The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

topper

Look into the light Carole-Ann
kiwifarms.net
Good Lord!!!

You have to wonder at how Hayden can keep a straight face when he claims others have to rely on funding via some group policy , which is usual for all journalists.

Just to remind the CONVICTED kiddy abuser, the STATE funds ALL of his lolsuits NOT Hayden because Hayden claims he has no money , to the court at least
The taxpayer has paid some £200,000 to £300,000 in costs for his vexatious litigation recently and he's been rumbled by Nicklin. Without that scam he would have issued NONE.
Robust and ferocious lmao
Tony , as a 26 year old you couldn't even cope in an altercation with an old man without needing a golf club to hit him with , and he died not long after.

The only recent legal win he's had was when the other side didn't turn up or participate

Mad Simon Just desperately trying to convince everyone he isn't Simon Just spinning madly like a loose crackerbox firework ... lol

Poor old bald John threatening a blog lol
Try a new approach John like spending some relevant time with your daughters .
Don't forget your youngest is immuno compromised and you claim to be a hermit who doesn't go out
Yet twice this week without mask you have..With partner and now looking to get shagged at a cottage. Can't see a problem there lol
Bet visitors to Bedlam had a more meaningful experience in observing nutjobs than watching the collective whackos .

Will uncle Tony be crying in court again like he did with judge Nicklin ?
Oh I do hope so!!
Tony will be handing out becki babe business cards to the Lawyers and court staff , as he wafts through court in his best Oxfam shirt, jacket and £9.99 dirty trainers

Last I heard it was claimed Harrop was in some exotic location, now its claimed he's in the US ...yeah right
Lol

Just will be shitting himself as usual trying to work out who to blame first.

If you get Prior in court it will be like some mad sperge, with him rambling on to the judge about how he's the victim and obscure Twitter battles, and would the judge like a quick one in the court toilets at break?
He will be trying to dance in the robing rooms, insisting they must let him and Holly in it they will be reported .

Troon TV
I hope Farrow gets them all.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
By my reckoning ( and I'm shit at maths),
Fat Tony has issued over 28 lol suits.
Mother Farrow should contact each and everyone of them and get any Info on the fat fuck, they shouldn't be too hard to find.

Which could work because........

Word on the Troon grapevine is Simon is shitting himself somewhat over what he's exposed to and the scrutiny he could be under if the threats of legal action come to fruition.
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that Mother Farrow could somehow find it in her religous and god fearing heart to temporarily forgive him and keep his name out of this and save his blushes ( and having to join the Troon adjacent witness protection programme).

Obviously in exchange for some Top Shelf PROOF and EVIDENCE of Becki being a naughty boy.

Pure speculation of course but with Simon and Baby Shipman jumping ship, things aren't looking too rosey at the moment for our Bobble Hatted Jizz filled legal impersonator.

Delicious.

RealMuthaForYa

Slow motion. Getting rid of the Albatross.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RetardedLOL and Johnny LaRue have joined the Troon Defective Agency and concluded that some random on Gettr is Moody.
5F0129C0-3217-46BA-9A27-3FB45AE371B3.jpeg
They have as many receipts as John Prior has for anything over a fiver in his social housing gaff - none lolz

Last edited:

topper

kiwifarms.net
Just knowing that Fat Tony somehow has unlimited cash for lolsuits against people who hurt his fee fees while many others can't even afford rent makes me MATI.

He swapped his golf club for Help With Fees attacks

However he always over indulges so he's now really in vexatious litigant territory where he may end up on harassment charges. Nicklin wants to deal with all his RCJ cases and has marked his cards , so fat Tony can't issue at will.

Is Prior about to face legals?
Hope he has a court wig

Just it seems could be arrested and his equipment seized again.

We await developments lol

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
He swapped his golf club for Help With Fees attacks

However he always over indulges so he's now really in vexatious litigant territory where he may end up on harassment charges. Nicklin wants to deal with all his RCJ cases and has marked his cards , so fat Tony can't issue at will.

Is Prior about to face legals?
Hope he has a court wig

Just it seems could be arrested and his equipment seized again.

We await developments lol
Let’s just for the sake of amusement accept that Just could be arrested or Uncle Tony may end up on harassment charges. You’ve just given them both a cast iron defence to argue that they are being harassed by supportive socks on here. You’ve also given Just time to clean his devices and make sure they are nowhere to be found when the Rozzers come a calling, which will probably be sometime around 37th of Neverbury in the year not happening. There is a well known saying “It’s not what’s said that matters but what’s NOT said”.

The way you and “ManTickle” have been sperging tells everyone that “Moodz” and Caroline have the sum total of shit chance of getting any institution to proceed. Harassment is probably timed out and vexatious litigation is quite precisely defined and unless I’m missing something there is not a single receipt to show that any of Uncle Tony’s Legals have been struck out as totally without merit. I’d say there’s more chance of someone producing receipts for Uncle Tony’s alleged visit to Sunderland last week than anything “Topper” alleged.

Things might get interesting but just not in the way Topper Farrow claims.

On an unrelated matter MicroTerf is “Moodz”. Anyone with a single brain cell could work that one out. “Moodz” is just not that stealthy. I’m sure Troon Towers will be keeping a watching brief on developments with MicroTerf.

Agent Smith standing easy for now 😎

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
Hahahahaha. Yes Cazza, never change.

F309B005-64F4-42AD-A36A-3F78EAD4151A.jpeg

With one hand start a go fund me to end the sick twisted online harassment, with the other hand needle (pun intended) the fat “legally trained” penis-having transvestite nonce.

I’ve got to give it to you, you are consistent. Much as we all love a spectacular zinger burn on big Tone it’s the hard graft of this kind of day-to-day trolling that keeps us in business. Well played ma’am.

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
AgentSmith, who is clearly not AgentJust or AgentIndecentAssault, is an obvious plant, and is posting the kinds of things that led to this thread being closed before. I hope the mods consider threadbanning, but save for that, I am placing it on ignore. Every interaction with Just-Hayden has me feeling like I need a very long shower.

topper

kiwifarms.net
Well, AS the ' I'm just one random person wanting to contribute' didn't last long lol

Uncle Tony's poor educashun, his use and misuse of English is well known. As is his reliance on certain phrases and terms .
Just said the same in 2017 I'm told,before he was arrested so must be right then lol.
I'm Just some random person posting on kiwifarms which would mean nowt in court I'm afraid .

Yeah, I mean who wouldn't take legal advice from someone with 21 convictions and a term inside? Lol

Public domain info old chap, on which I'm commenting.
But 21 fails isn't a great calling card ,just saying like .

Last edited:

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
Well, AS the ' I'm just one random person wanting to contribute' didn't last long lol

Uncle Tony's poor educashun, his use and misuse of English is well known. As is his reliance on certain phrases and terms .
Just said the same in 2017 I'm told, so must be right then lol. I'm Just some random person posting on kiwifarms which would mean nowt in court I'm afraid .

Yeah, I mean who wouldn't take legal advice from someone with 21 convictions and a term inside .

Public domain info old chap, on which I'm commenting.
But 21 fails isn't a great calling card , like .
Given the accuracy of the legal information in Agent Smith's post, it's quite possibly either Uncle Tony or Simon Just.

There isn't any 'timing out' in English Law. Tony knows he'll never win on accusations of harassment against Moodz or anyone else, since it's quite clear to anyone (including, it would seem, Nicklin) that their behaviour is reasonable, with is the defence against such allegations.

topper

kiwifarms.net
Some of fat Tony's failures

BD case . Failed but we know from uncle Tony's own admissions to court, he was convicted of sexually assaulting an underage boy, on two counts . A claim his pet gimp Simon Just denied in many tweets.

Scottow case .Ultimately failed, but one result is that we know as a fact, and it's reported as such , Hayden or Halliday as was, has 21 previous convictions, one involving a golf club used against an old man,who later died, as well as fraud and deception convictions, and 6 months spent in prison.

Robust and ferocious legals? lol...like against the Daily Mail?
It failed and Tony's claim was laughed at in court .

Tony cries in court boo hoo hoo, don't mention my convictions.You shouldn't have brought the first two cases Tony lmao

His pet chimp Simon (reporterlal) Just. Many now know who primarily operates that account. How long does he think he can last in that situation before having to drop others in it to try save himself ?
Oh its defamation to say I'm so and so. He should have someone to explain to him libel law, the stupid trolling old man.

AS isn't the only fat Tony and small cowards Troll ID currently is it Tone??
Do you really think a few likes will carry the day and fool anyone?

But tell you what uncle Tone, you go off and go twink hunting with Harrop in the USA, but you can't . Remember now proper receipts ? Not random shots that anyone could have taken.

And I heard your full details have been sent to Costco so who knows what might be mentioned if that case comes to court ?

Your clubs, lol, what is the pedo-about-town without his clubs to try to convince others of his credentials
I understand they have also received a full account with receipts for uncle Tony's past and current activities.

Could mean they may be terminating your membership

As for DWP HB and other benefit claims , think that may be ongoing and would urge others to report the same
Enjoy yourself Tone.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
Let’s just for the sake of amusement accept that Just could be arrested or Uncle Tony may end up on harassment charges. You’ve just given them both a cast iron defence to argue that they are being harassed by supportive socks on here. You’ve also given Just time to clean his devices and make sure they are nowhere to be found when the Rozzers come a calling, which will probably be sometime around 37th of Neverbury in the year not happening. There is a well known saying “It’s not what’s said that matters but what’s NOT said”.

The way you and “ManTickle” have been sperging tells everyone that “Moodz” and Caroline have the sum total of shit chance of getting any institution to proceed. Harassment is probably timed out and vexatious litigation is quite precisely defined and unless I’m missing something there is not a single receipt to show that any of Uncle Tony’s Legals have been struck out as totally without merit. I’d say there’s more chance of someone producing receipts for Uncle Tony’s alleged visit to Sunderland last week than anything “Topper” alleged.

Things might get interesting but just not in the way Topper Farrow claims.

On an unrelated matter MicroTerf is “Moodz”. Anyone with a single brain cell could work that one out. “Moodz” is just not that stealthy. I’m sure Troon Towers will be keeping a watching brief on developments with MicroTerf.

Agent Smith standing easy for now 😎
Adrian.
You numb fuck. We know you're missing being a doctor but you'll soon be back dishing out the pills to the little kids and the middle aged paedophiles with a boob fixation.

You just mind yourself now my dear, You can't afford any more misteps with the GMC.
You've harassed and abused too many women that you're every move is being watched with menstruating eyes and the slightest fuck up you make ( which won't be long because let's face it, you are a total cumstain) they will pounce on you quicker than you can colour coordinate your bookshelf.

You take care now Shipman.

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked for a list of the convicted paedophile's cases. Here you go.

• HQ14D00933. STEVEN P HAYDEN V PAUL MOSS + CASANDRA MOSS
  • HQ14D00933. STEVEN P HAYDEN V MAUNDER TAYLOR + CHRISINE AXTON
  • HQ14DO1719. STEVEN P HAYDEN V MACOLM T HARDY + ALEXANDER USATYKN
  • HQ14D00057. STEPHEN P HAYDEN V MALCOLM T HARDY ( AKA DAVID GREER)
  • HQ16D00815. STEPHEN P HAYDEN V BIRBECK COLLEGE STUDENTS UNION DAVID KIRKMAN, HANA FABER, JONATHAN WARNER, JOHN B LIDNER 111, THOMAS TREVOR BLEWETT NOBLE, ANTHONY AMBROSE, PATRICIA F WING
  • HQ16DO1179 STEPHEN PAUL HAYDEN V PAUL TRACEY.
  • HQ18D03473. HAYDEN V GRAHAM G LINEHAM
  • HQ16D04221. STEPHEN P HAYDEN V JONATHAN R WARNER
  • HQ16D01383. JONATHAN R WARNER V STEVEN P HAYDEN
  • C77YM970 STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V THOMAS TREVOR BLEWETT NOBLE.
  • HQ17X00143. ACTION AGAINST COMMISSIONER OF POLICE OF METROPOLIS
  • QB-2016-000228. STEPHEN P HAYDEN V PAUL TRACEY
  • QB-2019-001268. STEPHANIE R HAYDEN V MUMSNET LIMITED
  • QB-2019-000557. STEPHANIE R HAYDEN V ASSOCIATED NEWSPAPERS + DMG MEDIA LIMITED
  • QB-2019-003246. STEPHANIE R HAYDEN V DR LOUISE JUNE MOODY
  • QB-2019-001517. STEPHANIE R HAYDEN V CAROLINE FARROW
  • QB-2019-000294. STEPHANIE R HAYDEN V KATHERINE SCOTTOW
  • QB-2019-002699. STEPHANIE R HAYDEN V HELENA WOJTCZAK
  • B1/2003/1268. ANTHONY GEORGE STEVEN HALLIDAY V EASYRENTACAR
  • E93LS111. STEPHANIE HAYDEN V MELISSA HOLLY SYMES
  • QB-2020-002196. STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V JONATHAN ROBERT MEESAM
  • QB-2020-002336 STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V ADRIAN YALLAND.
  • QB-2020-003132 STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V CAROLINE FARROW
  • QB-2020-003686 STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V DARREN DUCKWORTH
  • QB-2020-003750 & QB-2020-003817. STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V BRONWEN DICKENSON.
  • QB-2020-004104. STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V JOANI LEONORA WALSH
  • QB-2020-002059. STEPHANIE REBECCA HAYDEN V KELLY
  • <number unknown>. CONVICTED PAEDOPHILE V COSTCO
There may be more in local courts. Of those, he has either offered settlements, lost (Daily Mail, Yalland, Glinner), or discontinued. I believe there was a small payout from the MET after he whinged about WRONGFUL ARREST (after he stalked Mark Gould and handed out the poor man's bank statements outside Birkbeck union) and he "won" £1500 by default after Duckworth simply never bothered to turn up to court - emailing the judge "nah, not happening" isn't a strategy that I'd advise but you have to admire the chutzpah (and he hasn't received anything from that yet either).

It's worth noting the loss to Yalland, an actual barrister, was pretty brutal.

Screenshot_20220123-221440-548.png

The fraudster will, naturally, never pay.

By my calculations - and I encourage someone to write to the DWP pointing out his trooning around the world - he's scrounged about £50,000 in fee remission whilst supposedly having £25K of "share capital" in now defunct "A I Legal." If he can afford to jet set around the world in the same polyester blouse, then he can afford court fees. I suspect, however, he is penniless (indeed, a source who knew him in real life described him to this account as "Living out of a suitcase in squalor") and projects a fantasy life to cope with being such a manifest failure. Notice how you don't see Moodz, Ma Farrow, or Yalland boasting about their lifestyles and travelling "first class?" Those with money simply do, without fanfare. Those without, and with a personality disorder, boast, lie and eventually bring about their own downfall.

Meanwhile, over on Gettr, it's claimed Hayden stole 120k from a bar in Mancs (the account is following all of Hayden's victims). Chimes with reports to this account that he can never cruise for twinks on Canal Street again without an encounter with the pink mafia.

Screenshot_20220123-221733-840.png

Screenshot_20220123-221751-893.png

Screenshot_20220123-221807-379.png

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
As a small but well needed break from fat paedo and his latest spergfest I just want to say....

WTF

Oh, this is definitely not delicious.
It's wrong on so many levels.

The most being, John has had to photoshop his "cleavage " somewhat.
Those pills from the dark Web aren't giving him the titties he desires.

He must be thirsty as fuck posting this.
He doesn't like Tony taking centre stage.

Please have a sick bucket on standby before enlarging pic.

And a hankie to wipe the tears of laughter from your eyes.

Attachments

• FJ0X0eLXMAwq1wR.png
    FJ0X0eLXMAwq1wR.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 40

topper

kiwifarms.net
As a small but well needed break from fat paedo and his latest spergfest I just want to say....

WTF

Oh, this is definitely not delicious.
It's wrong on so many levels.

The most being, John has had to photoshop his "cleavage " somewhat.
Those pills from the dark Web aren't giving him the titties he desires.

He must be thirsty as fuck posting this.
He doesn't like Tony taking centre stage.

Please have a sick bucket on standby before enlarging pic.

And a hankie to wipe the tears of laughter from your eyes.

John hasn't had enough attention today obviously.
He's actually overweight, his own recent video clip had his rolls of fat wobbling all over the place and he could barely squeeze into the gimp two piece he was wearing .
His chest looks more like some builders arse in his other picture so obviously has been changed

The mesh his cheap wig is woven into makes him look like a bigger tit than those on the picture he claims are his.

I know he loves his actual picture taken ten years ago and not faked so I will remind him hes now ten years older
imageedit_1_8656319453.jpg

Enjoy it John in all your baldness lol

This second picture is the one you cropped from the joint picture of you and your 'gf' because you wanted it to fit a fake narrative which it didn't with you in it.Despite claiming S doesn't wear makeup ever ...she is clearly wearing it . So are you except you need a shave, your big nose is still as big , your wing nut ears are covered by the wig but your left eye is wandering all over the place and you look like what you are, an odd looking ageing male in a frock wearing a cheap wig and looking like an Addams family reject .

Attachments

• imageedit_1_8685962516.jpg
    imageedit_1_8685962516.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: