The Caroline Farrow, Adrian Harrop, and Anthony George Halliday / Stephanie Hayden Megathread -

Ugandan discussions

kiwifarms.net
A guide to some of the sock tards on this monotonous thread.

@punter626 LAL
@RealMuthaForYa LAL
@Hyacinth In Admin LAL trying hard to make everyone believe it is Joss Prior
@Ugandan discussions LAL
@fatsteph LAL
@Patricia Highsmith LAL
😂 Is being 'outed' as a sock a Kiwifarms right of passage?

Given the allusion of my username to a particular in-joke used by a specific UK-focused political and satirical magazine, I'm far more likely to be Tony himself than the tedious and completely lacking in self-awareness shit-stirrer that is LAL, no?

To powerlevel down, and for the sake of dispelling any doubt: while the shitshow around Halliday and his acolytes/adversaries brought me to the 'farms, I have never met or knowingly been within 10 miles of any individual previously mentioned in this thread.

This thread is cursed by what appears to be two dickheads with a humiliation fetish shouting at each other and deliberately drowning out all the useful information that needs to be shared about Anthony Halliday/Stephanie Hayden, a vexatious litigant whose serial attempts to use the law, professional body disciplinary processes and any other route available to him to hide his history of violence and selling sex; and Adrian Harrop, a GP whose flagrant disregard for good practice in prescribing and safeguarding makes him a danger to children, and whose absence from social media makes him more dangerous because his activities can no longer be monitored.

Everyone else mentioned in the thread is a sideshow. John Prior, Dr Moody, Ma Farrow, Adrian Yalland, Sarah Phillimore, etc - they may be idiots, but there's no public interest and not the slightest lol among them.

RealMuthaForYa

This milk is blue and it tastes funny.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone else mentioned in the thread is a sideshow. John Prior, Dr Moody, Ma Farrow, Adrian Yalland, Sarah Phillimore, etc - they may be idiots, but there's no public interest and not the slightest lol among them.
Prior should be in tranny sideshows in social media. But he did post this, and quickly deleted:

FA952AF7-6370-4749-BE45-F6FB67E1B50D.jpeg

it links to his pisspoor blog/Archive
Just crazy interactions between two crazies.

The undercurrents I am getting is Harrop is going to light up soon as some exceptionals seem to be hinting he’ll be pulled in front of the regulators.

This thread is shit now

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
Prior should be in tranny sideshows in social media. But he did post this, and quickly deleted:

View attachment 2064902

The undercurrents I am getting is Harrop is going to light up soon as some exceptionals seem to be hinting he’ll be pulled in front of the regulators.

This thread is shit now
Absolutely baroque levels of sock-puppetry here RMFY - agree it's turned to shit yet again. The return of Harrop would be an upswing though, he never failed to provide entertainment. My personal favourite being his retarded posts about "cis" women being so awful to trannies, that they shouldn't be allowed to use the women's toilets and should have loos of their own (away from all the nice and harmless troons). The replies were hilarious and even worse, he didn't realize he was having his arse handed to him yet again by teh evul wimminz..... ah, happy days!

sootyandsweep

kiwifarms.net
The last I heard the GP practice which employs him had received numerous complaints including my own, about Harrop's online antics, in some instances sending their telephone lines into overdrive at certain points in Harrop's more outrageous online episodes.
That may have been one of the straws which finally broke the camels back.
Its very likely the partners had Harrop in for talking too as a newly, if late qualified GP,and read him the riot act.
He was abruptly halted on twitter and claimed it was so unfair, and to leave him alone, so he didn't go voluntarily.
Much as I think he would like to be back on social media, I think it was made clear to him the consequences of doing so. Personally I don't expect him back anytime soon, but time will tell.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely baroque levels of sock-puppetry here RMFY - agree it's turned to shit yet again. The return of Harrop would be an upswing though, he never failed to provide entertainment. My personal favourite being his retarded posts about "cis" women being so awful to trannies, that they shouldn't be allowed to use the women's toilets and should have loos of their own (away from all the nice and harmless troons). The replies were hilarious and even worse, he didn't realize he was having his arse handed to him yet again by teh evul wimminz..... ah, happy days!
The Harrop toilet tweet is the example given in the dictionary under “self own”. Come back you crazy box headed guy. We miss you.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
The last I heard the GP practice which employs him had received numerous complaints including my own, about Harrop's online antics, in some instances sending their telephone lines into overdrive at certain points in Harrop's more outrageous online episodes.
That may have been one of the straws which finally broke the camels back.
Its very likely the partners had Harrop in for talking too as a newly, if late qualified GP,and read him the riot act.
He was abruptly halted on twitter and claimed it was so unfair, and to leave him alone, so he didn't go voluntarily.
Much as I think he would like to be back on social media, I think it was made clear to him the consequences of doing so. Personally I don't expect him back anytime soon, but time will tell.
Bit late for them really - reputational damage like that is hard to roll back from. If you put "Brownlow Heath Centre" and "Adrian Harrop" into a google search, mumsnet and the farms come up fifth and sixth. There are reasons why doctors are supposed to at least act sane in public and not pursue woman-hating vendettas against women who have the temerity to hold different views. He's the Owen Jones of medicine - a thin-skinned narcissistic misogynistic buffoon, with all the likeability of a syphilis-filled condom.

sootyandsweep

kiwifarms.net
Bit late for them really - reputational damage like that is hard to roll back from. If you put "Brownlow Heath Centre" and "Adrian Harrop" into a google search, mumsnet and the farms come up fifth and sixth. There are reasons why doctors are supposed to at least act sane in public and not pursue woman-hating vendettas against women who have the temerity to hold different views. He's the Owen Jones of medicine - a thin-skinned narcissistic misogynistic buffoon, with all the likeability of a syphilis-filled condom.

I Seem to recall Brownlow's issued via its social media account a request for people submitting a complaint, not to do so via telephone.
I don't recall Harrop's name being mentioned specifically, but then that's not surprising ,but given the timing and context, it was highly likely it related to Harrop

The GMC has various options open to it in terms of penalties, but it's not likely, based on Harrops output he would meet the threshold for being struck off or suspended, however much others might disagree. If however his employer were to let him go because of his online conduct, then finding another would prove difficult, especially for a newly qualified . He might be facing a sort of unofficial quasi suspension.

Perhaps false bravado, but Harrop had in an interview with some local gay radio setup, seemed to expect more GMC reviews, and was dismissive of the likely results.

Of that grouping though one of the common features is extremely thin skinned sensitivity to criticism, and misogyny, be it Harrop, Hayden, Prior etc.

Jump Jet Fanny

kiwifarms.net
Harrop is facing a fitness to practice tribunal later this year. It will have one of these outcomes:

1) No case to answer - if the GMC thought this was likely they wouldn’t have bothered
2) a period of suspension
3) being struck off
4) certain conditions on his licence
5) fitness not impaired

Harrop could agree to give undertakings about social media but it could blow up into a freedom of speech issue. Whatever happens there will be a media frenzy over the doxing doctor.

The impenetrable sock fighting indicates that Uncle Tony & orbiters and LAL are both up to their necks in it, each side knowing where the others bodies are buried .

It’s not an outrageous assumption that they had an agreement to split lolsuit damages which has gone pear-shaped and they are now rushing to shop each other.

:popcorn:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony might actually be developing a sense of humour as this tweet had me chuckling, assuming taking the piss out of people having fake memory loss was his intention.

https://archive.ph/dGIWb

scr.png

Or it could just be his complete lack of self awareness raising its ugly fat head again, hard to tell.
When Tony is forgetful he gets a fat check, when Costco is forgetful Tony thinks he’s getting another fat check. Apart from renting his balloon knot out for kid’s parties has he ever held a fair dinkum job in his life? Tony? I bet his CV is a single page with synonyms of grifter, mincer, legalish chappie and nonce in a pretentious font. With a PO Box, not an address.

RealMuthaForYa

kiwifarms.net
1) No case to answer - if the GMC thought this was likely they wouldn’t have bothered
2) a period of suspension
3) being struck off
4) certain conditions on his licence
5) fitness not impaired
My money is on 4.
When Tony is forgetful he gets a fat check, when Costco is forgetful Tony thinks he’s getting another fat check. Apart from renting his balloon knot out for kid’s parties has he ever held a fair dinkum job in his life? Tony? I bet his CV is a single page with synonyms of grifter, mincer, legalish chappie and nonce in a pretentious font. With a PO Box, not an address.
the “litigation process” is the mostly automated Money Claims centre for low level County Court claims. Given the state of his teeth, Tony ought to be mandated to wear a muzzle permanently. Costco should resist vigorously, this is evidence of Tony mining offence for monetary gain.

Troons are the most special people and need special tweatment because they are very special indeed:
4DE90D7D-712A-4040-9C57-87457E540F6C.jpeg
I’m amazed Tony has any interactions with the tax authorities given his itinerant lifestyle.

Orbiter “Theresa” is constantly hawking his deranged “memoir” “Trooning Out For Dummies”, via a vanity publishing scam. It’s been going for over a year and still hasn’t reached any sort of substantive funding to generate a print run.
4DE87933-23CE-4EAD-ADF0-D905E6B6F722.jpeg7CCDDB11-7845-4C42-A3C1-C0006DB21C34.jpeg
D4F888A6-D83C-48D3-8C6A-27291CE29893.jpeg

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

kiwifarms.net
My money is on 4.

the “litigation process” is the mostly automated Money Claims centre for low level County Court claims. Given the state of his teeth, Tony ought to be mandated to wear a muzzle permanently. Costco should resist vigorously, this is evidence of Tony mining offence for monetary gain.

Troons are the most special people and need special tweatment because they are very special indeed:
View attachment 2069294
I’m amazed Tony has any interactions with the tax authorities given his itinerant lifestyle.

Orbiter “Theresa” is constantly hawking his deranged “memoir” “Trooning Out For Dummies”, via a vanity publishing scam. It’s been going for over a year and still hasn’t reached any sort of substantive funding to generate a print run.
View attachment 2069298View attachment 2069299
View attachment 2069300
Falling Upwards sounds like an APG breast fantasy. Those old men wanting their own teen tiddies to fondle. They end up with moobs. God I hate trannies.

Last edited:

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
My money is on 4.

View attachment 2069294

View attachment 2069298View attachment 2069299
View attachment 2069300
It costs around £3 wholesesale to print a paperback book. Theresa is a repulsive grifter whose life story should probably be cut down to about 20 pages and printed purely as a warning to the young generation not to follow in his footsteps.
His troon career started in classic fashion by getting sacked... for misusing the computers at his workplace.

Attachments

• theresa troon sacking.PNG
    theresa troon sacking.PNG
    940.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

The ghost of Babs

kiwifarms.net
Not one retweet, but two, of Russian agencies, in a desperate attempt to get RT to have him on, to babble away about who gets what title, set against the backdrop of his cheap furniture and last nights takeaway.
View attachment 2072542
View attachment 2072544
It never ceases to amaze. The most fevent defenders of the aristocracy are always the middle aged gammony outcasts. Big philly (rip- gone too soon) would’ve given our Russophile Troon friend nothing short of a life-threatening kicking. Like all the dumb cunts soaking up lead from Flanders to Helmand there’s never been a shortage of willing servants to these undeserving overlords.

Stephanov Haydyinski will clear his diary for the next week to spout royalist bollix in a terse, restrained-irritation, manner all over Twitter. Trawling that hellsite for anyone with the temerity to mix up a minor detail of their stupid outdated titles or inbred lineage.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
Not one retweet, but two, of Russian agencies, in a desperate attempt to get RT to have him on, to babble away about who gets what title, set against the backdrop of his cheap furniture and last nights takeaway.
View attachment 2072542
View attachment 2072544
Troons don't do history, or irony - the Commies murdered Philip's great-aunt (the Czarina) and his cousins. A real royalist would never re-tweet the Russkies on this.

sootyandsweep

kiwifarms.net
Over a century ago now all murdered by Bolsheviks
The Romanovs, including four girls and young boy murdered along with about four retainers in gruesome circumstances . Last two children's remains discovered in about 2007 so clear nobody survived.

Doubt the average russkie knows much about lineage of UK royals or cares much. Some have some nostalgia for old Soviet Union but can't recall any contact with any wanting a new royalty after a century since they already have a similar authoritarian setup

Hayden just wants to be on TV. Subject matter, content irrelevant, and would probably want to bill himself as constitutional expert rather than employment lawyer this time . Odd since like Harrop, hes so awful on about every level when he appears.
Will it be his black stripey top with narrow stripes or his virtually identical black stripey top with broad stripes? Most females know unless you're size zero, horizontal stripes just make you look fatter, especially on camera

Given his large customer count over many years, his 'balloon knot' must be Hindenburg size by now

RealMuthaForYa

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2064902

This thread is shit now
What Prior’s blog does show is Hayden knows the identity of LAL. Exceptionals like Moody, Farrow, Yalland and HarryTheChav would be very interested in who the LAL mong is. Have any of them thought of issuing a Norwich Pharmaceutical Order against Hayden, ordering him to provide lal’s details?
It would also mean that Tony has committed perjury, as he denied knowing LAL

Just a thought.

Last edited: