The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

gamer 25

kiwifarms.net
This is a vulnerable person, damaged beyond your comprehension by normative bourgeois society. The fact you're bringing up the fact she might be cognitively challenged and unable to fit into synchronous norms is further proof you know what you're doing is immoral. Don't worry, though, sweetie, the moral arc of the universe bends towards justice. These petty ideas about 'women' and 'men' will fade away.
you a bit of a trans chaser,,eh,,,,ya doing .frocks yet

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
15005-06183.jpg

Last of the summer Troons
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Unpleasantness

I'm doing your mom.
kiwifarms.net
This is a vulnerable person, damaged beyond your comprehension by normative bourgeois society. The fact you're bringing up the fact she might be cognitively challenged and unable to fit into synchronous norms is further proof you know what you're doing is immoral. Don't worry, though, sweetie, the moral arc of the universe bends towards justice. These petty ideas about 'women' and 'men' will fade away.
No, he's a cunt

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair I thought you were more of a netmums person. You wouldn’t last five minutes on mumsnet darling. Those vipers are lethal
Like all cisgender women, it is their destiny to submit to trans folx, folx who have made a conscious nuanced choice. you silly cisgenders will bend the knee.

HERHERHERHER

haha no
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Tony’s Twitter handle refers to his age, dress size or iq? To be fair, it could be any one of those. You’d think being someone who supposedly fights for LGBT rights, he‘d do more to actually help and advocate for them rather than sperging about ‘evil TERFS’. As he is allegedly legally trained, he could have used his skills to help people discriminated against or victimised because of being LGBT, or to access the care and services they need. Instead he’s wasted his life in stupid online fighting, trashed his career and reputation, sponges off the state and still thinks he’s a useful member of society. We all know he’s going to die alone.

RealMuthaForYa

Who put 50 tons of shit on the Foreign Office roof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Tony’s Twitter handle refers to his age, dress size or iq? To be fair, it could be any one of those. You’d think being someone who supposedly fights for LGBT rights, he‘d do more to actually help and advocate for them rather than sperging about ‘evil TERFS’. As he is allegedly legally trained, he could have used his skills to help people discriminated against or victimised because of being LGBT, or to access the care and services they need. Instead he’s wasted his life in stupid online fighting, trashed his career and reputation, sponges off the state and still thinks he’s a useful member of society. We all know he’s going to die alone.
I assume you’ve seen Tony’s original thread? The “73” refers to the year Ma Halliday expectorated this fetid, disgusting, deformed bunch of useless, worthless cells into the world.

HERHERHERHER

haha no
kiwifarms.net
I assume you’ve seen Tony’s original thread? The “73” refers to the year Ma Halliday expectorated this fetid, disgusting, deformed bunch of useless, worthless cells into the world.
I hadn’t seen that sorry. I’ll go back and read. But does that mean fat tone is only 46? Dear lord life Has not been kind to him!! I thought he was about 60!

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
If you ignore all the noncing, assaults, fraud and online abuse one could almost muster up some sympathy for the fat cunt. Alas, one glance at the ‘legally trained’ idiot’s avatar and it all floods mercilessly back.

Here the dickhead seeks some refuge from the beating Farrow is doling out on a (now) daily basis. The Basingstoke Blimp must be stuck in the bathtub because he’s reduced to bleating for asspats from fellow career criminal and violent mentally subnormal fraudster Farah Damji. A pathetic scene by any standards.

1BEEDF63-986F-4F64-A376-F7B682C4D1F4.jpeg
She’s allergic to the truth and is destined for prison over the next few months. Fat Tony in his charity shop Mrs Doubtfire costume should join her (except on the male wing) but probably won’t. Fucking state of the justice system.

Ma Farrow is the closest we are likely to get to any justice here. More power to her holiness.

gamer 25

kiwifarms.net
ya can just imagine fat tony,,ma and pa,,you would have thought it best to stick fat tony into the care system.and try for a normal child,but i guess they were so sickened by their deviant son,,that it was best not to take a chance of maybe spawning another,tony,we should thank ma an pa for that wise decision.as thing stand,we are stuck with this fat deviant loner,this dirty ,sorry excuse for a human being

RealMuthaForYa

Who put 50 tons of shit on the Foreign Office roof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony and Calamity Kate are yet again screaming into the void/Archive about Ma F. He’s obviously got a bee in his lady bonnet about summat.

E80C15D9-5913-446A-AE06-A0C531305A0A.jpeg

Yet again his “Current Affairs Commentary” 🙄🙄 gets either fuck all or hostile engagement.
3F7C6E8B-7362-47EB-853C-EC0CC385592A.jpeg

While the Mutton Lezzer posts something innocuous and gets a like from the Potter womxn.

8DBB6907-4E32-4988-A5E7-99E19F64CA41.jpegCF15FA98-CA12-487F-A24C-B45D95294A83.jpeg

JKR is obviously stalking my KF posts (perhaps JKR is RMFY???) as both Moody and Ma F have been recognised by her.
Tony and the Troons are fummin’

Last edited: