The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's probably just saying that to have a defense that she did everything she could (which is nothing) to stop something she had nothing to do with, so she wins the lolsuit she's being threatened with more easily. She certainly knows such a request would never be honored.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
Whoever the author of the letter is, Ze’s been emboldened by LaToyah Markle’s recent win in the increasingly demented Britbong court system. I’ve had lewk at e-filing and cannot see the child rapist having issued proceedings, so I assume if it is the child rapist he’s gone through the recognised protocol that sane people use and issued Moody with a LBA.

Eat to the beat

kiwifarms.net
A little light relief.

65C1D688-F5BD-4F89-9ADA-ABA75519617F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since when do you need consent to publish a letter some retard sends you?
Since never, but in Tard World, you can actually have to spend money to pay some lolyer to argue about this against some sped who sues you about it, even though this is the sort of obviously dumb bullshit where a judge should be able to look at the claim and realize that it is frivolous on its face and then fine whoever filed it.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't have to. Lawyers cost a lot more than an oxycontin-addicted unemployed miner willing to hide in a bush and half-brick somebody in the back of the head once a week until they drop their suit.
But yet you didn't do that to the Pederast of Welwyn Garden City.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When bitches say night I tell them it's day.
Tell it long enough and they will believe it because that is the way bitches operate. And by long enough I mean long.

Prolego

kiwifarms.net
To save anyone else the hassle of typing that link out, here's a clickable version. Be warned, it's as dull as fuck.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
TLDR:

Tony doesn’t want you to know his claim that after he appeared on ITV News at Ten, they were reported to Ofcom, the Britbong media regulators, for featuring a fake lawyer and passing him off as a real one.

Edit: and that he’s a nonce. He doesn’t want you to know that either.

Last edited: