The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
The domestic abusing drug taker needs to stalk Moodz time-line again.

She never said he wasn't being sued. She said he wasn't being sued for defamation because paid for advice from counsel he cannot afford was that he lacks credibility to defame anyone. That means his endless screeching about abuse that unlikely happened given the affair and keylogging receipts in this very thread are not taken seriously by anyone outside his demented Troon circle. She made it very clear that other torts, such as harassment, were very probable. Presumably, that was explained in the same advice from where that screengrab comes from. But I dunno.

The issue for her must surely be: does she want to bankrupt someone already broke to score a moral victory? No doubt we'll find out within weeks.

If a KF er wants to help her out they could also grab the likes and RTs on that post which I'm sure he won't delete.

The more he posts the worse he makes it and he's just too fucking thick to get it.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
Word in North Liverpool is that Prior's long abused GF has left the family home for a few days 'to clear her head'.

She's gone to stay at another Prior house, a brother of a certain abusive drag queen!

Looks like the downtrodden poor girl needs a straight man to look after her and a real man in the bedroom not some drug addled layabout who can't get hard coz of the illegal hormones he's gets from the dark Web.

I do hope John doesn't read this and go into a sperging narc rage, it would be awful if he knew he's the local gossip around Northside and esp The Albany.

Mmm, Delicious.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Two gay men in drag enjoy themselves at the Lisbon gay bar.
tweet.jpg

Let's take a look at some reviews on TripAdvisor.
lisbon.jpg

RealMuthaForYa

Jezze - She fell funny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Btw John if money ain't important, who pays for your nights out at the Lisbon with the other fat tranny you hang out with??
Hes hanging out a lot with that obese Troon “Holly”. The benefits and Suzanne’s side hustle of paper clips and beads fashioned into tacky adornments probably stands him a couple of rounds.

The issue for her must surely be: does she want to bankrupt someone already broke to score a moral victory? No doubt we'll find out within weeks.
Prior lives in low grade social housing, he’s got nowt to liquidate.

DBF473EA-C8DA-4DF1-A521-B33D20DA3135.pngA4550C92-DE70-469D-A152-7F6CBD98FAB9.jpeg

She's gone to stay at another Prior house, a brother of a certain abusive drag queen!
Which one? At least the sex will be safe(r), she won’t have to endure John’s shitty girly knob after he’s been tupping “Holly” up the Council.
CD78C133-BF2E-4AF7-B109-28C3DC13748B.jpeg9D0756F0-BF5C-4DEB-847E-392B2AFFBC08.jpeg

Gotta be said, I’d love to see him and “Holly” doing a karaoke down the Lisbon. The stuttering fuck.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Crop_17_01_2022_01_45_25.jpg
    Crop_17_01_2022_01_45_25.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Crop_17_01_2022_01_46_24.jpg
    Crop_17_01_2022_01_46_24.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 71

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• FB3746FC-057F-4314-855F-78CFF5B0C960.jpeg
    FB3746FC-057F-4314-855F-78CFF5B0C960.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 24

topper

Look into the light Carole-Ann
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's clit probably left in disgust and is living under an assumed name in Toronto.

Interesting and unusual that he chopped himself out of the picture he posted on Twitter , especially since that looks like another new wig . Must have run out of filters and trial Photoshop time. I Think he was trying to falsely suggest she was singularly responding to online criticism, rather than having a jokey twosome with Lurch.
You look like an ugly middle aged git in a frock and wig John , because that's what you are .

I did notice in one of his older pictures his left eye sometimes wanders off in a slightly different direction to his right as it does in this one.
X eyed

John seems upset again.
John .If anyone slaps on 3 inches of makeup it may cover wrinkles , but like soft filters, lighting, and editing tools, it's not real. It wont reverse the ageing process, change your big nose, wingnut ears , bald head , x eyes , or odd looking face. And since you're so abusive to others, I don't feel the need to be diplomatic about your ugly features.
Tip though , don't let the mesh your fake hair is woven into, show in the hairline as in your current picture
here

imageedit_1_7772277959.png

You can put on as many cheap wigs and app!y as many filters etc as you like, but this is who you are here
imageedit_37_2388888617.jpg
A male who wants to wear women's clothes and listen to them urinating in women's toilets. A transvestite and a nasty little one at that.

Creepy looking baldy

Last edited:

topper

kiwifarms.net
Oh poor John.
Poor Poor John.

We would disbelieve the rumours about your estranged GF alas any woman could of been that voice.

Obviously not a Tranny like yourself, NOW THAT voice is unmistakably male.

You need to spend less child allowance money on drugs and a bit more on voice coaching......

John has been chopping pictures again. This time of the person sat next to him in the poverty carriage next to his wiffy old poncho. Could have been anybody with lines delivered with all the drama of one of Johns wigs.
0/10

You should get your cross eye checked by the way

And if youre both not at home again, and your children have special needs, who is looking after them if one goes into a seizure ?

Last edited:

topper

kiwifarms.net
Is he in the NE ??
Last I heard he was claiming to be in Cornwall but unusual for him, he only provided a few pictures of local scenery without himself in shot, which is normally his first picture .
Not a sign of Tony the nonce in any of them and he was tweeting the same boring drivel during his alleged visit.
J6875rtg.jpg

Perhaps you should go somewhere like America, Tony?
Oh I forgot he can't go there now with his criminal record
Same with other places .
Currently I see he's ' advising ' Australia , a place that wouldn't have him .
Has to be Scunthorpe again then.

For those trannies fond of filters and editing.
On the left is how Tony sees himself , 0n the right is how everyone else sees him in reality.

The tranny fixation with photo editing

download (27).jpeg

Last edited:

topper

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps one of the 626 has invited him up norf ?

You might be right on the scout meeting then, though can't see anything on a quick glance at his timeline , and no pictures so far.
He's getting very sloppy about posting pictures these days.

For John
See you have a fan John

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
Hello Joss,

d0a6c80943962a3ff933fd1cd6f248b6.jpg

The reason we know - yes, know - that you, your convicted paedophile friend, and likely a cast of criminals and degenerates that surround you - have accounts here (albeit now threadbanned ones) is because some of your complained of posts that you have screenshot and whinged to 8.6k fellow degenerates about are private.

That means you have to be logged in to read them.

A little more compelling evidence than "I was in a group and something ended up on here but I can't provide the receipts just like I can't provide evidence of anything I say about Ma Farrow and Moodz beyond gossip."

You fucking council estate flea ridden girlfriend abusing shroomed out of your tiny mind parental failure of a man. Have you ever, in your waste of a life, ever read a fucking book or done anything beyond trash far more accomplished women than you on Twitter? You reveal your abusive nature by targeting, not men, but woman after woman after woman. Is that because you will never be one and your only validation is through the perverts, criminals, and paedophiles that follow you?

I feel for your daughters, I really do. You have removed one from school, to what? Homeschool? You can't even tell what a woman is so how the fuck can you home school them to any competent degree? No way do they have a proper study environment in that weed infested house that looks like something the zombies took over in Last Of Us. Do they read? Will they be taking exams? Going to college? Or just on the benefit merry-go round and popping out more kiddos in the poverty cycle? Your own lack of ambition, degeneracy, and abuse has trapped the next generation. It's fucking tragic.

Enjoy being busted,

Love the guys at Bummer Command.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
John, this has nothing to do with Mother Farrow or the Lesbian.

It's more due to two facts.

1. Post a fuckin photo of yourself from now.

A photo that isn't filtered, photoshopped, in a extremely ill fitting wig , showing your real hair and no make up.

Let's see the REAL you, not your warped drag queen version of a woman.

2. It's not even the drugs or your a bad dad that doesn't provide for your kids, they are too old now to save, the damage you have done to them means their future is already written in stone.

It's the fact you hate women, the one thing you aspire to be but can never have.
You can call them Gobshites or cranks all you like, it won't help your emotional state and your inability to live as a man.
Your GF has little sympathy from us as she has prioritised you before the welfare of your kids and has put up with your emotional abuse and made the kids live in that dysfunctional environment.

We aren't jealous John of you 'living your best life without dead eyes'.
We merely take the piss out of you because basically you serve no other purpose on this earth apart from keeping WISH in business buying cheap wigs from them.

That photo at the wedding is the REAL you John. You haven't left him behind, he's merely lost some weight and wears a dress now instead of a suit. We could say anything vile to you John but our words will never cause as much hurt as that photo does to you because you still see it everytime you catch your reflection in a mirror and no amount of HomeBargains make-up you plaster over your stubble will change that.

You're merely a poor excuse of a man that hates women and quite frankly deep down you hate yourself even more.

Your only redeeming grace is that you're not Fat Tony and even that fuckin nonce has his own hair.

Attachments

• FJUcCqRWYAEF9fH.jpeg
    FJUcCqRWYAEF9fH.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net

A photo that isn't filtered, photoshopped, in a extremely ill fitting wig , showing your real hair and no make up.

2. It's not even the drugs or your a bad dad that doesn't provide for your kids, they are too old now to save, the damage you have done to them means their future is already written in stone.

It's the fact you hate women, the one thing you aspire to be but can never have.
You can call them Gobshites or cranks all you like, it won't help your emotional state and your inability to live as a man.
Your GF has little sympathy from us as she has prioritised you before the welfare of your kids and has put up with your emotional abuse and made the kids live in that dysfunctional environment.

We merely take the piss out of you because basically you serve no other purpose on this earth apart from keeping WISH in business buying cheap wigs from them.

That photo at the wedding is the REAL you John. You haven't left him behind, he's merely lost some weight and wears a dress now instead of a suit. We could say anything vile to you John but our words will never cause as much hurt as that photo does to you because you still see it everytime you catch your reflection in a mirror and no amount of HomeBargains make-up you plaster over your stubble will change that.

You're merely a poor excuse of a man that hates women and quite frankly deep down you hate yourself even more.

Your only redeeming grace is that you're not Fat Tony and even that fuckin nonce has his own hair.
The level of filters and the amount of photoshopping is unsustainable. It’s not fair on men like Joss Prior and Fat Tony who have so much work to do to pass. * they don’t pass.

Close family and friends, and the general public should be required to wear VR headsets when trannies are around. The guys can just have stick on dots a la Black Mirror that tell our headsets that we are looking at a true woman. It’s a bit of work but likely to be more believable than the current arrangement. Oh, but don’t speak. Fat Tony and Joss no amount of processing power will translate your gruff and breathily implausible bacteria gusts ( tbf this is aimed more at Tony Tombstone Teeth) into a woman’s voice. In the meantime they should use a paper bag with a lipstick face drawn on it for their punters. Believe me, they’ll appreciate it.

edit: Joss stop trying to get your own thread. Never gonna happen unless maybe you post an unedited current real picture of yourself, as requested. So we can judge the “progress” you keep boasting about.

Last edited:

topper

kiwifarms.net

As MT PH and 626 has said and I agree , you see your transition as some fountain of youth which turns back time and recreates old Joss in some new form. Some elixir which regenerates you into a new body, with new hair, new non wingnut ears , small nose not that big snout, the lot
Its nothing more than an illusion caused by lots of makeup, a wig filters and editing.
You're still the same bald big nosed wingnut narcissist you ever were . What's more you are 10 years older than when that wedding picture was taken.

You have no formal academic qualifications and spend your life on the internet talking trash and abusing women far better educated . Your partner appears to spend her life playing console games . Its not just the financial poverty its the poverty of expectation that will grind your children down before they even know it. And by then it will be too late.
I'm unconcerned about you.
My concern is the damage you've done to your children which is largely now baked in,and others online you regularly abuse like its your right . Its not .
Others have approached you with extreme tact and diplomacy and yet you've been just as abusive to them as you have many others.
It seems you and Harrop are much the same in that respect . He will never learn and neither will you .

Last edited:

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
....Anyway back to Fat Tony.

Tony! How's the north east this morning?

Bit cold up there today mate, wear your thermals or your man bits might freeze.
Where’s the receipts for Tony’s trip to the north east? I can see receipts for a trip to Cornwall but nothing for Sunderland or anywhere in the north east. Are you just making it up? @topper sperging that Prior has no formal academic qualifications. Neither has Farrow. So what?

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
Where’s the receipts for Tony’s trip to the north east? I can see receipts for a trip to Cornwall but nothing for Sunderland or anywhere in the north east. Are you just making it up? @topper sperging that Prior has no formal academic qualifications. Neither has Farrow. So what?
Adrian, please fuck off.

Isn't there some kids you can mutilate and fill them with pills with Helen for shits and giggles?