The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
Barmy of Basingstoke aka Katy Jones has unlocked her account and changed her handle to @alsobops. I noticed that all her interactions with our fellow Farmer, Hayden, have vanished. A quick look at Socialblade reveals she's deleted 11,300 tweets en masse and she's also posting that she's looking forward to a day in London.

Summat is up and I'd put old money on them marching down the Strand or into a police station such is their paranoia.

Attachments

• IMG_20220524_073445_742.jpg
    IMG_20220524_073445_742.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 30

RealMuthaForYa

But it keeps the flies off me chips.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Summat is up and I'd put old money on them marching down the Strand or into a police station such is their paranoia.
I wonder if Calamity Kate will be taking her chubster mate Robyn Sleate with her. Ma F confirmed she’s in the HIgh Court today and The Halitosis Kid is also due in an hearing.
I’m assuming the Dysgenic Duo will be attempting to engage Ma F into fisticuffs, and failing that going to the Royal Garage Mechanic Club for a slap up luncheon.

Conversely, she could just be going to the horrific shithole that is London for a (bad) girly day out.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
Stephen has a date with Nicklin J.

49B26035-0309-40BD-B2B7-31B9B2068804.jpeg

He’s on a mission to learn who bought the order I posted that disclosed his forthcoming financial inquisition by the Daily Mail.

He will argue that he needs to learn the name of the miscreant in order to bring a claim against them for harassment and to provide the information to the police.

Because posting under alts on KiwiFarms is wrong and illegal harassment My Lord.

Best of luck with it Tony. :popcorn:

RealMuthaForYa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh dear me. He’s bought a dress to resemble a barrister’s robes. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a more ridiculous thing. I can only imagine the glances exchanged between Nicklin and the real legal professionals (the ones like Yalland).

View attachment 3314234
I was thinking it had a priest’s garb. And with Dixie with him we have a vicar and tart couple ….

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
Oh dear me. He’s bought a dress to resemble a barrister’s robes. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a more ridiculous thing. I can only imagine the glances exchanged between Nicklin and the real legal professionals (the ones like Yalland).

View attachment 3314234
My legal training? not a lot,
My digs are disgusting
I’m such a grot
My debts are huge,
But they all I’ve got ,
I‘m a fat useless whore
But I’ve got a jabot.

It’s not like the one that RBG wore,
The electrostatic shocks
Make me twitchy and sore
At the end of a dimly lit room I look more
Like a badly dressed waiter than a man of the law

Good luck Tony. You’ll need it.

gamer 25

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3314234
still desperately trying to project himself as a successful human being,,instead of the degenerate thing he actualy is,i guess this is his,,becki babes routine,our female hormone driven sexual sociopath uncle tone has to appear in court,its gona be fun watching him squirm as he reveals his income,which will be esa/pip benefits,tony is a natural loner vagrant,whos never really had a real job,a drifter grifter,,and in 10 years is going to get sick from his hormone intake,as they destroy his fat body,,, keep trying to find a point to his existance,but cant,,cept to make us laugh at him

RealMuthaForYa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
still desperately trying to project himself as a successful human being,,instead of the degenerate thing he actualy is,i guess this is his,,becki babes routine,our female hormone driven sexual sociopath uncle tone has to appear in court,its gona be fun watching him squirm as he reveals his income,which will be esa/pip benefits,tony is a natural loner vagrant,whos never really had a real job,a drifter grifter,,and in 10 years is going to get sick from his hormone intake,as they destroy his fat body,,, keep trying to find a point to his existance,but cant,,cept to make us laugh at him
Do you have anything substantive to add? We can all form our own opinions of the lolcows. And your infantile use of extra commas is extremely annoying.

View attachment 3314234
he was very quiet yesterday, usually if he’s got something to crow about he makes a pompous announcement. I’m wondering if Nicklin said something to him to make him think. Perhaps warning him about potential contempt of court if he makes misleading statements, especially surrounding accounts on the website of “harassment and hate”…

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Real Trevor Dunen energy with this one.

ScooterL

kiwifarms.net
Reminder for British police reading the thread: there's no such thing as "gendering" or "misgendering".

Referring to Mr Hayden as a man is just accurate language, and does not actually change anybody's sex.

No wonder the UK is in the toilet, if police think this is a good use of time.

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
Oh are the police reading us now?
Delicious.

Mr/mrs/mx NB police person.
My joke about Superdrug was just that,
A JOKE.

Please don't arrest me.
If you do ,please make sure the handcuffs are super tight as I do like a bit of S+M and call me Badboy as you cart me away, i love a bit of verbal abuse.

I know it sounds silly to you fine officers but a friendly tip.
Instead of wasting time and money on stupid feckin men who have a grudge against women and people without DBS', Maybe concentrate on the drug dealers, rapists,murderers and also,
Oh I don't know, let me think.......

Got it....

People sexually assaulting minors.

Lots of love and LGBTQETC kindness to you.

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need to do an Subject Access Report to find out how many times I have now been reported by Hayden to the police for using the wrong pronouns on Twitter and KiwiFarms.

That must deserve a badge or MATI invite from my very great mate Joshua-san.

kangarillapig

kiwifarms.net
Reminder for British police reading the thread: there's no such thing as "gendering" or "misgendering".

Referring to Mr Hayden as a man is just accurate language, and does not actually change anybody's sex.

No wonder the UK is in the toilet, if police think this is a good use of time.
How dare anyone misgender Fat Tony, the female man, or should I say the male woman - it's disgusting! And why doesn't the British dictionary understand my firmest position?

Attachments

• Kiwi Farms thread 1.jpg
    Kiwi Farms thread 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 32

Bronwen Dickenson

kiwifarms.net

Oluremi Makinde

kiwifarms.net
No Tony you blithering idiot, he’s not referring to the oil painting of some inbred blue blooded cunt behind you.

226C2240-ACDF-4110-993D-CC99C0D5FB4D.jpeg

Hardly a peep out of the convicted nonce lately. It has been a bad run really for our fave fat scouse knacker. Kazza strutting about with TOTAL impunity delivering truth bombs with a side of humiliation almost daily. The lezzer keeping her own counsel with revelations to follow. Yalland furthering his legal career.

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
No Tony you blithering idiot, he’s not referring to the oil painting of some inbred blue blooded cunt behind you.

View attachment 3323582

Hardly a peep out of the convicted nonce lately. It has been a bad run really for our fave fat scouse knacker. Kazza strutting about with TOTAL impunity delivering truth bombs with a side of humiliation almost daily. The lezzer keeping her own counsel with revelations to follow. Yalland furthering his legal career.
Big Dave landed the punch. Tony didn’t even know he was being tag teamed. Given his Beckie babe history, understandable.

Attachments

• 845B3838-4BF5-4793-881F-9ED397F74E7D.jpeg
    845B3838-4BF5-4793-881F-9ED397F74E7D.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 55

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the lying lawyer was "chatting bubbles" about his insurance claim.

https://archive.ph/MRbyv

Get someone with a basic grasp of English to write your fakes next time Tone.

It's just one humiliation after another for him. The worrying thing is that if my suspicion of him having a humiliation fetish is correct, and his paths to the courts start to dry up, the only path back to the court will be to go back to his old criminal ways.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the lying lawyer was "chatting bubbles" about his insurance claim.

https://archive.ph/MRbyv

Get someone with a basic grasp of English to write your fakes next time Tone.

It's just one humiliation after another for him. The worrying thing is that if my suspicion of him having a humiliation fetish is correct, and his paths to the courts start to dry up, the only path back to the court will be to go back to his old criminal ways.
Archive mostly doesn't work for me so I took a screenshot.
76549-62676.jpg