The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s insane.

Every time someone is attacked on here or any other platform I am accused and reported to the police, with accompanying fanfare on social media. Given the unstable and deeply unsavoury nature of some of these individuals, who think nothing of going round peoples houses or trying to contact kids’ schools etc, it is extremely disturbing,

I’m not asking for it by being a bit salty on Twitter either.

Even when it’s abundantly obvious that I cannot have been posting, I still somehow cop the blame. The police informed me (with a wry chuckle) that I am being accused of being a “puppet-master”.

My involvement with this site began 3 years ago when I discovered I was being accused, reported to the police and sued over being Troon of the Bailey/Real Mutha for Ya. I have the receipts to demonstrate that RMFY *only* contacted me for the first time after “Legal Aid Sam” posted my phone number on here. I also have the receipts to demonstrate I am not a whole host of other posters either.

I cannot live with this level of harassment and anxiety any longer; every time someone posts on this thread, I get reported to plod and subject another whole sh*t storm on social media.

Which is why in the tradition of every good lolcow, I’m taking steps to stop some of it, because my family cannot live like this.

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
There’s various receipts floating around. Here’s one of you admitting to being Baby Faced Seal.

Attachments

• 01DBCFFE-F54D-4AFC-8011-35BD69303FCC.jpeg
    01DBCFFE-F54D-4AFC-8011-35BD69303FCC.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 57

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Don’t recognise that chat at all, You sure it’s not doctored?

What a shame nobody who believed themselves to have compelling receipts decided to avail themselves of the opportunity have this ‘evidence’ examined and tested in court!

Wonder why?

*edited for SPAG.

Last edited:

topper

Look into the light Carole-Ann
kiwifarms.net
I see something that's claimed to be a message interaction between two people with mention of an ID I personally don't recognise, from an account that's run by uncle Tony but is too afraid to admit that.
I don't see any admission of anything just a piece of a claimed exchange without any context presented by someone who spent months via his now banned proxy account, reporterJust, claiming he had no conviction for kiddy fiddling, a claim we now know to be untrue because Halliday had to reveal that conviction in disclosure .
When you have similar receipts , do come back and let us know Tony
Do have s nice day now.

Last edited:

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
Rare sighting of pre-Troon in the wild. Has it EVER been a remotely normal size? Still, I suppose it avoids the need to have his cock guillotined (this account has been informed it's still attached) since that which is cloaked by a fatberg and that which has been chopped off are visually indistinguishable things.

Screenshot_20220127-103450-003.png

topper

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any receipts for the claims you have had your micro penis removed because others claim not. As its confirmed in court proceedings you're claiming pip benefits for ' memory problems' I'm wondering if that claimed procedure might be just an example?

Agent Smith

kiwifarms.net
Tell me @Caroline Farrow do you deny any involvement with sock accounts on this forum? If I understand you correctly you claim to be a victim of harassment but have played no part in the harassment of Hayden Jones Harrop Prior etc on this site? Therefore you would be very surprised if there were receipts in circulation evidencing that you admitted to the High Court that you had the login details to the Baby Faced Seal account?

I suppose in theory the WhatsApp receipts could have been doctored but the likelihood of that is next to zero all things considered. The issue you have Caroline is that there are hundreds of such receipts and your interlocutor Ms Walsh confirms that the receipts are genuine. Not being a party to any court proceedings involving your duplicitous self I can’t be sure why Ms Hayden or anyone else did not pursue you through to the conclusion of any proceedings but I am aware from rumour gossip and Chinese whispers that you asked Hayden for a settlement? Any truth to that gossip?

No doubt I will shortly be accused of being Hayden or Harrop or Jones or Lal or whoever. Of course all the socks on this site attacking all those people are just random people who wish to spend there lives harassing all these people of whom they have never met, had any dealings with, or any reason to risk their own liberty randomly attacking all these characters. Whereas, Moody Yalland and you who all have about oh let me think seven thousand five hundred reasons to attack all of these people deny any involvement and claim to be pillars of the community. Almost as likely as a Protestant vicar suddenly believing in Mary and transubstantiation hey?

Congratulations on the Twitter order. This agent is genuinely respectful of the work that appears to have gone into securing that order. Credit where credit is due. I do hope the full and frank disclosure section of certain anonymous proceedings originating in the South Yorkshire area all passes muster. It would be most unfortunate if it didn’t, most unfortunate indeed.

Now you have a lovely day my sister in Christ.

Ta ta xx

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
Random person here Tony.

Go fuck yourself.

The problem with that is that his cock won't quite reach. Worse, it'd be like trying to insert a chipolata into a Tunguska sized crater after 626 non-consensual encounters.

For anyone with some spare time today, Here is one e-mail and one postal address that might be useful.

contactus@capita-pip.co.uk

Or:

Atos
Second Floor, MidCity Place
71 High Holborn
London
WC1V 6EA

It'll be one of them. It'd be extremely unfortunate if multiple people point out that someone with memory and anxiety issues that supposedly significantly effect someone's daily activities manages to indepenently travel, litigate, and tour U.K Premier Inns. Perhaps someone already has pointed this out along with sending numerous photos of him trooning around the world. But that's mere speculation.

Also consider:

And sending details of his share capital to Tower Hamlets council. It's hardly malicious since he continually abuses the public purse to litigate. In addition to underage boys.

Last edited:

topper

kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify to poor old Tony who is too afraid to admit to being himself , I'm not asking for Yaniv-type receipts- heaven forbid the thought , just official paperwork.

You see its not just the various accounts disputing your claimed Post Op status made by different sources, compelling as some may be, its that such operations where the genitalia offers insufficient material, requires skin grafts from say the posterior or other such generous areas .Not to put too fine a point on it, certain claimed intimate partners have previously noted a lack of size of certain of your assets, meanwhile your rear seems to have expanded considerably .

Will you be dining at the RAF club anytime soon-do tell ??

Last edited:

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
I feel a song coming on:

Oh it’s a jolly Halliday with you Tone,
Troon lawyers like you are few.
You are not a diamond in the rough Tone
There’s no twink that you wouldn’t screw!
You always think of issuing mad lolsuits
Aggression is the hallmark of your creed.
A TERF should always fear, when you are near
Your insane masculinity is crystal clear
Oh it’s a jolly Halliday with you Tone
A not so jolly Halliday with you!

Happy days.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
What we really want to know about Fat Tony isn't exactly about him but his family.

We all know he's a nonce, fraudster, failed lawyer (never even started),violent and downright dim-witted but what made him this way?

His relationship with his mother must be the FUCKING holy grail of a psychologicists wet dream.

We know he badgered his late cousin into all sorts of bother and the poor lad lost his soul as well as his life in the process.

Shedding light on his relationship with Mater and Pater would surely answer some questions about why he turned out the way he did.

He's a sad case, and things for him are only just gonna get a lot worse esp since his latest in a long history of failed lolsuits.
People are currently checking into getting costs awarded and they are digging DEEP.

Deeper than the hole that has been fucked 626 times and counting.

Not as deep as his fear of his past of abusing an underage boy becoming public knowledge that can be chatted about freely and legally.

That fear is about to become reality........

Delicious.

topper

kiwifarms.net
Tell me @Caroline Farrow do you deny any involvement with sock accounts on this forum? If I understand you correctly you claim to be a victim of harassment but have played no part in the harassment of Hayden Jones Harrop Prior etc on this site? Therefore you would be very surprised if there were receipts in circulation evidencing that you admitted to the High Court that you had the login details to the Baby Faced Seal account?

I suppose in theory the WhatsApp receipts could have been doctored but the likelihood of that is next to zero all things considered. The issue you have Caroline is that there are hundreds of such receipts and your interlocutor Ms Walsh confirms that the receipts are genuine. Not being a party to any court proceedings involving your duplicitous self I can’t be sure why Ms Hayden or anyone else did not pursue you through to the conclusion of any proceedings but I am aware from rumour gossip and Chinese whispers that you asked Hayden for a settlement? Any truth to that gossip?

No doubt I will shortly be accused of being Hayden or Harrop or Jones or Lal or whoever. Of course all the socks on this site attacking all those people are just random people who wish to spend there lives harassing all these people of whom they have never met, had any dealings with, or any reason to risk their own liberty randomly attacking all these characters. Whereas, Moody Yalland and you who all have about oh let me think seven thousand five hundred reasons to attack all of these people deny any involvement and claim to be pillars of the community. Almost as likely as a Protestant vicar suddenly believing in Mary and transubstantiation hey?

Congratulations on the Twitter order. This agent is genuinely respectful of the work that appears to have gone into securing that order. Credit where credit is due. I do hope the full and frank disclosure section of certain anonymous proceedings originating in the South Yorkshire area all passes muster. It would be most unfortunate if it didn’t, most unfortunate indeed.

Now you have a lovely day my sister in Christ.

Ta ta xx

If you look at Ben Huntes timeline re his propaganda piece on mad Harrop it has probably hundreds of replies, the vast majority of them with vocal criticism of the misogynistic medic.
The accounts are all different. Different registration dates, different profiles, different interests but virtually all united in their criticism of Harrop.

According to Tony's lard filled brain these could only be M Y or F., who obviously planned their responses as much as 10 years ago or even longer, and registered accounts at that time and have posted regularly since then on all those hundreds of accounts to make them look genuine and active for the last 10 years or so, just waiting for the day Harrop encountered the GMC.

The alternative is they were random people who had read and absorbed Harrops online abuse of which he was found guilty by his own regulator.

One reason why certain people can fund raise for legal defence purposes is because the number of people who don't like Halliday etc is large

M and F have their own accounts here. I've never met either, or interacted with either nor do I expect too. I'm here because essentially I'm commenting on Halliday Just, Jones, Harrop Prior etc because like those people on Huntes timeline, I'm doing so not because I'm Y M or F , or even engage with them, but because I think people like Halliday should be stopped.

Halliday gets very little traction on his own timeline and must have had about 20 IDs on kiwi farms all now banned in some form. Not a single one in his own name , yet his lard just leaks through every post he makes regardless of which fake name he adopts

Nobody is going to post on his behalf outside the obvious few.
Like some fat old slug he leaves his slime trail behind him regardless of which fake ID he uses.

Mary and transubstantiation feature in other Christian faiths beyond Catholicism, fat Tony.

If someone who is born male, is attracted to other males, but now wants to wear a dress and describe himself as 'straight' surely a 'miracle' in itself ?

Last edited:

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
R.E. Hayden's family. In his numerous, and failed, litigations, Hayden usually claims that his "elderly mother" has been distressed by "harassment." This is a lie. I will not dox the woman but she works for a major hospital and looks quite healthy.

She is not FB friends with him and he never stays with her on his forays North.

He grew up on a council estate and went to a comprehensive. Nothing wrong with that except the poverty clearly hasn't left him and he posts lies we can all see through (a bit like his polyester tops).

The relationship with his cousin was overstated. That side all have nothing to do with Hayden.

He has no functional relationships which is apparent from the fact he thought it normal to diary the two consensual encounters he's ever had in his life (and there's doubt even those happened given that his "ex" considered him a psychopathic stalker).

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
No need to dox Tony’s mum. He did that himself when posting as @ALittleHelp20 - he was trying to misdirect the conversation onto Mark Gould and chucked in some personal photos he didn’t mind being out there, to bolster his harassment and doxing lolsuits.

He charmingly described his parents as extras from Eastenders.

Kinda tells you all you need to know about that fucked up dynamic.

topper

kiwifarms.net
Tony/ Agent Smith

Do you not think that perhaps a two and a half year old tweet recommending following yourself and others , might be a tad late in responding too?
Tonyidiot.jpg

Some aren't even active anymore and Harrops account is merely placeholder.
All the OP has done is to separately in an add on tweet add 1 to the list, without even bothering to amend their original list.

Will you be celebrating this stunning recommendation with a visit to the RAF club to celebrate?
Which lucky twink I wonder will be accompanying you, and be doing the honours in the toilets?

Surely, though his twink phase has now long gone , Jonathan ought to be rewarded for loyal service carrying your handbag , lever arch files and Photoshop to all manner of destinations?

Edit no in-shot pictures from an alleged visit to Cornwall, but 1st picture in RSA, fatty is in shot at a club. And we all know how much he relies on clubs.

imageedit_83_4898540821.jpg
Cheap twink season?
When is your USA visit Anthony?

Last edited: