The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

topper

Look into the light Carole-Ann
kiwifarms.net
Not a Prior orbiter, but this is exceptional. His left side is twice the size of his right and he has a right angle for an arm pit.

View attachment 2913805

Someone has moved the pixels in on the facing left side such that part of his left facing leg has been shrunk to the size of a stick and appears to be showing daylight and glare, instead of flesh. Often when you're crudely removing or moving pixels around, you end with unintended collateral damage like that, which you have to fix.
The lighting is apparently natural from the rear yet the skin tones on both arms, sizes apart, are markedly different by quite a variation .The skin tones on both sides of the face however are the same. The facing right arm is scouse white. but yet the right side of the face has the same tone as the left which it wouldn't if the facing right side was being lit from another light source.

His facial tones are the same as the left side of his body as viewed head on, which given hes wearing facial makeup is clearly not right , since he's not going to put make up all over let alone just on one side of his body lol
Scouse white is a common skin tone for those indoors
Clearly we are meant to believe his left body tone matches his make up exactly, save for the other white arm.

His cheap awful wig is picking up artificial light from above, yet not from a stronger light source from the rear window which is where you would expect most of the wig to be highlighted .
Prior is fat, you can see that in the rare unedited clips he's posted . His poncho hides his fat but clearly can't here so
either he's lost about 2 to 3 st in the last week or so, or its faked pic time again.
The shadow cast by the head doesn't actually match that of Priors head outline.
I doubt that head and body belong together and the head was shot under above-lit artificial lighting .

Last edited:

RealMuthaForYa

Slow motion. Getting rid of the Albatross.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone has moved the pixels in on the facing left side such that part of his left facing leg has been shrunk to the size of a stick and appears to be showing daylight and glare, instead of flesh. Often when you're crudely removing or moving pixels around, you end with unintended collateral damage like that, which you have to fix.
John says he doesn’t use PS, but he’s adept at posting long photo rich threads on Twitter showing MariaMac getting twatted by trannies.
But I’m willing to believe Prior: he’s just a grotesque, deformed gimp.
The real question is why a middle aged man is acting like a late teens onlyfans wannabe? A lot of Troons adopt childish and age inappropriate behaviour because they believe their childhood has been stolen, so now they’re their true and genuine self they can mince around being girly and publishing soft core photos of themselves. Demented Troon Petrelli is also thirsty like this, flashing his Troon juice enhanced moobs.
It’s probably a good thing Prior’s youngest isn’t in school. The bullying and pisstaking about Lady-boi John from L4 flashing his man-norks on Twitter is a lot for a young girl to take.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
Not a Prior orbiter, but this is exceptional. His left side is twice the size of his right and he has a right angle for an arm
The outline of his shoulder clearly indicated by his bra strap would require his head to be in the same position as Quasimodo‘s. more proof he’s a fucking gimp. Definitely needs a PS pixel analysis.

Attachments

• 0242F051-0933-475B-BE1D-25E3201F5E26.jpeg
    0242F051-0933-475B-BE1D-25E3201F5E26.jpeg
    842.5 KB · Views: 35

topper

kiwifarms.net
John says he doesn’t use PS, but he’s adept at posting long photo rich threads on Twitter showing MariaMac getting twatted by trannies.
But I’m willing to believe Prior: he’s just a grotesque, deformed gimp.
The real question is why a middle aged man is acting like a late teens onlyfans wannabe? A lot of Troons adopt childish and age inappropriate behaviour because they believe their childhood has been stolen, so now they’re their true and genuine self they can mince around being girly and publishing soft core photos of themselves. Demented Troon Petrelli is also thirsty like this, flashing his Troon juice enhanced moobs.
It’s probably a good thing Prior’s youngest isn’t in school. The bullying and pisstaking about Lady-boi John from L4 flashing his man-norks on Twitter is a lot for a young girl to take.
His kids must have already taken a lot of bullying because of their feckless father.Not that he cares .

He reluctantly agrees one minute he's suffering from male pattern baldness, next he's showing pictures of himself with full hair saying its his!
The troons who appear here are completely INSANE.

Apparently Prior claims we are 'dehumanizing ' him lol
Its clearly an edited picture John. FACT
John the eternal victim while he happily abuses others.
I said you were bald. That's just a FACT ,one you admit one minute and deny the next.
If its a confidence booster as you claim lol, you should be thanking everyone. But you aren't .because its yet more Prior LIES .

Nutcaseprior.jpg

imageedit_2_7334785601.jpg

Happy to oblige . You're FUGLY .
What I despise most is your abuse ...and yes it is abuse of your own family. Your reducing them to nothing. You endanger them with your random sex encounters etc etc and have blighted your daughters futures.
Beyond that since you're abusive to others, about their looks or calling them gobshites cranks, and a whole lot more, let me expand
Your nose is way too big. Your cross eyed needs attention your bald, your features and gob are like melted plastic, blubbery. You look like someone off the SOR and you're just gross taken over all. GROSS . Thank me later hun

And you EDITED out the preamble to that to try to con your numpty supporters with this edited version, just like your fake pic lol

FJ5YcIyX0AkvR-h.png

Last edited:

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Was Harrop struck off the register? I know he was in hot water awhile ago and was facing potential disciplinary action, but I never heard the result.

topper

kiwifarms.net
Was Harrop struck off the register? I know he was in hot water awhile ago and was facing potential disciplinary action, but I never heard the result.
No he was suspended for a month ,and should be back in about 10 days or so.
He's currently either in some exotic place, or the US or at home, depending on which version of Hayden's story, If any,you choose to believe.

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
As previously guessed, RetardedLol has eased off Mother Farrow on his daily/hourly psychotic tweets.

I wonder why that is Tony?

I hear WhatsApp and emails and even covertly photographed meetings are getting viewed by fresh eyes.

Simon really is a fickle lardarse, whereas Becki and his lardarse is just gagging to find out how much he has been exposed to.

After 629 clients, he's well used to being exposed but that's HIV and it's manageable unlike Simon on the other hand who is is not and could spell the end of our favourite Troon.

Delicious.

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
T'is time for a poll!

Who wears the bra better? I-never-ever-photoshop-my-pics-so-the-light-doesn't-make-me-resemble-a-victim-of-imminent-UFO-abduction or Becki-I-meant-to-look-alluring-to-teens-but-inadvertently-transitioned-into-a-flump-Babe?

FJ0X0eLXMAwq1wR.png

Screenshot (27).png

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
T'is time for a poll!

Who wears the bra better? I-never-ever-photoshop-my-pics-so-the-light-doesn't-make-me-resemble-a-victim-of-imminent-UFO-abduction or Becki-I-meant-to-look-alluring-to-teens-but-inadvertently-transitioned-into-a-flump-Babe?

View attachment 2916647

View attachment 2916648
Oh Prior wears it better.
He has the added advantage of being a domestic abuser of such extreme that his daughter had to leave to escape it, his gf has followed suit, the other daughter is a case of fuck knows.

Prior may live in the Scouser version of Cromwell Street but he wears a photoshopped bra better than Becki.

I'm waiting for the Sumner, Prior sunbathing in his back yard patio in his itsy bitsy bikini top, obviously with the shovel hidden out of view.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
As previously guessed, RetardedLol has eased off Mother Farrow on his daily/hourly psychotic tweets.

I wonder why that is Tony?

I hear WhatsApp and emails and even covertly photographed meetings are getting viewed by fresh eyes.

Simon really is a fickle lardarse, whereas Becki and his lardarse is just gagging to find out how much he has been exposed to.

After 629 clients, he's well used to being exposed but that's HIV and it's manageable unlike Simon on the other hand who is is not and could spell the end of our favourite Troon.

Delicious.
I’ve thought a bit about the no mask stance of hospitable Beckie Babe and the likelihood that such a person would have a similar view about condoms when having sex with the numerical equivalent of 3 train carriages at shoulder capacity, not peak. Sure, that dark side of the moon, that impact ravaged landscape, that swaddled well spring of processed Cheaparse Breakfasts is popular, but is it safe?

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
T'is time for a poll!

View attachment 2916647

View attachment 2916648
If stretching credulity is the game, then Fat Tony wins. Notice that these pics are meant to be viewed by the client on his phone as he “discharges his obligations”. Tony has a ripple in his lower back fat where a phone can sit in landscape mode, whereas Joss has a velcro car dashboard phone attachment embedded on the top of his wig. Gobby Scouse Git indeed.

topper

kiwifarms.net
It's a difficult one for many reasons. Not least of which that picture of Prior is clearly a composite .

His chest as he posted just recently looks like some builders backside , but if I were to believe that photo , is now something entirely different. ...yeah right.

That mesh in Johns wig is real lol stuff , since it tells you its a wig in very clear terms and should he ever get stranded on a desert island he can use it to fish with or strain tea out of .

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
T'is time for a poll!

View attachment 2916647

View attachment 2916648
For me the winner is Mister Anthony George Halliday Esq. and this 100% polyamide nightmare 56C pink number. He is beautifully channelling a front row forward from Swansea on his stag-do, before he marries the local blimp he knocked up and gets a job in some godforsaken call centre. A remarkable performance.

A distant runner up is the zero muscle tone new AIDS variant incubator and work-shy absentee father John Prior. I don’t want to be too harsh as he doesn’t look to have long left. I honestly thought he was wearing a full face mask at first glance, Michael Myers style. It’s fucking unbelievable that his kids can drop out of school at 15 and nobody does anything. Maybe his brother will take them in, one can only hope. What a selfish narcissistic piece of shit.

Edit: Moodz changes her profile to a bobble hat to rile fat Tone. Judicial Fat then sends the bizzies round hers. Farrow locks her account a day after starting a crusade. Round and round we go with these clinically insane people.

043496FD-5D51-4B48-B2C6-6523B251CF67.jpeg

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
For me the winner is Mister Anthony George Halliday Esq. and this 100% polyamide nightmare 56C pink number. He is beautifully channelling a front row forward from Swansea on his stag-do, before he marries the local blimp he knocked up and gets a job in some godforsaken call centre. A remarkable performance.

A distant runner up is the zero muscle tone new AIDS variant incubator and work-shy absentee father John Prior. I don’t want to be too harsh as he doesn’t look to have long left. I honestly thought he was wearing a full face mask at first glance, Michael Myers style. It’s fucking unbelievable that his kids can drop out of school at 15 and nobody does anything. Maybe his brother will take them in, one can only hope. What a selfish narcissistic piece of shit.

Edit: Moodz changes her profile to a bobble hat to rile fat Tone. Judicial Fat then sends the bizzies round hers. Farrow locks her account a day after starting a crusade. Round and round we go with these clinically insane people.

View attachment 2917154
I'm not bothered that the Lesbian and Mother Farrow got a knock on the door from Britain's finest.
It's the fact that one of them sperging fuckwits in their dresses or one of their orbiters actually thought I was one of their many socks.

I'm much more fem looking than Louise and I got a blow job from Father Matthews at Easter 1995 so Mother Farrow would definitely condemn me to hell and damnation.

Fraid to tell you boys but I'm no one special, just another fuckwit getting pleasure out of laughing at your Troon antics and delusional minds.

Saying all that, OBVIOUSLY, I will keep trying to guess the Troon socks on here, won't I Tony?

Last edited:

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
The posts over the last couple of days have been funny as fuck and having them end in Ma Farrow and “Moodz” getting a visit from plod is hysterical.. Those two have a drama bus that they seem to be on all day all night all the time, the wheels on the bus go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round! Infinite entertainment and thankfully they never get bored, poking at troons on Twitter, punching them on Gettr and shooting there heads off down here with an AK47

gretag

kiwifarms.net
T'is time for a poll!

View attachment 2916647

View attachment 2916648

I'm gonna say none as I dislike both and they both look like men in drag, which is what they are.

Haven't kept up with latest events, so i don't know who has had a visit from the men in blue, but as far as I know LM CFF haven't got any criminal convictions. Uncle Tony has 21, including a 6 month prison sentence .
Katybops still has her account protected.Her account tribunaltruth has fallen silent , and Just is doing a headless chicken dance.
Uncle Tony may be looking at conviction 22.

I am reminded thinking about Johns cross eyed condition of a procedure that used to be used on certain mental health patients some decades ago, and seems ideal for troons, even down to the name transorbital lobotomy .
A picklike instrument was forced through the back of eye sockets to pierce the the thin bone that separates the eye sockets from the frontal lobes. The pick's point was then inserted into the frontal lobe and used to sever connections…sort of swished around a bit . Have to concede it would help certain troons enormously and so
aptly named.
images.jpeg

Last edited: