The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

RealMuthaForYa

Kill The Great Raven
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ma Farrow made an appearance on The Moral Maze recently, showing that Tony’s sperging hasn’t dented her ability to appear as a talking head on serious discussion programs on the UK’s premier talk network.

The demise of RT has curtailed UT’s media appearances, especially as Nippon TV haven’t asked Hayden-san to appear again.

3B7B4FCA-EF4D-4873-A36B-FA64294CA37A.jpeg

It’s a bit sad really. Tony adopting the TLA of the legal profession as though he’s part of it. He’s alluding to Gnasher, but he can’t see the irony that as he will never be in a regulated role, he’s got no Continuing Professional Development to do.

The posting of his lard arse in the RCJ has put Coakie in ”jeopardy”
3F43CB26-D4F1-4A04-A4F4-1DE41DCDC1F8.jpeg

He’s a hint, Tone, try not suing everything with a pulse then.

Talking of “Jeopardy”:

Answer: violent, nonce, fraudster, male prostitute jailbird, with a delusional idea he’s a legal expert.

Question: Who is Uncle Tony?

Caroline Farrow

Bulwark of the Catholic Church in the UK
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Patricia Highsmith - I saw your edited post.

I disagree with your take, but unlike Hayden and Harrop I am not trying to identify you in order to try to get you sacked, arrested or to cause you thousands of pounds in legal fees in order to assauge my wounded pride.

There’s a difference between being a bit lairy or vocal on social media and reporting people to plod every time someone posts an uncomplimentary post on KiwiFarms.

Harrop was so dead set on pursuing critics that he threw his career in the bin. Hayden is intent on having people criminalised, chucked in prison and suing them for thousands for pointing out the obvious.

For all his bluster about the site of harassment and hate, Hayden engages in the unnerving behaviour he complains about. He publishes addresses and phone numbers, tracks down people’s personal finances and bank accounts (Louise’s dead wife) and makes it very clear he’s keeping tabs on people’s innocent family members.

That’s the difference between our levels of cow-dom. I could stop commenting on Twitter entirely, but realistically it’s going to take years of grey rock to get them off my back.

Last edited:

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
I see the Tranny chasing and nonce adjacent GP* is back .

I'd comment on the startled expression but knowing him,it's probably Becki Babes rimming his arse trying to gain favour or next month's rent money.

*Recently Suspended GP for online abuse.

Attachments

• FWbSy-TXEAU2lqf.jpeg
    FWbSy-TXEAU2lqf.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

gretag

kiwifarms.net
The picture is a montage including an old photograph of Harrop originally taken in front of his colour coordinated bookshelves
They have edited out the background in Harrop's case but there are a couple of small artifacts remaining ( Prior take note )

Currently it's being promoted by Halliday and Prior as indicative of career progression when its just a session about LGBTQ health services and eating humble pie in Harrop's case
Trying to tighten the financial apron strings, Prior is claiming his eldest daughter is learning guitar, though hopefully not from John. Lets hope she can hit the odd note because John can't. He removed all his YouTube attempts in shame
12bar blues lol

ManTickle

kiwifarms.net
The picture is a montage including an old photograph of Harrop originally taken in front of his colour coordinated bookshelves
They have edited out the background in Harrop's case but there are a couple of small artifacts remaining ( Prior take note )

Currently it's being promoted by Halliday and Prior as indicative of career progression when its just a session about LGBTQ health services and eating humble pie in Harrop's case
Trying to tighten the financial apron strings, Prior is claiming his eldest daughter is learning guitar, though hopefully not from John. Lets hope she can hit the odd note because John can't. He removed all his YouTube attempts in shame
12bar blues lol
She can busk outside The Lisbon while her dad is getting bummed in the gents bogs.

They should earn enough to get the 82 bus back home and a bag of chips for their tea.

gretag

kiwifarms.net
If he was concerned for his daughter's future rather than just trying to tie her to his financial apron strings for the money she brings via benefits to his personal makeup and shagging-strangers-down-the-Lisbon fund he would be encouraging her to invest for her future in some form of education or training.

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
Bizarrely though, Haddock doesn't seem to have done anything to try and, ahem, launder his online reputation. The top page of Google and DuckDuckGo when you search his name is all about his abuse and suspension still.

I'd question how anyone offered an appointment with him at Brownlow Health Central would feel if they looked it up, but given the impossibility of getting a GP appointment anywhere in England at the moment I'd probably just hold my nose and take what's offered.

RealMuthaForYa

Kill The Great Raven
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony’s legal against the Mutton Lesbian has been stayed, which means he’s filed nowt to substantiate his demented insanity. Archive
2190DB31-94AD-49E7-9AED-E96B292CF58B.jpeg
But we all know with Tony, it’s the process not the outcome that matters.
In conversations with Dixie, he’s muttering darkly about stuffing his face in an exclusive establishment near to where Jones lives. No doubt it will be in the vicinity of Ma Farrow.

C4905EBC-EFB8-412B-9578-E9A09BCAE566.jpeg
And the reason why his action against Moody was stayed is it looks like the Troon Defective Agency is in receipt of “new information”.

5380F56B-0808-4B28-A7DC-B1156F7E5724.jpeg
In other news, I’m around Basingstoke way today….

626 Squadron

Bummer Command
kiwifarms.net
The Lesbian posted at 12:50. The mong then posted at 1:32, some 42 minutes later. That only reveals his obsessive stalking. Clearly, he's triggered as evidenced by the misogynistic language - "it", "Yorkshire Terrier", when the Lesbian declines to publicly comment about his appearance and merely gave a legal update.

"New information", as always, is just bluster. It's pretty obvious he filed his claim pre-emptively in expectation that HMCTS would disclose that Moodz bought the Costs Order (at least that's what he seems to believe) which was posted here. As the Catholic pointed out, he's got to have both the judgement and a second hearing go his way before the miscreant is revealed and even then he'll be left scrabbling around a rabbit hole chasing numerous people. It's hopeless. But so desperate is he to get The Lesbian's dosh he may resort to inventing evidence. We all know his previous cases have been works of fiction, so whatever he eventually serves will be similar.

I assume that "Big Gob" isn't sharing everything publicly and is well prepared for the lunacy eventually heading her way.

Dr Louise Moody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this Hayden pretending to be Moody? What the fock? Uncle Tone Deaf is doing the rounds in DM.View attachment 3443379

I'm not going to answer that (because of the inevitable protestations of innocence and threats to sue - again). All I can say is that since early 2019, various accounts have (and I believe it is one person likely enabled by orbiters):

- Impersonated me and sent messages to some fairly 'high profile' GC people who, briefly, believed I'd lost the plot.
- Pretended to be GC and borrowed public aspects of my life leading to accusations the acct(s) are me - the latest one everyone has been alerted to privately and it's now blocked by many.
- Sent utterly deranged emails to me / my friends with 'intel' (often out of date and / or inaccurate).
- Told lies to GC people, on the basis of which they have then sought to interfere in litigation (to be clear: this makes them demented).
- Left various comments (obviously removed) on my public articles claiming to be my wife's "friends."

And we all know about the absolutely unhinged ReporterLAL account. Whoever it is - and, as I said, I'm not publicly speculating - is obviously someone mentally ill with considerable time. No-one believes it's "me" communicating with them anymore (indeed, I have many messages that I'm supposed to have sent - the intention is to destroy my reputation as a feminist activist).

Oh. If anyone wants to post between 9 am - 12 pm GMT tomorrow, that'd be grand. My phone won't be on my person and I'll be away from other devices. No. Not you RMFY. You already sent me a card.

And, because the simple act of posting is interpreted as "wah, wah I'm being abused", I'm forced to clarify (should this be screengrabbed and turn up in a claim) that I'm answering a Q directed at me, no I have not insulted SH or implied anything. Yes, I think sharing information about public figures is acceptable. No I am not all the posters. Why would I be when I'm here posting in my own name?

Luff,

A non-sanctioned Dr.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
Enjoy your new T shirt Tony.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
Needs a good wash, and a manicure. Hair line is hiding something That thumb is disgusting. Knuckles look arthritic. It’s a painful disease and could limit his manual dexterity. Is that a loss of earnings claim? Probably not unless his knees are affected. And a tip, fashion advice to match the metal tones in your outfit, doesn’t mean you should wear base metal earrings with your cheap shoulder bag chain.

Attachments

• 79F0CCB6-75E4-4694-836B-4051890768C1.jpeg
    79F0CCB6-75E4-4694-836B-4051890768C1.jpeg
    424.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 7B74A66A-D898-47E1-BF50-1EF800E25BF6.jpeg
    7B74A66A-D898-47E1-BF50-1EF800E25BF6.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 56C449C2-6D57-4651-BA18-362C2B2BE792.jpeg
    56C449C2-6D57-4651-BA18-362C2B2BE792.jpeg
    463.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
And we are supposed to pretend that is a woman?? Really??? How in the hells does he even for one minute think anyone thinks he is a woman?
No, you're not expected to pretend.

You're expected to acknowledge, accept and believe that not only is Hayden a woman, but that Hayden was born as and has always been a woman, even while engaging in male behaviour like noncing and violent affray. Anything less is the vilest transphobia, and every time you misgender Hayden a trans woman 41 percents himself.