The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

topper

Look into the light Carole-Ann
kiwifarms.net
Agent Tony seems to have experienced an alternative Universe in Troon Towers as usual.

Typhoid Katy is ill again with typhoid this week, and has bubonic plague pencilled in for next I hear.

Prior is off on a major bender,because some here outed his fake pics and I called him Fugly.
And his Gettr namesake confirms Priors cross eyed so not only is Prior in a spin but so are his eyes.

Retarded Just must have O/D on some bad shit hallucinogenics cos he's spinning like a mad top
In his coco the clown suit, chasing 3 people who have additionally named him as Simon Just,and threatening them with his house insurance team if they call him that again.
Uncle Tony has gone quiet with tribunaltruth and his outdoor tweets after eating 5 premier Inn breakfasts in a row and 10 cans of fat boy coke.

The only thing from terven central reading public info, is that M F says they had a brief call and a laugh with plod. Not much to see there in comparison with the troon collective i would say.

My ID name just to clarify for certain individuals,comes from Priors name for his hairpieces .
Personally I suggest calling them by their original names , of Rover, Pooch, Rex etc

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
This account has information that yesterday’s dramatic rozzer visit to Doctor Dunce wasn’t down to Uncle T. Sources close to Troon Towers have let it be known that independent and concerned actors contacted the NYP worried about the loopy one’s 24/7 online life of stalking. This Agent cannot comment on Ma Farrow’s claims to have had discussions with the plod but I suspect she is just making the claims up. From what this account has learned we should be describing yesterday as Mad Monday. Remember loonies it’s not what is said but what’s NOT said that counts. Delicious.

A nice big shout out to @626 Squadron. Lots of RAF infrastructure down your neck of the woods Louise, like MICRO(Terf) installations at Menwith Hill and Flyingdales. Unlike Doctor Dunce those RAF installations are far more competent at covering their tracks.

You have a lovely morning now Louise ta ta xxxx

Group Captain (Agent) Smith standing easy.

RealMuthaForYa

Slow motion. Getting rid of the Albatross.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This account has information that yesterday’s dramatic rozzer visit to Doctor Dunce wasn’t down to Uncle T. Sources close to Troon Towers have let it be known that independent and concerned actors contacted the NYP worried about the loopy one’s 24/7 online life of stalking. This Agent cannot comment on Ma Farrow’s claims to have had discussions with the plod but I suspect she is just making the claims up. From what this account has learned we should be describing yesterday as Mad Monday. Remember loonies it’s not what is said but what’s NOT said that counts. Delicious.

A nice big shout out to @626 Squadron. Lots of RAF infrastructure down your neck of the woods Louise, like MICRO(Terf) installations at Menwith Hill and Flyingdales. Unlike Doctor Dunce those RAF installations are far more competent at covering their tracks.

Mate, stop chatting bubbles - lolz

topper

kiwifarms.net

You're like the local corner shop . Never any receipts .
Group Captain ? Lmao
RAFRV helping young boys with their toilet duties then kicked out after a few months after being nicked ..lol
Go book yourself a nice meal at the RAF club , cheer yourself up

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
Seems Agent Adrian/Tony is rather clutching at straws now.
It's got nothing due to the fact that a certain "middle aged" man has come forth has it?

A man who many,many moons ago,whilst underage and still a minor, was assaulted and buggered and now like it in the best of a top Hollywood revenge movie is here to be the star of the final thrilling climatic scene.

I'm pondering just who has coaxed him out to be the surprise ending act?

Is it a double cross from an ally or was it the ace in the sleeve of the protagonist all along?

Now that will be DELICIOUS to sit and watch and worthy of repeat viewing.

You have a lovely day now. xx

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
As your friend “Topper” would say, you’re like the local corner shop, never any receipts.
Oh my Agent !, Topper isn't my friend. Would throw him under the bus as quick as he would throw me if it served our purpose.

A bit like someone has thrown you under it.

Seem a tad anxious but then you should as the pre credits are about to roll.

Take a seat, switch off your cell phone and most importantly of all...Sssshh.

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
Oh my Agent !, Topper isn't my friend. Would throw him under the bus as quick as he would throw me if it served our purpose.

A bit like someone has thrown you under it.

Seem a tad anxious but then you should as the pre credits are about to roll.

Take a seat, switch off your cell phone and most importantly of all...Sssshh.
This is as credible as your claim last week that Uncle T was in Sunderland. Still awaiting the receipts. Do let the farmers know when you’re ready to reveal your star middle aged man. There will be more delays than the last James Bond movie lolz. Careful now @ManTickle don’t want them rozzers calling around again. Some very unhappy pillars of the community busy reporting the gruesome threesome.

Now you have a lovely and enjoyable luncheon but do be careful you never know there might be someone about to be taught an important yet challenging and valuable lesson.

topper

kiwifarms.net
Well now there's a bit of news: Hayden's second action against Glinner has been struck out. See Glinner here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijPVnYYYh-Y.
What's more interesting is that it was struck out last June, but the courts didn't bother telling Glinner's legal team. However, Hayden must have known since then, but kept quiet about it.... I wonder why?
Another fail then for Hayden to add to his collection .

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
Well now there's a bit of news: Hayden's second action against Glinner has been struck out. See Glinner here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijPVnYYYh-Y.
What's more interesting is that it was struck out last June, but the courts didn't bother telling Glinner's legal team. However, Hayden must have known since then, but kept quiet about it.... I wonder why?

Mmmm, Delicious.

Pure coincidence that my previous receiptless gossip was posted mere minutes before Glinner struck.

Now, shall we play the game of guessing who got an exclusive chinwag with the "middle aged" man?

The first act is riveting in this revenge movie, I'm enjoying immensely and savouring every moment because I know for sure there's definitely not going to be a sequel.

Last edited:

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
Why would the courts not tell Glinner’s legal team but tell Hayden? Let me guess it’s all a conspiracy to protect the trans? I think the most likely explanation is both parties are perplexed at an inefficient court service and I wouldn’t be surprised at further developments.

@ManTickle Where is your star middle aged man? Still waiting. Is he in Sunderland darling?

Talking of delicious this account as you would expect of any agent has been meticulously making enquiries. It seems concerns have been raised about our very own @RealMuthaForYa aka as Adrian Yalland of Middle Temple fame. Our beloved unregistered barrister appears to have his own reputational problems. In the interests of fair reporting your agent has obtained a receipt from undisclosed sources. Have a lovely afternoon. Let your agent known when your middle aged friend wants to play.

CC059FD3-2179-4EB7-8742-CC37BC1BAC17.jpegA0518CCC-008E-49DD-BD79-6E51B4923B05.jpeg

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
I do love a good sperging out and an autistic paedo clutching at straws.

Makes a change from clutching young boys I suppose.

Sadly, Adrian (the REGISTERED barrister, NOT the suspended noncing gimp), has played his part in this movie and was merely "deus ex machina" but fret not my darlings, you'll see his name in the end credits although it is rather a blink and you’ll miss it credit.

A tad like someone's rather brief hope of actually having a legal career.

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
I do love a good sperging out and an autistic paedo clutching at straws.

Makes a change from clutching young boys I suppose.

Sadly, Adrian (the REGISTERED barrister, NOT the suspended noncing gimp), has played his part in this movie and was merely "deus ex machina" but fret not my darlings, you'll see his name in the end credits although it is rather a blink and you’ll miss it credit.

A tad like someone's rather brief hope of actually having a legal career.
Come along now do provide receipts. Adrian Yalland is not a registered barrister he is an unregistered barrister meaning Adrian is not entitled to practise as a barrister. I am sure @RealMuthaForYa can explain the difference even for someone like yourself devoid of any brain cells. Feel free to conduct a search of the Bar Standards Board register of barristers and do come back to the forum with a screenshot of our dear Adrian’s entry on the said register. We might be waiting a while lolz.

And do please clarify whether your agent is Tony, the suspended doctor, Reporter Lal, Dixie Kate, the Pope.

I do hope everyone is feeling ok and there have been no unfortunate incidents in recent days. Some voices do appear to be rather silent recently but what would your agent know? I think I might go and watch repeats of ALLO ALLO ALLO 😂

Anyone for Sunderland?

RealMuthaForYa

Slow motion. Getting rid of the Albatross.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am sure @RealMuthaForYa can explain the difference even for someone like yourself devoid of any brain cells.
I feel sorry for Yalland. The more I insist I’ve never met him, never spoken to him, and I’m not him, the more Uncle Tony is convinced we are one and the same.

My years of working in a good old fashioned Victorian lunatic asylum prepared me for what I thought was the full range of human submentality; that was before being introduced to “Steph” and his demented associates.

Exterminate them all.

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
You see Tony/Adrian.
We can read you like a book and know what buttons to press.

The pure fact of highlighting "registered" was enough to expose you.

Now, run along boys.
The Lesbian and Mother Farrow haven't quite finished with you yet.

Neither has a certain surprise third party.

Roll Camera........

Delicious.

Truth Hound

kiwifarms.net
Why would the courts not tell Glinner’s legal team but tell Hayden? Let me guess it’s all a conspiracy to protect the trans? I think the most likely explanation is both parties are perplexed at an inefficient court service and I wouldn’t be surprised at further developments.

@ManTickle Where is your star middle aged man? Still waiting. Is he in Sunderland darling?

Talking of delicious this account as you would expect of any agent has been meticulously making enquiries. It seems concerns have been raised about our very own @RealMuthaForYa aka as Adrian Yalland of Middle Temple fame. Our beloved unregistered barrister appears to have his own reputational problems. In the interests of fair reporting your agent has obtained a receipt from undisclosed sources. Have a lovely afternoon. Let your agent known when your middle aged friend wants to play.

View attachment 2919062View attachment 2919063
Is that posting from Nadine O'Connor (now Taylor)?

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2919062View attachment 2919063
"During a hearing on Friday at London County Court, Judge David Mitchell struck out the O’Connors’ claims, ordering that they pay Ms Nokes and Mr Yalland a combined £10,970 in costs."
Did you really think that Farmers are going to hoover up that shit without even a google quickie?
RMFY - well... he's simply everyone, isn't he? He's Moody, Glinner, Farrow, Yalland, Napoleon, that bloke from the taxi office with the gammy leg, the old biddy who feeds the pigeons in the park....

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
"During a hearing on Friday at London County Court, Judge David Mitchell struck out the O’Connors’ claims, ordering that they pay Ms Nokes and Mr Yalland a combined £10,970 in costs."
Did you really think that Farmers are going to hoover up that shit without even a google quickie?
RMFY - well... he's simply everyone, isn't he? He's Moody, Glinner, Farrow, Yalland, Napoleon, that bloke from the taxi office with the gammy leg, the old biddy who feeds the pigeons in the park....

Quite right Ramon.

Just a shame you didn’t Google a little deeper. I think I prefer what the court has to say rather than some rag. You have a lovely evening now.

7692D90C-D6B3-4A76-A7A7-D64637B2F5BD.jpeg541CEDC7-8A65-4092-BDC1-106C5A854B64.jpeg352FF827-A048-4AE7-A1D4-8535538D9C28.jpeg1C950A4F-E09C-4DCC-A679-1C56E50F56F0.jpeg