge - and it’s not troons. God help the sick fuck’s confused patients.

Anthony George Halliday (aka Beckibabez, aka Judicial Cat, aka Fat Steph, aka not Female, aka Big Tone™️ aka Julie’s ghost, aka violent confirmed nonce Stephanie Hayden) is losing his limited faculties and Nicklin J has shut his primary income stream down. Babbling incoherent rubbish to Siberian insomniacs on RT about gender law has a shelf life, unlike the plastic lady blouses, sorry blouse, he purchased from BooHoo.

Farrow is a low-yield cow and was never worthy. The only reason she was dragged into it was because troons HATE women, especially outspoken women. Apart from that she can continue to scandalise the church roof replacement committee from time to time…and that’s about all.

John Prior and his phenol formaldehyde resin based wigs provide more milk on their own. Take this…a crude 2D representation of a couple of corpses from circa 400b.c. you could be forgiven for thinking…
07F075FA-B16D-4CEA-8DCA-2BA70B149E7C.jpeg

He must have smeared the lens with some of that polyfilla he slaps all over his face. Poor kids.

UK troons are now firmly past their peak, back to the shadows lads…and drop the ‘trans community’ link to dysphoric teen girls, it’s really not a good look.

RealMuthaForYa

Who put 50 tons of shit on the Foreign Office roof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TribunalTruth has emerged as a Harrop friendly space, putting his case as a heroic defender of the Troon cause. Hop along Phillimore suspects it’s being run by A(I)de himself.
Whoever it is they’re crap at covering their tracks. The Twitter account’s associated email is tribunaltruth@gmail.com, this gmail account has a UK based mobile number ending in “17”.
So, if anyone has Ade’s number, or any of his associates, and it ends thus, we have a smoking gun. Not that I give a shit tbh, since rationing my engagement with Britbong’s rancid Troon colony I’ve felt much cleaner.
A15650C9-4EC7-4C2E-AE84-F870212C4889.jpegCB5FDDBA-4DF9-4408-9227-A70AD8D5EDD2.jpeg18D4DA42-F134-4AFF-B319-211DD36170D8.jpeg5BD4253F-5233-4503-9505-963464E14118.jpeg

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
kiwifarms.net
In 2020 a parody sock was set up about me on Twitter.
E624D7E7-C5BC-40E9-B5A4-773694582AD8.jpeg
It got very cross when I was “disrespectful” to a doctor by posting an Alan Partridge gif.
8C457489-51A5-4D3F-A201-2192B40F5594.jpeg
That person also used a phone number ending in 17. What a coincidence!

Last edited by a moderator:

kisskiss mukbang

kiwifarms.net
tbh i hate that i have to call you a hateful cunt whenever we encounter. i am a very happy gay and felt so offended when you did your spiel on tv, my lovely well educated so well looked after kids saw it and as im a massive dyke they cried. you did so much harm.

In 2020 a parody sock was set up about me on Twitter.

It got very cross when I was “disrespectful” to a doctor by posting an Alan Partridge gif.

That person also used a phone number ending in 17. What a coincidence!
like do you understand that. you moan non stop about your family being harmed. but you made my kids cry.