The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

gretag

kiwifarms.net
Tribunal truth has been registered since January 2017 and almost certainly did not register with that name, but has changed its name since then to tribunaltruth
This is its twitter unique number . If it name changes again the number will remain the same on any changed name which means you will know it was previously tribunaltruth because it will always have that number

imageedit_1_3368499109.jpg
I would think they used an old account because a new one given what its doing would be more likely to be banned than an old one

If it is the same telephone number, it looks to be one in use if its lasted about 5 years,and not a throwaway number

I can't see that farrowworld exists anymore so either its been deactivated or has changed its name

A search at that time produced this

ETGoueNX0AAlg3k.jpeg
ETGoueHWoAAcQhX (1).jpeg
Could be just coincidence of course that kate used the same email provider as farrowworld, bit harder to claim coincidence that the telephone number associated with farrowworld, is now associated with tribunaltruth ie the number which ends in 17
But Kate's involvement looking at just the above isn't conclusive until that is you look a bit further and all appear linked to Kate ie abadgirly aka katybops

abadgirly ie Kate has since changed the email address associated with her abadgirly account since that screen shot was taken imageedit_6_3861214104.jpg

Which is kind of Kate as it's a gmail account she changed it to.And guess what telephone number she registered that gmail account with?
Yes the same telephone number ending in 17
What a surprise

imageedit_4_9293166424.jpg

So, Kate and farrowworld both were using the same email provider which we knew at the time, and the same telephone number which we know now, but didn't then
Kate and tribunaltruth appear to be using the very same telephone number farrowworld used
Farrowworld now tribunaltruth?

Last edited:

RealMuthaForYa

Slow motion. Getting rid of the Albatross.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, Kate and farrowworld both were using the same email provider which we knew at the time, and the same telephone number which we know now, but didn't then
Kate and tribunaltruth appear to be using the same telephone number
Farrowworld now tribunaltruth?
Good work. I wonder, given the determined mood Ma Farrow is in, some sort of legals against Dixie Katie will follow: civil or criminal?

gretag

kiwifarms.net
Good work. I wonder, given the determined mood Ma Farrow is in, some sort of legals against Dixie Katie will follow: civil or criminal?

I would say the evidence is clear that Kate has been involved in trolling Farrow and it's unlikely it was just limited to the two accounts either. Its likely far more extensive

Selection from tribinaltruth ie katybops list of who she's following with that account
CitizenGo....F
University of York...M
Middle Temple..,,Y
Cardinal Nichols...F
Westminster Cathedral..F
Ie accounts that in one way or another link to Farrow, Moody and Yalland

Also a selection of news outlets and journalist including Ben hunte lol
'flogging a deceased horse '

Saddos.....
Joss prior
reporterlal

Last edited:

RealMuthaForYa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben hunte lol
Hunte - useful, illiterate, race hustling, shit stabbing Nubian to Herr Docktor and Uncle Tony. Similar to Dixie Kate. They are both being played by degenerates with no morals. Tony - child rapist; Harrop - sociopathic quack, ex undertaker with an unhealthy interest in the graves of murdered children.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hunte - useful, illiterate, race hustling, shit stabbing Nubian to Herr Docktor and Uncle Tony. Similar to Dixie Kate. They are both being played by degenerates with no morals. Tony - child rapist; Harrop - sociopathic quack, ex undertaker with an unhealthy interest in the graves of murdered children.
Or, y'know, heroes fighting against worthless bigots?

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you rephrase? I don’t understand troonbonics
Nah, cutie, we soon be up in dem guts. This is just a feint, Harrop will win. We are eternal, we are the third sex. We are your betters and you'll soon sublimate yourselves in front of us, staring at our girlcocks in abject and joyous awe.

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear Kate, oh no. Well you’re in a bit of a pickle now aren’t you. One can almost hear the squeaky bum time on that horrible DFS sofa while you watch Homes Under the Hammer on that gaudy 50in plasma with visible cables everywhere. Good job it’s all bought on tick as Mother Caroline is not a merciful or benevolent deity.

Such things happen when you associate yourself with Antoine D’halliday, Shipman II and other Troon adjacent mentalists. They are drawn to the abyss like syphilitic moths to the flame of self-destruction. Another good day for the Terven faithful it must be said.

Speaking of the TERFosphere. Will it not be hilarious when after years of struggle to highlight the madness of gender bullshit some bloke will probably pipe up and get the credit for shutting it down. White van man or Jeremy Clarkson will be hailed as a visionary and the sacrifice and toil of Moody, the cycling martyr, Prof Stock et al will be lost like tears in the rain. That particular milk is ageing nicely in my cellar.

RealMuthaForYa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are drawn to the abyss like syphilitic moths to the flame of self-destruction. Another good day for the Terven faithful it must be said.
Dixie’s own goal is almost as good as child rapist Uncle Tony’s email to a MOTP attending one of his numerous lolsuits using his Becki-babe-Uk email address.

The katybops eBay account has, unsurprisingly, the same mobile number associated.

They are as thick as pigshit.D37C0739-AD53-4087-9101-0522C8F5129E.jpeg

Last edited:

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
The @tribunaltruth Twitter is having a right chimp out.

KatieCreature might be the admin who set it up, but the quasi legal language is that of the absurd Poundland Rumpole himself.

One of the original reasons for his cow status is because the absurd fellow can’t help but to stamp his feet and have an outburst via a sock whenever things don’t go his way.

Remember this:

https://twitter.com/birkbeck_union?s=21

Harrop was Tony’s only respectable witness and now he has been thoroughly discredited.

Or maybe he’s just raging that Harrop’s legal team were wise enough not to rely on any of his statements in their submissions. Or that his only mention in the proceedings was his battery with a golf club.

Expect more spergings and lolsuits. It’s what he does!

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
The @tribunaltruth Twitter is having a right chimp out.

KatieCreature might be the admin who set it up, but the quasi legal language is that of the absurd Poundland Rumpole himself.

One of the original reasons for his cow status is because the absurd fellow can’t help but to stamp his feet and have an outburst via a sock whenever things don’t go his way.

Remember this:

https://twitter.com/birkbeck_union?s=21

Harrop was Tony’s only respectable witness and now he has been thoroughly discredited.

Or maybe he’s just raging that Harrop’s legal team were wise enough not to rely on any of his statements in their submissions. Or that his only mention in the proceedings was his battery with a golf club.

Expect more spergings and lolsuits. It’s what he does!
Tribunal Truth is chumming the waters and baiting hooks faster than a tuna fisher. They obviously hope to lure Farrow et al into a slap fight. It’s clearly some sort of attempted pay back for Harrop’s shredded reputation but he should probably blame Fat Tony and Vice for the assist. And, as Farrow might say, examine his own conscience.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh dear Kate, oh no. Well you’re in a bit of a pickle now aren’t you. One can almost hear the squeaky bum time on that horrible DFS sofa while you watch Homes Under the Hammer on that gaudy 50in plasma with visible cables everywhere. Good job it’s all bought on tick as Mother Caroline is not a merciful or benevolent deity.

Such things happen when you associate yourself with Antoine D’halliday, Shipman II and other Troon adjacent mentalists. They are drawn to the abyss like syphilitic moths to the flame of self-destruction. Another good day for the Terven faithful it must be said.

Speaking of the TERFosphere. Will it not be hilarious when after years of struggle to highlight the madness of gender bullshit some bloke will probably pipe up and get the credit for shutting it down. White van man or Jeremy Clarkson will be hailed as a visionary and the sacrifice and toil of Moody, the cycling martyr, Prof Stock et al will be lost like tears in the rain. That particular milk is ageing nicely in my cellar.
It's not our fault your silly cisgender allies get the attention, sweetie....

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tbh i hate that i have to call you a hateful cunt whenever we encounter. i am a very happy gay and felt so offended when you did your spiel on tv, my lovely well educated so well looked after kids saw it and as im a massive dyke they cried. you did so much harm.

like do you understand that. you moan non stop about your family being harmed. but you made my kids cry.
lol you let me bully you into standing up for your gay self that's worse than not standing up for yourself at all

RealMuthaForYa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TribunalTruth is in full flow, and as @Notso jolly Halliday notes, it’s a chimp out par excellence.
Others have pointed out that Dixie Kate is the child rapist’s useful idiot and she’s handed over control to someone else.
“Chatting Bubbles” is a dead give away when Uncle Tony has control of an attack account. So is the phrase “would do well”. This linguistic tic appears in the latest TribunalTruth rant.

18905B6D-654B-4E74-BCE8-2A15CACA6D4B.jpeg

A Twitter search on Tony using “would do well” shows it’s a favoured phrase of his, and it allows him to maintain a reasonable tone (sic) on his main account, while he uncontrollably rants on TribunalTruth. It’s hilarious: Tony fulminating against Ma Farrow, while the unhinged RLAL has a go at Moody.

Nick Lowe’s “The Beast In Me” is apt:

The beast in me Is caged by frail and fragile bars Restless by day and by night Rants and rages at the stars God help the beast in me

502BD2FA-F216-426F-B61F-F24DA4947351.jpeg
3905AA51-52B0-4B3C-8F1B-0C6694A59155.png

Jump Jet Fanny

Not Identifiable As A Barrister
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of linguistic twinks, sorry, tics, compare:

Screenshot_20211206-191417-740.png

Screenshot_20211206-191434-386.png

With:

Screenshot_20211206-191348-035.png

He's badly mistaken about witness statements being public too. But that is what we should expect from a fake lawyer, fake woman, fake face, fake jet setter, and fake everything. All he can do is project and rage at everyone who has what he cannot through his own ineptitude and criminality. The great tragedy is that if he spent as much time into improving himself as he did stalking and pathologically obsessing over others then he could have something to contribute to society. Instead, he chooses to be consumed by vendettas that are largely in his mind and has nothing to show for it. Whilst even those with his background can be reformed, he chooses to make it relevant with his own behaviour.

I imagine that the Terven are not overly concerned, or intimidated, by the latest lunatic outpourings. Katie, and by extension him, has now been busted. All they have left are unhinged rants into a Twitter void compared to his enemies who have actual platforms. So much narc bomber rage.

Last edited: